Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2014
You all probably already heard about the gangs of 'mud-thugs' that hang around the Square down town and look for white people to beat up. An ex-Army soldier who's on disability was a target recently. He said 6 or 8 of them jumped him when he got off a bus.

What I would love to hear is a set up where maybe 20 white guys are hiding around corners where these mud-thugs are. Then they send one of their group out walking by himself. The 'mudders' think they have an easy score and go in for the attack. As soon as the 'muds' surround the white guy, his 20 buddies come out of the woodwork and surround the 'mudders'! lol! Then take the creeps down an ally and 'rearrange' their ugly faces! Maybe one day soon, eh?
Buy More Big Dogs

Cleveland, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2014
I wonder what would have happened if that white guy would have pulled out a gun and shot a couple or all of those violent nut jobs that attacked him? Would that have been legal, even if the white guy had a CCW? Or was he supposed to just stand there and let those bastards kill him?

Watching this news program called Jane Velez Mitchell. She always has stories on the show about blacks being killed by whites and you can clearly see how she sides with the blacks, as does most of the people on the panel she has.

What everyone seems to be over looking is, like in Maple Hts., Garfield and Bedford, we never used to have major crimes like murder and druggies here. Now we do and you'd have to agree that 99.999999999% of these crimes are done by blacks.

We read stories and hear from our friends and see on the news how these black punks play this knock out game and it's done mostly to whites, old and young, male and female. We see these black gangs running around, we see one of our white mailmen shot in the head and killed a few years ago, we see gas station workers shot, and all this is done by blacks. So.....if I'm walking down a street here and a group of blacks are walking towards me, what am I supposed to think? Am I supposed to feel safe or do I get ready to be knocked out and robbed, possibly killed or messed up for life.

So now....does anybody with half a brain see why white people are so jumpy when there's a gang of blacks coming towards you? These black thugs brought all this racial crap on themselves but they blame the whites.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#3 Apr 17, 2014
Whites need to be armed when they have to go into areas populated by these sub human thugs! I would never go into Philly unarmed!
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 23, 2014
Yeah, a gun and a Sherman tank would be appropriate!
NFL

Twinsburg, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2014
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Whites need to be armed when they have to go into areas populated by these sub human thugs! I would never go into Philly unarmed!
Just ask Marvin Harrison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explain to me how this is racist...... Thu Maple Resident 1
wb8n? Wed AdamsStreetBrother 1
W8GC, Please trim your eye brows. Wed Trayvon 11
Toby Kolman's teeth... Wed Roger Martin 2
Maple Heights News is looking for opinion piece... Tue xxxrayted 21
Funny Pic.... Oct 28 Maple Resident 1
Eboli in Texas Oct 28 Maple Resident 16
Maple Heights Dating
Find my Match

Maple Heights People Search