Widow wants answers in death of Moore...

Widow wants answers in death of Moorestown officer

There are 3 comments on the Philly.com story from Jun 7, 2014, titled Widow wants answers in death of Moorestown officer. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Carrie Berner keeps a binder filled with more than 1,000 pages of investigative reports she has collected since her husband died on the side of the road in Moorestown less than a year ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Dublin, PA

#1 Jun 8, 2014
Why wasn't a sobriety test done at the scene ? And 6 hours to sober up??? This is a disgrace . Anyone else would have been arrested on the spot. I hope these people are held accountable.

Dublin, PA

#2 Jun 8, 2014
If he was at a party and bar for hours how can there be No evidence of alcohol on his blood ? Something is corrupt here with the way this case was handled. I hope the family fights hard for justice . If not this man will continue to drink and drive and escape accountability with the help of his fellow cops
Bob G

Roebling, NJ

#3 Jun 17, 2014
If they fed him, gave him water and let him sleep it off for a bit it's certainly possible that the alcohol would be out of his system. This is a major lack eye for the Moorestown PD as it should. This story really hasn't been in the local papers either. I think the Moorestown PD know they will lose in the court of public opinion on this one so mum is the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Postcard from the End of America: Palmyra, NJ Mar 7 Pete Gray 1
News Murder suspect turns self in to Camden police (Jul '08) Feb 23 Williams_856 3
Carolyn Majane (Feb '08) Feb 19 moe 39
News NHL All-Star Game returns to thriving Tampa Bay... Feb '18 All phartx 2
News Local judge faces state complaint (Oct '10) Jan '18 Ernie 11
News After 3 decades, this N.J. leader won't be back... Oct '17 Nope 1
Steve Keeley (Fox 29 News) Needs To Stop Tanning! (Jun '11) Jul '17 Fool 33

Maple Shade Jobs

Personal Finance

Maple Shade Mortgages