Stolen at Birth: Who Is Paul Fronczak?

Stolen at Birth: Who Is Paul Fronczak?

There are 2 comments on the KRVN-AM Lexington story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Stolen at Birth: Who Is Paul Fronczak?. In it, KRVN-AM Lexington reports that:

In 1964 newborn Paul Joseph Fronczak was stolen from the Michael Reese hospital in Chicago by a woman posing as a nurse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRVN-AM Lexington.

Pearl

Carnegie, PA

#1 Aug 9, 2013
So? Now this means that he is a missing child from 1964. Also:another boy is also missing yet in missing children
sites I could not spot a child the age he was when given to the family that raised him?
Will this mean he may have been from a family with more than one child missing at that time?
confusion...
I am praying for resolution...
maybe not all missing persons are reported? Not sure why?Or why people are not looking for people who go missing?Say what???
MeAndMeJustMe

Carnegie, PA

#2 Nov 2, 2013
I saw the 20/20 episode about him.
Also saw that his parents and brother refuse to give DNA would any other member of the family be close enough to give DNA?
aunts?cousins or anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr But Hay 20,291
News Exploring the Queerness of Christianity with Ep... Tue In Gods we Trust 4
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) May 23 kiss 82
What happened last night with the debacle at th... May 8 Lupelou68 1
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton -she's satanic ... May 7 see the truth 5
Make kids and get paid for it May 6 Representer 1
If u vote for trump May 6 Representer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maplewood Mortgages