NJ archbishop calls critics 'evil' an...

NJ archbishop calls critics 'evil' and 'immoral'

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Journal story from Aug 20, 2013, titled NJ archbishop calls critics 'evil' and 'immoral'. In it, The Daily Journal reports that:

The Roman Catholic archbishop of Newark has issued a scathing rebuke to his critics, blasting them as "evil, wrong, immoral" for questioning his handling of an allegation of sex abuse at his previous diocese in Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Journal.

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1 Aug 21, 2013
FTA: "The deposition said diocesan correspondence recorded one allegation of abuse and another of inappropriate behavior against Maloney, but Myers said they may have been lost in the diocese’s slipshod filing system and did not cross his desk."

So it's our fault you screwed up?
You let men rape children and call ME EVIL? You had such a terrible management style that you allowed this to happen and I'm immoral?

I hope you saved those get out of jail free cards from when you when a child. Something tells me you might want them handy when you deal with Matthew 25:31-46.

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#2 Aug 21, 2013
That's typical. Blame everyone else for your sins of omission!

No wonder Benedict quit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump vs Clinton 2016 10 hr MAGA2016 1
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... (May '15) 14 hr o see the light 21
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct 22 Agnostic 72,043
prostitution (sex for sale) in Springfield Cent... (May '09) Oct 22 Anonymous 7
News Bon Jovi snubbed again for Rock and Roll Hall o... Oct 22 Rundem 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Oct 17 Illinoisbillies 20,645
News Construction underway for Newark's new Military... (May '13) Oct 17 Willie Dixon 36

Maplewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maplewood Mortgages