Find European treasures, plus a few d...

Find European treasures, plus a few deals at Three French Hens

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Times story from Apr 28, 2007, titled Find European treasures, plus a few deals at Three French Hens. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

This town has a flair for the European. At least that's the impression Three French Hens gives. via Seattle Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

love designs

Maple Valley, WA

#1 Jul 23, 2007
I have to say I took a 2 hour drive to check out this store. I had read about this store several times in the Seattle times and in a magaine and had to see for myself if all the hype was warranted. As a designer, I am very critical about merchandise and have to say, "I was very very impressed". This store definately caters to the European style and has hard to find Italian pottery. I also saw some beautiful antique French furniture and also a hint of Asian style. They had amazing flameless candles that were individually made with art designs from whimsical, traditional to European styles.
I will definately be back for my clients and myself.
Well worth the drive!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges: Man forced minor stepchildren into sex Dec '17 Imrubberyoureglue 1
Maple Valley girl missing – is mother involved? Sep '17 fightingpa 1
News Pierce County pair found guilty of assault, the... (Feb '06) Jun '17 shirinpulcino 9
News Man gets 3 years for hit-and-run fatal (Dec '07) May '17 Katie 30
News 27-year-old man dies after being stabbed outsid... (Mar '11) Jan '17 BASTARD BAR 8
covington fred meyer parking lot theft problem (Mar '12) Aug '16 moved away from kent 2
News Covington panhandling ordinance prohibits aggre... (Jul '09) Jan '16 COPKILLER 3

Maple Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maple Valley Mortgages