Dan Greene from Maple Valley passed away

Dan Greene from Maple Valley passed away

Posted in the Maple Valley Forum

A Dan Fan

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 24, 2008
Dan Greene grew up in the Renton / Maple Valley area and attended 12 years at Tahoma, graduating in 1994.

Dan was recently living in Bonney Lake.

He has lots and lots of friends and will be missed by all of them!

He lived to enjoy life...

Please share your thoughts and stories.

(This was posted for Internet searching purposes)
Info

Seattle, WA

#2 Sep 24, 2008
Dan's service will be held September 27th (Sat.) at the Lake Sawyer Church at 1:00pm.

Lake Sawyer Christian Church
31605 Lake Sawyer Road SE
Black Diamond, WA 98010

Following the service friends and family will gather to remember Dan at the Diamond Lounge in Bonney Lake.

Diamond Lounge
18701 Old Sumner Buckley Hwy
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Info

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 25, 2008
Dan's family has setup an online guestbook, please take a moment and leave your thoughts and memories.

www.flintofts.com
Cheri HackerMcCarty

Puyallup, WA

#4 Sep 28, 2008
Dan had an amazing smile that would light up a room when he entered! In many ways he was the "Norm" from the classic television show "Cheers". It didn't matter if I was in downtown Seattle or small town Sumner he'd walk into the room and it seemed like everyone..."knew his name". I think that it speaks volumes about the kind of person Dan was...
Dan and I weren't close friends but we grew up in Maple Valley together when there was just a local grocery store named Ralph's and our summers were filled with bon-fire parties in farm fields, and rafting trips down the Green River.
We grew up together...Dan was loyal to that bond...we were both Maple Valley kids and he always went out of his way to say hi to me..even when I didn't see him first.
He was an amazing friend and person and will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you all...
God Bless,
Cheri Hacker "McCarty"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man rams ex-wife's home with truck, shoots her ... (Dec '12) Feb 20 Jamie 6
News Charges: Man forced minor stepchildren into sex Dec '17 Imrubberyoureglue 1
Maple Valley girl missing – is mother involved? Sep '17 fightingpa 1
News Pierce County pair found guilty of assault, the... (Feb '06) Jun '17 shirinpulcino 9
News Man gets 3 years for hit-and-run fatal (Dec '07) May '17 Katie 30
News 27-year-old man dies after being stabbed outsid... (Mar '11) Jan '17 BASTARD BAR 8
covington fred meyer parking lot theft problem (Mar '12) Aug '16 moved away from kent 2

Maple Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maple Valley Mortgages