Are police more of problem than help?

Are police more of problem than help?

Posted in the Mapleton Forum

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2011
In my current situation I have come to discover that the police do not care what they are called to my house for because they refuse to talk to anyone who may know what they are talking about because it would conflict with the liars in this town who should be getting in trouble for false police reports but instead have the police hot to trot after my butt.
Someone please remind me why being disabled does not matter to the police again? Even after going to court I spent time in jail for a so called resisting arrest in which there was a witness and dvd proof that I was 100% innocent but with having a lawyer who was just too lazy to do his job I suffered the consequences and he feels justified in calling me names and screwing me over just like the 3rd shift Peoria county officer did?
I am sick and tired of the police not even caring about my family or the fact that "HELLO" I have kids too. The threats have moved beyond just me and have now included my family. At what point is throwing "I know what happened 2 years ago" appropriate to even bring up?
So now whether U believe the police make mistakes or not does that give them the right to continue to screw you over?

Peoria, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2011
what are you talking about

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
what are you talking about
Prefer to know who I am talking to .......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mapleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the heck with Saul, better call Burt (Aug '15) Aug 26 burt bad 7
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Aug 23 bystander 1,207
The Local Gatehouse Media (May '15) Aug 21 just the facts maam 23
News Topless 'Midget' Wrestling Costs Bar Its License (Sep '08) Aug 14 Jillian Dworak 14
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Aug 14 Jillian Dworak 9
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Aug 11 ATTORENEY 193
News U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger echoes Peoria remarks ... Aug 9 donz 1

Mapleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mapleton Mortgages