The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,841 - 13,860 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can't deny it so I'll take this hilarious statement as a loud "YES, I agree."
Attention: Tonight on the TNB channel they will be showing a take off of The Cosby show Fat Albert starring KFATAZZ a simple minded negeero growing up in the Hood and working hard @ his job @ the Ford Plant as the head Sanitation Engineer he is setting a fine example for his race of lazy good for nothing scum sucking parasitic welfare leeches he should be nominated for the Golden Gorilla award!(;-(l)- Honk! Honk!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point?
My point is that whites would descriminate against other whites if no blacks were around.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: Tonight on the TNB channel they will be showing a take off of The Cosby show Fat Albert starring KFATAZZ a simple minded negeero growing up in the Hood and working hard @ his job @ the Ford Plant as the head Sanitation Engineer he is setting a fine example for his race of lazy good for nothing scum sucking parasitic welfare leeches he should be nominated for the Golden Gorilla award!(;-(l)- Honk! Honk!
When you get a chance please look at this documentry called The whites of Kentucky that is a real last name look at the inbreds also. They surpass Honey boo boo but southern rednecks are like very honest and real God fearing people. Not phony and will tell you the truth. Black people do not hate the way white folks do I believe it is in the DNA. When I saw the way police beat this homeless guy they claim was menace to the city I couldn't believe someone could do this. Not one white person would come forward protest for this young man. If a white man is getting beat by some thugs and other white men are there. Well it's not my problem. Take back America they love to drag people down to the gutter for one flaw and will remind you of it in the media. Let go of such hate. Back in the 1920s whenHarlem jazz clubs started all black they didn't care if white people were there but not the white clubs no colored. Hate hate hate unearned entitlement some of you who hate the truth all you can come up with is ape this chimp that we don't care white ignorant ranting rats who love raping kids get upset not the cool azz white folks but I am mad at big white husband tonight.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>When you get a chance please look at this documentry called The whites of Kentucky that is a real last name look at the inbreds also. They surpass Honey boo boo but southern rednecks are like very honest and real God fearing people. Not phony and will tell you the truth. Black people do not hate the way white folks do I believe it is in the DNA. When I saw the way police beat this homeless guy they claim was menace to the city I couldn't believe someone could do this. Not one white person would come forward protest for this young man. If a white man is getting beat by some thugs and other white men are there. Well it's not my problem. Take back America they love to drag people down to the gutter for one flaw and will remind you of it in the media. Let go of such hate. Back in the 1920s whenHarlem jazz clubs started all black they didn't care if white people were there but not the white clubs no colored. Hate hate hate unearned entitlement some of you who hate the truth all you can come up with is ape this chimp that we don't care white ignorant ranting rats who love raping kids get upset not the cool azz white folk but I am mad at big white husband tonight.
Hey aunt yomomma you tell some really good full of shyt stories blacks till this day have the mentality that they are owed entitlements do to the slave days blacks are the most racist, and what you're excuse Woopi Blackbird go fly south where you belong with the rest of your fecal wetsuit. Critters, now you have been served a cold glass of Brass Monkey now stfu.(;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwa
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey aunt yomomma you tell some really good full of shyt stories blacks till this day have the mentality that they are owed entitlements do to the slave days blacks are the most racist, and what you're excuse Woopi Blackbird go fly south where you belong with the rest of your fecal wetsuit. Critters, now you have been served a cold glass of Brass Monkey now stfu.(;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwa
Poor little white boy stolen entitlements to weak to work hard labor. The one thing I love when the revolution comes into play rich white people will turn their back on little racist inbred trash like yourself. Is it time for you to hit the block and wear your knee pads wipe your face first the clients are tired of sloppy seconds oh I forgot remember 200 feet away from the preschools and people are friends not OUR FOOD.
Icp2013

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Can I come home early my butt is so soar stop booking black guys I can't take it no more. I know I know practice with a cucumber but it is not working you are such an ape bitch black momma
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

It's ok baby momma still loves you. You are my bottom bitch baby always now be a good boy whoo I like that and you love it I strap a small small one on this time time ti tiv all yeah
SPCA

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Fat Nigger momma wrote:
Can I come home early my butt is so soar stop booking black guys I can't take it no more. I know I know practice with a cucumber but it is not working you are such an ape bitch black momma
When was your last trip to the Veterinarian's Office Fat l\ligger momma? Rabies shots are only good for 3 years.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

SPCA wrote:
<quoted text>When was your last trip to the Veterinarian's Office Fat l\ligger momma? Rabies shots are only good for 3 years.
/l/iggers are rabid street rats there popping out little n!grats by the dozen on a daily basis sucking off the guberments teets. There hasn't been a shot yet developed so I suggest the famous J.J purple kool-Aid (lol )7734/2013(;-(l)-
WILDLIFE GAME ALERT

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

**********WILDLFE & GAME ALERT**********
An Emergency Alert Has Been Issued To The Public Concerning Fat Black Momma, A Morbidly Obese Gargantuan Mongrel Bitch Silverback Ape.

Fat Black Momma Has Full Blown Rabies, Aids, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Gorilla Skunk Body Odor.

Please Notify Your Local Authorities If You Sight Fat Black Momma.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
Like totally hurt my inner feelings and omg it's like what... Ever. Right now like I am going to just totally walk my dog Cupid and I so like going to be ever so mad or I know I will like totally call my friend amber and Todd omg omg snobbing like why are you so so so it's it's really hard for me to be totally rude. You are a total total jerk there I said it.
I love this Because being called names hurts my inner soul like ape and chimp and and and omg I had a white moment again I hate when that happens let's see I must look at white check off list to see if check off anything well did rape a child (no) Did I put down a minority (no) so I lied yeah Did I put myself above God (no) Did I lick my dog balls or try to tongue kiss him (hell no) did I try to have sex with a corpse (no)ok I'm cool
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

See how sensitive they are not southern white folks or Chicago or Detroit white folks or old school white men which is what I got
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

SPCA wrote:
<quoted text>When was your last trip to the Veterinarian's Office Fat l\ligger momma? Rabies shots are only good for 3 years.
Thats right baby you get mad I'll strap on the bigger one and sing to my sassy little bitch while I'll bang you up against the wall

You got a thang for this pretty black pistol
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

WILDLIFE GAME ALERT wrote:
**********WILDLFE & GAME ALERT**********
An Emergency Alert Has Been Issued To The Public Concerning Fat Black Momma, A Morbidly Obese Gargantuan Mongrel Bitch Silverback Ape.
Fat Black Momma Has Full Blown Rabies, Aids, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Gorilla Skunk Body Odor.
Please Notify Your Local Authorities If You Sight Fat Black Momma.
I think I love you more I will wear the special strap on for you with the pink spinning tip and take you from the back I am sorry I don't have time to heat the yorgurt up it's going on your back cold baby but momma loves you ok I'll treat you real goooood my new sassy little tart. Blahhh in your face take it take it
WILDLIFE ALERT UPDATE

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

**********WILDLIFE ALERT UPDATE**********

Big Fat Black Momma, AKA Gargantuan The Silverback Ape, Has Been Sighted Digging Up Michael Jackson's Grave And Fornicating The Dead Pedophile In His Decomposed Anal Cavity With A Strap-On Made From KFC Chicken Bones.

By The Time Zookeepers And Animal Control Officers Arrived, Big Fat Black Momma Had Already Devoured Michael Jackson, Leaving Only The Dead Pedophile's Plastic Nose.

Since: Nov 11

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

....ICP and his cracka crackhead fantasies...lol. So many stupid Topix names he, she or it goes by...
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said if America were 100% white it would probably be as bad as it is now. But as I said before, who would whitey have to blame then?
I notice you use the words "IF" and "PROBABLY" to prove your so-called point. You see, knee grow, those are words that are used when speculating, not dealing in FACTS. If the USA was 100% white... or lets just say - negro free- the prison population would drastically shrink. The drain on public education, public assistance, and every government entitlement program would drop exponentially. The crime rate would lower sharply, and the urban ghettos would return to being thriving areas.
Black Racism

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
....ICP and his cracka crackhead fantasies...lol. So many stupid Topix names he, she or it goes by...
The true l\ligger color is really showing in this white-hating black racist post by Katard.

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you use the words "IF" and "PROBABLY" to prove your so-called point. You see, knee grow, those are words that are used when speculating, not dealing in FACTS. If the USA was 100% white... or lets just say - negro free- the prison population would drastically shrink. The drain on public education, public assistance, and every government entitlement program would drop exponentially. The crime rate would lower sharply, and the urban ghettos would return to being thriving areas.
Well FACTUALLY you can't say America would be a haven of peace and love like delusional white race chauvinists allege. It's far easier to blame everyone else instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. Corporations and politicians fleece America on a daily basis. They deprive it of tax dollars to fund basic services we all need. The funny thing is that, according to the book "Poverty in America An Encyclopedia" pg. 59, "[c]ontrary to stereotypical perceptions of the poor as a group primarily consisting of unemployed minorities, food stamp recipients come from diverse backgrounds. Children (under the age of eighteen) comprise 50% of all recipients, and the elderly (over sixty years of age) comprise 8%..."

You are SADLY mistaken if you think that white people have a REAL skin color camaraderie. The proof of that is all around. In government, politics, big business, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and so on. But as I said before, who would white people have to throw blame on when their 100% Euro-Caucasoid heaven turns into hell?? They would find other white people to discriminate against, punish, beat, kill, fleece, and steal from. Sorry. You lose!

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Racism wrote:
<quoted text>The true l\ligger color is really showing in this white-hating black racist post by Katard.
Shut your face you whiney, hypocritical, fork-tongued demon. You really are a freak of nature. You are truly mentally handicapped aren't you? You really think that you can say whatever you want about everyone else, well, only black people, and think you can get away with it? Well think again d-bag. Don't go around screaming "dat'z wayciss" when every other thing out of your mouth is every bit racist. Do you need a pacifier little boy?? Maybe that will shut your trap. I know you are that spineless turd ICP. You just have to post under these stupid monikers as if no one can tell the difference between the dozens of posts you make on Topix on a daily basis. What's even sadder is that you are so pathetic that you have to threaten me with "neckties" and violence and want to "report" me because you can't stand what I say. If you don't like it, too bad! Go see a shrink. Pay them $100 an hour so they can listen to you cry the blues. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Maplewood News Video

•••
•••

Maplewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maplewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE