Healing 'Brick City': A Newark Doctor Returns Home

There are 2 comments on the WNYC-AM New York story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Healing 'Brick City': A Newark Doctor Returns Home. In it, WNYC-AM New York reports that:

When Sampson Davis was in high school, he and two of his friends made a pact that they would someday become doctors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYC-AM New York.

Silver

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Wat an inspirational story..in a
City where dreams r few & far for
Many residents of brick city..

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Silver wrote:
Wat an inspirational story..in a
City where dreams r few & far for
Many residents of brick city..
Perhaps if I survive the American Holocaust. I too can return to Newark, NJ and visit my own High Schools. University and Malcolm X Shabazz. But right now I, National Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr.(USSC 99-565)must continue to blow the whistle on Collusion / Terrorism in American responsible for the total destruction of entire Aerican families through Economic Oppression - extreme physical, mental, financial and emotional stress.

http://blog.uspsoig.gov/index.php/2013/fuel-f...

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr TOASTER 19,919
Review: Pride Academy Charter School (Oct '10) May 20 pride 61
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) May 19 Redneck 5
The Secret KOSHER TAX That Raises Food Prices May 19 TheTruth 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) May 18 Logic 289
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... May 15 swedenforever 16
News A former West Orange Police officer cops a plea... (Feb '10) May 13 jay jonez 5
More from around the web

Maplewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]