Medford's Beau Steak closed -- for now?

Medford's Beau Steak closed -- for now?

There are 7 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Sep 27, 2008, titled Medford's Beau Steak closed -- for now?. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Beau Steak and Seafood in Medford, formerly upscale French Beau Rivage, is closed for what a sign on the property says is kitchen renovations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Henry Steinberg

State College, PA

#1 Sep 27, 2008
I have $300.00 in gift certificaes that I just bought for this place. If they did close and are leading people to think they will soon open and sold me those gift certificates, as they did others, I was advised by the NJ Attorney General's Office that I am free to sign a criminal complaint for fraud against the owner. Can anyone verify if they are out of there. I would assume that they are closed because if you disconnect your phone you lose the number.

Signed

Pissed Off
Raine

Medford, NJ

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Beau Steak & Seafood was owned by the same person that owns Bradocks Tavern on Main St. in Medford. Perhaps you can call that restaurant for info. If it is the same owner maybe he will allow you to use your certificate there. Just a thought. Good Luck.
Susan

Princeton, NJ

#3 Oct 16, 2008
Henry Steinberg wrote:
I have $300.00 in gift certificaes that I just bought for this place. If they did close and are leading people to think they will soon open and sold me those gift certificates, as they did others, I was advised by the NJ Attorney General's Office that I am free to sign a criminal complaint for fraud against the owner. Can anyone verify if they are out of there. I would assume that they are closed because if you disconnect your phone you lose the number.
Signed
Pissed Off
I just wanted to let you know that Beau is NOT owned by the same owner as Braddock's. The owners of Beau sold Braddock's a long time ago. I am not surprised if it is closed for good - it was awful. Braddock's is now wonderful - the chef from Beau Rivage (when it was good) is now the chef at Braddock's.
Melinda Medford NJ

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2008
I was given a 200.00 gift certificate for Beau's I guess it should go in the trash as the phone number is not inservice and if you are just having kicthen repairs, you would not disconnect your number. How upsetting...
Renegades08

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 17, 2008
you're better off, they bought snapper turtles that kids would catch in the local lakes
Retired Cop

Vincentown, NJ

#6 Nov 29, 2008
Melinda go to Township get name of owner and ask for money by certified mail. If refuses sign mun court complaint for obtaining money by false pretenses the the lawyers will beg you to take your 200 but then the complaint withdraw is up to Judge
Tony

Medford, NJ

#7 Jan 7, 2014
They ripped me off for $200. for gift certificate and closed 2 months later. Since they have no assets and building owned by different llc I was screwed too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeach Maple Shade Township Council Jul '15 Ella Enchanted 1
Steve Keeley (Fox 29 News) Needs To Stop Tanning! (Jun '11) Jun '15 fred 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Palmyra, NJ (Apr '13) May '15 Jeffrey Manghan Jr 9
Two Fan Favorite PSP Games I will be donating t... May '15 Jeffrey Manghan Jr 1
News Keeping faith in Catholic education May '15 paul shykora arts 59
From brink of failure, S.J. salon has become a ... Apr '15 Johny 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Andrews as Representat... (Jul '12) Apr '15 ralph 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maple Shade Mortgages