The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20317 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Lincoln Park, MI

#17197 Aug 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>When America was 90% White our major cities didn't look worse than Hiroshima after the bomb was dropped. It was relatively safe to walk the streets regardless of what hour of the day or night it was, and we didn't have a bunch of worthless wiggers running around trying to be (c)rap stars. IF the United States were entirely White, this nation would be so much better off, and the crime rate would be one of the lowest in the friggin' WORLD. Don't kid yourself, Kfecal, you know damn well that Blacks have been a MAJOR cause in the downfall of this country. Blacks have RUINED the public school system, ABUSED the "system" by becoming nothing but parasitic bloodsuckers, and THEY commit the majority of crimes despite being only 13% of the population. IF the United States were entirely White we would return to being the envy of the rest of the world, instead of the world wondering why we tolerate being USED by a bunch of useless, demanding, parasitic ingrates. 5372. 1212.
Well I'm glad you feel so great about yourself and your people lol. But in 1913, when whites had complete control, and everything was all white everything, President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act which condemned future generations of whites to perpetual economic slavery. Where was his white pride and selflessness? Like I said if America were 100% white it would probably be as bad as it is now. But as I said before, who would whitey have to blame then?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17198 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad you feel so great about yourself and your people lol. But in 1913, when whites had complete control, and everything was all white everything, President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act which condemned future generations of whites to perpetual economic slavery. Where was his white pride and selflessness? Like I said if America were 100% white it would probably be as bad as it is now. But as I said before, who would whitey have to blame then?
Hey KFECAL I see you finally reapeared from the bowels of the dark shadows which I might say you blend in quite well so go preach your smack to you're pack of uncivilized pavement apes,my friend (;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwwa
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17199 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad you feel so great about yourself and your people lol. But in 1913, when whites had complete control, and everything was all white everything, President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act which condemned future generations of whites to perpetual economic slavery. Where was his white pride and selflessness? Like I said if America were 100% white it would probably be as bad as it is now. But as I said before, who would whitey have to blame then?
When the US was mostly white, every new batch of people coming here were discriminated against by the English against the Irish, then the Germans, Polish and the Italians and Catholics and Jews.etc.
Kallark27

Marrakech, Morocco

#17200 Aug 16, 2013
I'm getting sick and tired of evabody calling me a dam gorilla. I happen to be half chimpanzee and half gorilla. I be a proud Native Silverback Chimpilla.

Since: Nov 11

Lincoln Park, MI

#17201 Aug 16, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
When the US was mostly white, every new batch of people coming here were discriminated against by the English against the Irish, then the Germans, Polish and the Italians and Catholics and Jews.etc.
So what's your point?

Since: Nov 11

Lincoln Park, MI

#17202 Aug 16, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFECAL I see you finally reapeared from the bowels of the dark shadows which I might say you blend in quite well so go preach your smack to you're pack of uncivilized pavement apes,my friend (;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwwa
Well you can't deny it so I'll take this hilarious statement as a loud "YES, I agree."
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17203 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can't deny it so I'll take this hilarious statement as a loud "YES, I agree."
Attention: Tonight on the TNB channel they will be showing a take off of The Cosby show Fat Albert starring KFATAZZ a simple minded negeero growing up in the Hood and working hard @ his job @ the Ford Plant as the head Sanitation Engineer he is setting a fine example for his race of lazy good for nothing scum sucking parasitic welfare leeches he should be nominated for the Golden Gorilla award!(;-(l)- Honk! Honk!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17206 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point?
My point is that whites would descriminate against other whites if no blacks were around.
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17208 Aug 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: Tonight on the TNB channel they will be showing a take off of The Cosby show Fat Albert starring KFATAZZ a simple minded negeero growing up in the Hood and working hard @ his job @ the Ford Plant as the head Sanitation Engineer he is setting a fine example for his race of lazy good for nothing scum sucking parasitic welfare leeches he should be nominated for the Golden Gorilla award!(;-(l)- Honk! Honk!
When you get a chance please look at this documentry called The whites of Kentucky that is a real last name look at the inbreds also. They surpass Honey boo boo but southern rednecks are like very honest and real God fearing people. Not phony and will tell you the truth. Black people do not hate the way white folks do I believe it is in the DNA. When I saw the way police beat this homeless guy they claim was menace to the city I couldn't believe someone could do this. Not one white person would come forward protest for this young man. If a white man is getting beat by some thugs and other white men are there. Well it's not my problem. Take back America they love to drag people down to the gutter for one flaw and will remind you of it in the media. Let go of such hate. Back in the 1920s whenHarlem jazz clubs started all black they didn't care if white people were there but not the white clubs no colored. Hate hate hate unearned entitlement some of you who hate the truth all you can come up with is ape this chimp that we don't care white ignorant ranting rats who love raping kids get upset not the cool azz white folks but I am mad at big white husband tonight.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17209 Aug 17, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>When you get a chance please look at this documentry called The whites of Kentucky that is a real last name look at the inbreds also. They surpass Honey boo boo but southern rednecks are like very honest and real God fearing people. Not phony and will tell you the truth. Black people do not hate the way white folks do I believe it is in the DNA. When I saw the way police beat this homeless guy they claim was menace to the city I couldn't believe someone could do this. Not one white person would come forward protest for this young man. If a white man is getting beat by some thugs and other white men are there. Well it's not my problem. Take back America they love to drag people down to the gutter for one flaw and will remind you of it in the media. Let go of such hate. Back in the 1920s whenHarlem jazz clubs started all black they didn't care if white people were there but not the white clubs no colored. Hate hate hate unearned entitlement some of you who hate the truth all you can come up with is ape this chimp that we don't care white ignorant ranting rats who love raping kids get upset not the cool azz white folk but I am mad at big white husband tonight.
Hey aunt yomomma you tell some really good full of shyt stories blacks till this day have the mentality that they are owed entitlements do to the slave days blacks are the most racist, and what you're excuse Woopi Blackbird go fly south where you belong with the rest of your fecal wetsuit. Critters, now you have been served a cold glass of Brass Monkey now stfu.(;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwa
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17210 Aug 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey aunt yomomma you tell some really good full of shyt stories blacks till this day have the mentality that they are owed entitlements do to the slave days blacks are the most racist, and what you're excuse Woopi Blackbird go fly south where you belong with the rest of your fecal wetsuit. Critters, now you have been served a cold glass of Brass Monkey now stfu.(;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwa
Poor little white boy stolen entitlements to weak to work hard labor. The one thing I love when the revolution comes into play rich white people will turn their back on little racist inbred trash like yourself. Is it time for you to hit the block and wear your knee pads wipe your face first the clients are tired of sloppy seconds oh I forgot remember 200 feet away from the preschools and people are friends not OUR FOOD.
Icp2013

Huntington Beach, CA

#17211 Aug 17, 2013
Can I come home early my butt is so soar stop booking black guys I can't take it no more. I know I know practice with a cucumber but it is not working you are such an ape bitch black momma
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17212 Aug 17, 2013
It's ok baby momma still loves you. You are my bottom bitch baby always now be a good boy whoo I like that and you love it I strap a small small one on this time time ti tiv all yeah
SPCA

Kansas City, MO

#17213 Aug 17, 2013
Fat Nigger momma wrote:
Can I come home early my butt is so soar stop booking black guys I can't take it no more. I know I know practice with a cucumber but it is not working you are such an ape bitch black momma
When was your last trip to the Veterinarian's Office Fat l\ligger momma? Rabies shots are only good for 3 years.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17214 Aug 17, 2013
SPCA wrote:
<quoted text>When was your last trip to the Veterinarian's Office Fat l\ligger momma? Rabies shots are only good for 3 years.
/l/iggers are rabid street rats there popping out little n!grats by the dozen on a daily basis sucking off the guberments teets. There hasn't been a shot yet developed so I suggest the famous J.J purple kool-Aid (lol )7734/2013(;-(l)-
WILDLIFE GAME ALERT

Walnut, CA

#17215 Aug 17, 2013
**********WILDLFE & GAME ALERT**********
An Emergency Alert Has Been Issued To The Public Concerning Fat Black Momma, A Morbidly Obese Gargantuan Mongrel Bitch Silverback Ape.

Fat Black Momma Has Full Blown Rabies, Aids, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Gorilla Skunk Body Odor.

Please Notify Your Local Authorities If You Sight Fat Black Momma.
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17216 Aug 17, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Like totally hurt my inner feelings and omg it's like what... Ever. Right now like I am going to just totally walk my dog Cupid and I so like going to be ever so mad or I know I will like totally call my friend amber and Todd omg omg snobbing like why are you so so so it's it's really hard for me to be totally rude. You are a total total jerk there I said it.
I love this Because being called names hurts my inner soul like ape and chimp and and and omg I had a white moment again I hate when that happens let's see I must look at white check off list to see if check off anything well did rape a child (no) Did I put down a minority (no) so I lied yeah Did I put myself above God (no) Did I lick my dog balls or try to tongue kiss him (hell no) did I try to have sex with a corpse (no)ok I'm cool
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17217 Aug 17, 2013
See how sensitive they are not southern white folks or Chicago or Detroit white folks or old school white men which is what I got
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17218 Aug 17, 2013
SPCA wrote:
<quoted text>When was your last trip to the Veterinarian's Office Fat l\ligger momma? Rabies shots are only good for 3 years.
Thats right baby you get mad I'll strap on the bigger one and sing to my sassy little bitch while I'll bang you up against the wall

You got a thang for this pretty black pistol
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17220 Aug 18, 2013
WILDLIFE GAME ALERT wrote:
**********WILDLFE & GAME ALERT**********
An Emergency Alert Has Been Issued To The Public Concerning Fat Black Momma, A Morbidly Obese Gargantuan Mongrel Bitch Silverback Ape.
Fat Black Momma Has Full Blown Rabies, Aids, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Gorilla Skunk Body Odor.
Please Notify Your Local Authorities If You Sight Fat Black Momma.
I think I love you more I will wear the special strap on for you with the pink spinning tip and take you from the back I am sorry I don't have time to heat the yorgurt up it's going on your back cold baby but momma loves you ok I'll treat you real goooood my new sassy little tart. Blahhh in your face take it take it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
News Exploring the Queerness of Christianity with Ep... May 24 In Gods we Trust 4
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) May 23 kiss 82
What happened last night with the debacle at th... May 8 Lupelou68 1
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton -she's satanic ... May 7 see the truth 5
News McGreevey returns to roots for book signing (Sep '06) Jun '13 Ronisha 4
News William 'Chip' Madsen Passes Away (Feb '13) Feb '13 Black momma 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maplewood Mortgages