Ariel Castro's Dead
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Ariel Castro hung himself in his jail cell Tues., Sept. 2nd. Well that will free up some tax money for the government to use to bomb Syria now. LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2 Sep 4, 2013
He tortured three girls for ten years in captivity, but couldn't handle one month of his. They should put ropes in every jail cell in the country.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#3 Sep 5, 2013
The bed sheets work just fine. Now...I wonder if they're going to wash that sheet that he hung himself with and give it to another inmate? LOL!
Annie

Canton, OH

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Many people I know feel that he got off easy, should have spent the rest of his life in confinement, albeit, he would have been much better treated than he treated those three young girls. I'm just glad that there is one less devil on this earth and it didn't take millions of taxpayers dollars to get rid of him. Maybe those beautiful, brave and classy women can live in peace knowing he does not breathe our air.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#5 Sep 7, 2013
I think if I had a daughter that was kidnapped for 10 years, I would have loved to get a hold of the kidnapper myself before the cops did.....if you know what I mean.

Hopefully he's in hell in a very small, hot room, chained to a wall for eternity. And every day for food, the devils bring him a nice big bowl of hot chilli and on every Sunday, a nice big plate of 5-Alarm Chicken Wings! Yaaahaahahaha!
Annie

Canton, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
I think if I had a daughter that was kidnapped for 10 years, I would have loved to get a hold of the kidnapper myself before the cops did.....if you know what I mean.
Hopefully he's in hell in a very small, hot room, chained to a wall for eternity. And every day for food, the devils bring him a nice big bowl of hot chilli and on every Sunday, a nice big plate of 5-Alarm Chicken Wings! Yaaahaahahaha!
I know what you mean, but that's a father's perspective. A mother's perspective is 5-Alarm Chicken Wings for every meal, every day.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#7 Sep 8, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, but that's a father's perspective. A mother's perspective is 5-Alarm Chicken Wings for every meal, every day.
5-Alarm Chicken Wings with thumb tacks too! >8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kidnapping of teenager was a hoax (Apr '06) Jul 19 Ghost Atmore 16
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Jul 2 sencere 4
News GOP bill would let churches endorse political c... Jul 2 Retribution 54
News Pence: Trump will repeal Obama's health law by ... Jun 30 huntcoyotes 38
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Jun 29 Mapleman 8
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun '17 Ebankslaw-at-aol-com 16
Lowe's Jun '17 Brownie 1

Maple Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maple Heights Mortgages