Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#21 Aug 19, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
Your employer could give his brother menial jobs or do what companies do when someone screws up all the time. Promote him. Kick him upstairs and give him a paper job. Or, if your employer knows his brother's screwing things up, he should sit down and discuss it with him. Brother or not, the employer has a business to run and he doesn't need anyone, friend of family, ruining what he built up.
That's the union way.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22 Aug 19, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
Your employer could give his brother menial jobs or do what companies do when someone screws up all the time. Promote him. Kick him upstairs and give him a paper job. Or, if your employer knows his brother's screwing things up, he should sit down and discuss it with him. Brother or not, the employer has a business to run and he doesn't need anyone, friend of family, ruining what he built up.
When I first started the job his brother was a driver. That's when things were good. My employer decided to promote his brother to dispatcher, and that's when things went to hell.

The only place he could put his brother is back to a driver, not only would they both realize it was a demotion, but he would never pay his brother drivers wages.

Like I said, he is stuck now and should have never promoted his brother in the first place.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23 Aug 19, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the union way.
We're not union. This is worse than a union.

At least with a union, you can file grievances. With nepotism, your grievance is met with a verbal battle and you lose no matter what. What's the point of trying? All you really do is make an enemy out of your boss and that certainly is uncomfortable.
Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#24 Aug 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not union. This is worse than a union.
At least with a union, you can file grievances. With nepotism, your grievance is met with a verbal battle and you lose no matter what. What's the point of trying? All you really do is make an enemy out of your boss and that certainly is uncomfortable.
You are absolutely right.
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#25 Aug 21, 2013
Getting back to the title of this post, here we go again! Three blacks (the one kid looks like he may be white though but probably has a black father) shot a white jogger just because they were board and had nothing else to do. Now....Zimmerman shoots a black kid because the kid was beating the hell out of him and Jackson and Sharpton made a BIG deal out of it, so did Obama. Well, who's going to make a big deal out of this shooting? I mean, there was a good reason why Zimmerman pulled the trigger. It doesn't compare to this shooting. And then the blacks say that the whites are racists? I want to see some white leaders come forth and demonstrate about this shooting!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57599302/...
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#26 Aug 21, 2013
So Australia officials want to boycott their people coming to the USA because of the killing of the jogger who was originally from Australia. Good! Maybe white people here will start to protest the killing and hold demonstrations just like the blacks do if one of theirs is killed. I'd love to hear what Jackson, Obama and Sharpton would say about this shooting of a white person but I'd have to bet they won't comment on it because it wasn't a black that was killed. This shooting won't matter to them. But I'd bet they'd speak out on the three bone-heads that did the shooting and claim that they all had terrible childhoods.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/21/20...
Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#27 Aug 21, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
So Australia officials want to boycott their people coming to the USA because of the killing of the jogger who was originally from Australia. Good! Maybe white people here will start to protest the killing and hold demonstrations just like the blacks do if one of theirs is killed. I'd love to hear what Jackson, Obama and Sharpton would say about this shooting of a white person but I'd have to bet they won't comment on it because it wasn't a black that was killed. This shooting won't matter to them. But I'd bet they'd speak out on the three bone-heads that did the shooting and claim that they all had terrible childhoods.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/21/20...
The media is already saying that the 3 bored blacks were all mentally ill.Lots of other interesting stuff coming from the liberal. These 3 will be their new Marton.
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#28 Aug 21, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
The media is already saying that the 3 bored blacks were all mentally ill.Lots of other interesting stuff coming from the liberal. These 3 will be their new Marton.
I'd put money on the fact that 3/4 of them are either mentally ill or have quite a few missing parts in their heads. I mean, look at all of them that kill. They don't care about someone elses' life or even their own. I'm hoping that more and more good people start carrying guns and when they see someone pull a gun and start shooting people, the good ones will just mow the killer(s) down.

When I was a kid and I'd tell my mom I was bored, she'd tell me to go outside and play or play with my toys. When I was a teen and got bored, I'd get in my car......without a gun.....and go for a drive out in the country or go over friends' homes and see what they were doing. Never thought of riding around and killing someone just for the heck of it, steal a car or break into a house.

What just pisses me off is how when one of theirs is killed, it's usually a drug attic and/or trouble maker and we're all supposed to feel sorry for it. Then when one of them kill a white, again, we're supposed to feel sorry for the black killer(s).
Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#29 Aug 22, 2013
Only two of them were black it appears. So, I guess that somehow balances it out. I'm sure it was the white's fault, the shooter and the runner. And of course GW Bush.
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#30 Aug 22, 2013
Annie wrote:
Only two of them were black it appears. So, I guess that somehow balances it out. I'm sure it was the white's fault, the shooter and the runner. And of course GW Bush.
I agree. The two black kids probably were pleading with the white looking kid not to shoot because it would just be too wrong. But the white kid shot anyway....AND he was driving the car at the same time. Probably stole the car and gun too. The black kids were probably innocent bystanders. Probably hitch hiking to their wheel chair bound grandmother's house to hand feed her baked beans and chitlins. Uh, yeah! Bwaaaahahahaha!
Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#31 Aug 22, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
I've seen things like that first hand too, xxx. I saw people get hired too, because of their skin color, that wasn't qualified for the job. And then people wonder why they get a lousy product.
It used to be that if someone's hired for a job, it's because they're qualified to do the job, not because they're someones relative or black. I've worked a couple places where I was teamed up with a slacker and I was expected to make up the difference. They'd get the same pay as me but do 60% or less work. I'm glad I'm retired and don't have to put up with that and 'Nazi Prison Guard' type supervisors!
I'm glad I'm retired too Praise God that my non union, albeit, nepotism ridden company ( that he worked for) husband is retired too. There are millions of ugly stories about unions and nepotism who have destroyed families. But, I guess that isn't a glamorous topic.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#32 Aug 22, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
Getting back to the title of this post, here we go again! Three blacks (the one kid looks like he may be white though but probably has a black father) shot a white jogger just because they were board and had nothing else to do. Now....Zimmerman shoots a black kid because the kid was beating the hell out of him and Jackson and Sharpton made a BIG deal out of it, so did Obama. Well, who's going to make a big deal out of this shooting? I mean, there was a good reason why Zimmerman pulled the trigger. It doesn't compare to this shooting. And then the blacks say that the whites are racists? I want to see some white leaders come forth and demonstrate about this shooting!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57599302/...
Jackson did make a comment, but not a very piercing one. The only reason I'm sure is because of all the comments made by Americans about their silence when it comes to blacks shooting whites.

Strange timing though.

My tenant met this girl on the internet and she decided to spend a few months here. She is a wonderful girl from Australia who seemed to have acute interests in politics and society. I believe I've mentioned her before, but not sure if it was this discussion or another one.

Anyway, our discussions often led to race and being from Australia, she is somewhat liberal. Her thoughts were much the same as our American liberals that always suggest to try and get along with your black neighbors, try to befriend blacks to understand them better, understand their social disadvantages and so on.

I'm anxious to hear what she thinks about this shooting because apparently, the Australians are so upset by this shooting they are suggesting a boycott of the USA.

She was fascinated about our life here of citizens carrying firearms. I showed her my CCW license and she took a picture of it to take back home and amaze her fellow Australian friends and family. Apparently, they have no idea law-biding citizens do carry guns. They only know of the criminals that use guns. I explained to her that our need to carry firearms is because of the blacks.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#33 Aug 22, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd put money on the fact that 3/4 of them are either mentally ill or have quite a few missing parts in their heads. I mean, look at all of them that kill. They don't care about someone elses' life or even their own. I'm hoping that more and more good people start carrying guns and when they see someone pull a gun and start shooting people, the good ones will just mow the killer(s) down.
You would be surprised at how many blacks are upset with CCW holders. They do believe it's a license to kill blacks because many blacks can't get CCW's due to their police records. These feelings came out during our Trayvon Martin discussions.

I told them there is one sure way to escape being killed by a white licensed gun carrier: don't attack them.

They became even more upset by that comment because many can't restrain themselves. They are inherently violent people who solve their problems through violence. Now that white people are permitted by law to gun down black attackers like Trayvon Martin, it will become the norm in the country until all blacks are gone from the country.
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#34 Aug 23, 2013
That would be nice to be able to rid those more violent ones but it would never happen because they reproduce faster than we can make bullets for them, xxx. LOL!

But with the president we have now, I'd bet he'll try to do something to change things around. This is probably why he's trying to ban guns from people.

And as for the blacks not able to get CCW licenses, they don't want to register a gun and have their name tied to it so they mostly get illegal guns by either stealing them or buying one on the street corner.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#35 Aug 23, 2013
You don't have to register a gun if you get a CCW. In Ohio, there is no gun registration. If you purchase a gun from a gun dealer, they have to register the gun sale, but it's not a registration in your name.

I think what many blacks don't like about CCW's is the idea you are electronically fingerprinted Blacks seem to fall prey to conspiracy theories, so the good blacks might be afraid of being accused of a crime they didn't commit.

Also in many states such as ours, a violent incident may stop you from getting a CCW even though it never fell under the category of a felony.
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#36 Sep 2, 2013
By whites buying more and more guns to protect themselves, that will just give Jackson and Sharpton,(The Bobsey Twins) more work with their racial business. LOL!
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#37 Sep 2, 2013
Now why would we want to hear a story like this one when the Treyvon story is still hot of the presses?

http://nmi.craigslist.org/rnr/4007043646.html
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#38 Sep 3, 2013
Seems like the posters here might be getting tired of me posting these black on white crimes. Well, here's another one anyway and over a BMX bike.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/rnr/404266065...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#39 Sep 4, 2013
This is a slow forum. I think you should check out US politics forum. We have similar race discussions over there, and it's more active.

US politics forum:

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics

Race in America:

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TDVKDN...

George Zimmerman/ Trayvon Martin:

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TVEJ9R...
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#40 Sep 5, 2013
Thanx xxx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamond ring held for summer school tuition 45 min Maple Resident 2
Maple Hts School Ratings 54 min Maple Resident 8
Is Maple Heights Ferguson Waiting to Happen? 1 hr Maple Man 21
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Jerry K 30,942
Maple Hts Police and Firemen 5 hr cantgiveup 3
Maple Heights City Council 9 hr xxxrayted 29
Racial Slur??????? Sun Mapleman 10
•••
•••
•••

Maple Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••