Durk Remedies
cat

Natchitoches, LA

#64 Aug 17, 2014
Durk Remedies
tbh

United States

#65 Aug 17, 2014
No ma'am durk remedies is not an if he was the sexiest man he would do better than what he's engaged to...have u seen that old women he's marrying?
cat

Natchitoches, LA

#66 Sep 9, 2014
tbh wrote:
No ma'am durk remedies is not an if he was the sexiest man he would do better than what he's engaged to...have u seen that old women he's marrying?
Lmao yeah I was wondering about that. Heard she's been married several times, with that being said this marriage will run its course and she'll be on to the next one. Seems to me he's let his self go.
tbh

United States

#67 Sep 12, 2014
cat wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao yeah I was wondering about that. Heard she's been married several times, with that being said this marriage will run its course and she'll be on to the next one. Seems to me he's let his self go.
Yup been married like 4 times got 4 kids an wants more damn! An she lives with her mama sad sad
cat

Natchitoches, LA

#68 Sep 17, 2014
tbh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup been married like 4 times got 4 kids an wants more damn! An she lives with her mama sad sad
. Wow. Well hope it works out for him.
Durk

Leesville, LA

#69 Oct 13, 2014
You people need to keep your mouth shut and not talk about my WIFE...you have no idea what has went on in people's life!!!! Now next time you feel the need to talk about me or my wife just shut your mouth or use your real name!!!
Sandy Remedies

Leesville, LA

#70 Oct 13, 2014
I agree Durk is the sexy man in Many. To the chicks that where dogging me. Let me set the record straight. Yes I'm older than Durk. I'm 33 and yes I have 4 boys. They are great boys!!!! Durk is my 4th marriage. Yes I FEEL OLD sometimes. BUT You DO NOT know what I have been through in my life. Everything that I have went through has lead me to where I am today. I have the SEXIEST man in Many. I am a CHRISTIAN woman, I am a good person and if you would just talk to me for a few minutes you would see that. His PARENTS LOVE ME. I have asked Durk Y he would want to be with me cuz I'm not very pretty and I do have 4 kids and have been married a few times and he just tells me that He LOVES everything about me, that I'm beautiful, and amazing, and I don't have to understand his Y. He is an AMAZING MAN and God has given me a wonderful life that I refuse to let anyone tear away from me. Idk if y'all are mad cuz he DIDN'T choose you or Y you feel the need to talk bad about me, SOMEONE that you DONT know at all. But whatever the reason may be I will put BOTH of y'all in my prayers!!!! God see and know all things and IF y'all don't change ur hearts then y'all will have to deal with God and that will be a SAD SAD DAY for y'all. I truely hope that y'all open ur eyes and see how u can hurt someone with words. If y'all can openly talk bad about someone you don't know then I can only imagine what y'all say bout someone u do know. I hope one day u both find a wonderful Christian man and be HAPPY in ur life. I will keep both of u in my prayers. Now I'm gonna get off here and lay in my HUSBANDS arms.
Sandy Remedies

Leesville, LA

#71 Oct 13, 2014
And YES WE want more of God's children!!!!! A lot of people think we are CRAZY but Durk is a great daddy to my kids and he deserves to have children of his own. We can handle 6 kids. A lot of people can not. They are gifts from God. If you would like to meet me and see for yourself who I am. PLEASE feel free to come to TRINITY BAPTIST CHURCH. We are there EVERY Sunday and Wednesday!!! I will be more then happy to see y'all there. NOW I'm done. I think!!!! Lmbo!!!!

Since: Apr 13

Alexandria, LA

#72 Nov 13, 2014
Durk wrote:
You people need to keep your mouth shut and not talk about my WIFE...you have no idea what has went on in people's life!!!! Now next time you feel the need to talk about me or my wife just shut your mouth or use your real name!!!
Im with you on that Durk. People are quick to talk about people they know nothing about...

Since: Nov 14

Leesville, LA

#73 Nov 21, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t
Volcano face maybe
are we referring to the father or the son??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Many Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fallon Davis 23 hr Fallon davis 13
Who's the biggest Home wrecking girl in Robeline? (Dec '14) Aug 23 Just curious 13
Bronson Smith Aug 23 Papa roach 1
News Skeletal remains found in Sabine Parish Jul '16 Bayouwatchman 2
Cheapest commercial land in many la Jul '16 Ladykady 1
stacey tedder (Mar '15) Jul '16 NoneYabizniz 6
Things That Piss You Off About Sabine Parish (Jul '09) May '16 JRR 35

Many Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Many Mortgages