Curious about a 30 year old murder
spfld resident

New York, NY

#267 Mar 24, 2014
i heard obout only alan.either way that whole bunch were off their onions!mountainview road was used by everyone to cut across the top to get to the reservation.worman n the tomies also hung around with john destafano,mike pennichio,ed mullins,billy schwab and that butch guy with that blue plymouth gtx.i was only 6 when jeanette was murdered and my parents n alot of people pointed the finger at the tomies.from what i remember the witches n the cult were supposed to only be in the reservation around the old nike missle base.with those beleifs jeanette could have been seen on the road,picked up,sexually assaulted then killed and the satanic stuff staged to throw it all off.could have been hit on mountainview rd n killed then dumped like that also.i grew up on remer ave and we were always cutting across the golf course sneaking in on the end of mapes ave and climbed the mountain up the gas pipeline path up the hill.i do remember always running across karl fenton in the woods all the time n he had some crazy issues upstairs also.he got caught in the 70's in his van wearing heels n garters jerking off somewhere in town.did rosenkrantz live over by irwin park?even though i was young i knew all these people. i met billy schwab through the price brothers who lived on mountain ave by walton school n then met the others later on in the 70's.anyway keep in touch ill check every night
Cindy DePalma

Linden, NJ

#268 Mar 25, 2014
I read this forum every couple months. The readers must be getting youn ger where they are speaking on rumors. Please try and keep this real. If you have any knowledge of her murder please come forward with facts only. I would like to thank everyone who has brought light on her murder Keep the facts coming. I would like to know the truth about this as I lived my whole life without my beautiful sister and Im not getting any younger.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#269 Mar 25, 2014
spfld resident - Click the little white envelope icon next to my name and message me?
spfld resident

New York, NY

#270 Mar 25, 2014
did you read my last post from this morning?i dont see it on here

Location hidden

#271 Mar 25, 2014
spfld resident wrote:
did you read my last post from this morning?i dont see it on here
The one about Ed Mullins, the Missile Base, and the Witches? Yes, it's still there.
spfld resident

New York, NY

#272 Mar 25, 2014
i wrote a long post earlier to cindy that doesnt appear to be here.ill repost it later.it contained names of people i know use to hang out all the time on the hill in the golf course and in the quarry.not posting bullshit but just people i saw there all the time.they might have seen something n not said anything or might be involved.from what ive read here and other places it doesnt seem that it wasnt looked into from that angle.
spfld resident

New York, NY

#273 Mar 25, 2014
A_citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The one about Ed Mullins, the Missile Base, and the Witches? Yes, it's still there.
no the long one from today.something happened to it

Location hidden

#274 Mar 25, 2014
spfld resident - is there a way I can contact you outside of the forum?
spfld resident

New York, NY

#275 Mar 25, 2014
A_citizen wrote:
spfld resident - is there a way I can contact you outside of the forum?
i have a prepay cell somewhere ill charge n give the number.wont give out my main numbers

Location hidden

#278 Mar 25, 2014
Topix keeps adding a space between the C and OM in .com, so keep that in mind while copy and pasting.
spfld resident

New York, NY

#281 Mar 26, 2014
i put my number up so you can call.i came up with some info on the train to berkley heights from summit thing.there was a sideshoot from summit through berkley heights called the gladstone line which was operating then along with the old tracks from summit to springfield rented for supp[ies to build rt 78.it would make sense to hitch down mountview to shunpike,either walk or hitch twoards summit then jump the tracks where that old tressel is that seperates springfield n summit then walk the tracks to the summit station,jump the gladstone line to berkly heights.as for my other post id rather talk without anyone else watching.i have a few names i dont want to post who you might remember and might know something.ill give you the train info stuff.maybe thatll squash some of the posts about no service to berkley heights

Location hidden

#282 Mar 27, 2014
Hi spfld resident,

Your post with the phone number is not here. It may have been taken down because it contained a phone number. Can you repost, but this time, spell out the individual numbers? Thanks!

“Private Investigator ”

Since: Mar 14

Springfield NJ

#283 Apr 4, 2014
Hello, I am a private investigator and living in Springfield across the street from the quarry. I grew up in Maplewood and remember this terrible crime from my childhood. I have made a lot of head way already with state and federal level law enforcement, and have gathered a lot of information. I would be very interested in any info anyone might have, and finally solving Jeannette's murder. Please feel free to contact me. Thank you be well.
Someone

Newton, NJ

#284 Apr 24, 2014
Does anyone know if she had a boyfriend before she was murderd, if so where they happy together?

“Private Investigator ”

Springfield NJ

#285 May 8, 2014
After researching every possible lead I could find, visiting the crime scene and talking with as many people as I could find who knew about Jeannette including law enforcement. I have a very good idea who killed Jeannette and why. I also realized that no one wants to re open this case and every piece of evidence is missing and so is the memorial plaque at JDHS. I think its a travesty that there is no official memorial for Jeannette. I am having a new plaque made to be displayed at JDHS. I think its the least I can do. I hope anyone who cares will support this effort (not looking for money). I just think Jeannette should be made a Saint for sticking to her beliefs in God. This case has effected me deeply as I live Springfield across the street from the crime scene and believe the people responsible must be brought to justice.
Donna Bladis

Kearny, NJ

#286 May 28, 2014
(from the grave) leave my name out of your mouth

“Private Investigator ”

Springfield NJ

#288 Aug 4, 2014
I believe that today is Jeannette's Birthday. In her memory we are still working hard on the evidence to prove who killed her. We are making a lot of progress. Soon we will go public with the information which may help to solve this murder once and for all! RIP Jeannette! You are not forgotten!
melissa

Port Charlotte, FL

#289 Aug 31, 2014
A_citizen wrote:
I was told both Tomie brothers were at the party on Hawthorne Avenue that night, and that they and a boy named Rosenkrantz were the ones who took the body from the graveyard and later dumped it in Bryant Park.
alan tomie was the only tomie there that night.rosenkrantz or hal had nothing to with the body stealing.this happened many years after Jeanette's murder.i know ,I was there.i"m alan ex.

“Private Investigator ”

Springfield NJ

#290 Sep 25, 2014
There is now an official facebook page "Justice for Jeannette" we are trying to build public awareness and find justice for this senseless crime! Please feel free to visit it and show you support maybe we can make a difference!
https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForJeannette
bandwagonjumper

Berkley, MI

#291 Sep 25, 2014
If you have info. Please do not give it to this failed reality star. Wanna be P.I. Give it to Mark and Jesse c/o weirdnj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Leftovers 21,051
Jeanine tighe (Jan '14) Aug 16 Greg martino 6
News Newark pediatrician gets 3-year prison sentence... Aug 14 Candace 1
Question about special pickup Aug 13 Familyman 1
Giant football in cranford Aug 13 Football man 1
prostitution (sex for sale) in Springfield Cent... (May '09) Aug 12 Undercover33 10
Missing black cat Aug 9 Nobile one 1

Maplewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maplewood Mortgages