James G. Grace, 20

Full story: Daily Journal 32
James G. Grace, 20, of Fortescue died suddenly Friday, April 28, 2006, in the emergency room at South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center in Vineland. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brittany bender

Mount Laurel, NJ

#1 May 3, 2006
i miss you soo damn much **JIMBO**........i cant believe dis shyt happen to you ..........i juss want you to kno you will b remembered nd neva forgotten i love you oxooxoxoxoxo.....

R.I.P
JIMMY GRACE
SADLY MISSED BUT NEVA FORGOTTEN
12/3/85 TO 4/28/06
WE LOVE YOU!!
UNCLE JIM BERSTLER

AOL

#2 Sep 8, 2006
YOU WHERE MY NEPHEW,FRIEND, AND LIKE A SON. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY. WE MISSED YOU ON THE BOAT THIS SUMMER.I LOVE YOU.I WILL CARRY YOUR PICTURE AND MEMORY WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, LOVE FROM YOUR UNCLE JIM BERSTLER
chris

Newark, NJ

#3 Sep 8, 2006
.....so sweet..
DONALD COULTER

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 9, 2006
UNCLE JIM BERSTLER wrote:
YOU WHERE MY NEPHEW,FRIEND, AND LIKE A SON. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY. WE MISSED YOU ON THE BOAT THIS SUMMER.I LOVE YOU.I WILL CARRY YOUR PICTURE AND MEMORY WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, LOVE FROM YOUR UNCLE JIM BERSTLER
Jim it's donald coulter just wanted to let you know every thing is alright that at least they caught the ass that did it and his day will come soon very soon so how's evrybody doing you guy's making out alright well gotta go but you guy's take care of yourselve's
Michelle Berstler

AOL

#5 Nov 12, 2006
My name is Michelle Berstler. I wanted to find out I f i was related to you. My dads name was Jim Berstler. ThanksPlease write back
Joey

Mount Laurel, NJ

#6 Nov 23, 2006
rest in peace jimbo you are sadly missed but never for gotten my dude
Jim Berstler

AOL

#7 Nov 28, 2006
I am trying to find Jim Berstler. My name is Michelle Berstler.
Jim Berstler

AOL

#8 Nov 28, 2006
Dear Jim Berstler, If you happen to read this i woul like to know if you are one of my relatives. My dads name was Jim Berstler. My granpops name is George Berstler.
Mason James Berstler

Mount Laurel, NJ

#9 Jun 11, 2007
Jimbo I miss you so much i miss u when you used to come riding with us and went fishin i will always carry you memory and picture with me where ever i love you so much always have always will

-Love your cousin Mason
Mason James Berstler

Mount Laurel, NJ

#10 Jun 11, 2007
Jim Berstler wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying to find Jim Berstler. My name is Michelle Berstler.
My name is mason berstler i am jim berstlers son i could contact him if u get this message
mason

Vero Beach, FL

#11 Aug 7, 2007
my dad is james berstler, & my grandpops was george berstler. we are from new jersey. i am 15. my mom is carol.
mason

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Aug 7, 2007
i am jim berstlers son. my grandpop was george.i am 15, my mom is carol. my dad lives in nj, i live in florida
mason

Vero Beach, FL

#13 Aug 7, 2007
are we related. i am 15, my mom is carol. i used to live in NJ
Jessica Cobb

Buena, NJ

#14 Feb 28, 2008
Jimmy i miss you more then u would ever want me to i just want you to kno your in my heart and mind everyday.... love you and miss you
Stephanie Saxton

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jun 3, 2008
Hey Jimmy, I miss you dearly. Fortescue is not the same without you. We always had a good time when I visited my grandparents. I'll always love you dude!
eddie thurman

Toms River, NJ

#16 Jun 28, 2008
hey jim...had a blast with you all threw school man. i wish i could still see you. everyone misses you!!
Jim Berstler

United States

#17 Dec 11, 2008
Michelle Berstler wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Michelle Berstler. I wanted to find out I f i was related to you. My dads name was Jim Berstler. ThanksPlease write back
Michelle Berstler please write me at322 newport neck road newport nj 08345 jim berstler
Jeff

Columbus, NJ

#18 Dec 12, 2008
Hello

AOL

#19 Feb 3, 2009
Jim Berstler wrote:
<quoted text> Michelle Berstler please write me at322 newport neck road newport nj 08345 jim berstler
. My father's names is James j Berstler. He has a brother George and a brother Jack Berstler, My dads moms name is Catherine Conran Berstler and My grandpop is George Berstler. My dad used to live in Glendora Nj. I was told when I was little that he was killed in Long Beach California.I dont know whether to believe that or not. I have two sisters who are by him also. Please get back to me!!! Michelle Berstler
Hello

AOL

#20 Feb 3, 2009
How old are you? Michelle Berstler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Noddingout 19
Here's Why We Call It 'Black Friday' Dec 1 Rodney 1
White House: US increasingly backing gay marriage Nov 25 WasteWater 123
Rink to turn Cooper River Park 'into a winter w... Nov 24 Bonnie 1
Moorestown Police Weekly Crime Log: Oct. 31-Nov... Nov 22 Sickened by Maple... 2
Cops: N.J. man nabbed in iPhone Craigslist scam Nov 21 Roz 1
Motto engraved on library gets lost in translation Oct '14 Haruko57 17

Maple Shade News Video

Maple Shade Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maple Shade People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maple Shade News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maple Shade

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]