cuntry gurl

United States

#22 Jul 15, 2011
Scooter Reynolds he used to work at Brookshires and Big Star ...meat dpart
sabine girlie

United States

#23 Aug 1, 2011
I always thought those Miller boys were..
yeaa NO

Leesville, LA

#24 Aug 14, 2011
hahahahahaha no no no, there are nooo sexy boys in many, ima have to say run the other way, they all have fkn stds, and i have watched em all cheat on their gfs time after time..sad what you will see when ur friends with a lot of people.. i got the sexiest boy in america so sorry, yall outta luck!
my opinion

Shreveport, LA

#25 Aug 16, 2011
I have one for you. I know his name is Chance... Not really sure about the last name. All I know is he has a kinda brown ford and works at Patrick Miller. Any body wanna give me any info?
lil lady

United States

#26 Aug 19, 2011
I say B.P.(Brandon Palmer)& Trent not sure of his last name but both are nice looking and have great personalities they can get this anytime!!
No One

Hot Springs Village, AR

#27 Aug 23, 2011
Ken Freeman
no way

Bellevue, WA

#28 Aug 23, 2011
None exist in Many,Florien or any where else in that part of world. They r all dopehead,std infested, white trash losers.
meme

Winnfield, LA

#29 Aug 28, 2011
random black guy wrote:
imma have to say kolt kays
thats my boyfriend....
Hookin High

Leesville, LA

#30 Aug 29, 2011
Terry Leone with Tracy McCormick in close 2nd
number1

Robeline, LA

#31 Aug 29, 2011
landon
bang bang

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Sep 3, 2011
Hookin High wrote:
Terry Leone
Oohh Girl!!!!
He arrested my sister for jumping bail and I almost jumped his bones he so fine. Oh wee!!! Lawdy.
Hookin High

Leesville, LA

#33 Sep 4, 2011
bang bang wrote:
<quoted text>
Oohh Girl!!!!
He arrested my sister for jumping bail and I almost jumped his bones he so fine. Oh wee!!! Lawdy.
I'm tellin you! He is just MMGOOD!!!!
bang bang

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Sep 4, 2011
I wonder how clean his pecker is
balesofbond

United States

#35 Sep 5, 2011
bang bang wrote:
I wonder how clean his pecker is
Obviously if he's been in you, it's not. He's into clowns and golden showers; fetishes galore, have fun with that. Whips, chains, handcuffs, strap ons, anal ease and don't forget the taser too!
bang bang

Brookeland, TX

#36 Sep 5, 2011
balesofbond wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously if he's been in you, it's not. He's into clowns and golden showers; fetishes galore, have fun with that. Whips, chains, handcuffs, strap ons, anal ease and don't forget the taser too!
So basically we have a lot in common. FYI I keep it nice and clean. Don't be mad your mama got a turn and you didn't.
balesofbond

Deridder, LA

#37 Sep 6, 2011
bang bang wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically we have a lot in common. FYI I keep it nice and clean. Don't be mad your mama got a turn and you didn't.
Oh, sweetheart, it wasn't my momma he was with, it was your's and he's been with your brothers too. Again, have fun and enjoy him... just keep it clean, there's enough diseases in this town to choke a donkey with.
WOW

Shreveport, LA

#38 Sep 6, 2011
DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A SEXY MAN TO ME! SOUNDS LIKE A DEUCE BIGALO MALE JIGALO GOING ON! I'LL PASS!
bang bang

Brookeland, TX

#39 Sep 6, 2011
balesofbond wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, sweetheart, it wasn't my momma he was with, it was your's and he's been with your brothers too. Again, have fun and enjoy him... just keep it clean, there's enough diseases in this town to choke a donkey with.
I didn't mean your mama got a turn with him but whatever. Like I said, I know where the soap isle at walmart,
I wash regularly. I even have all my own teeth!!! Man I'm like a beauty queen in yalls town huh!!!

Kisses.
bang bang

Brookeland, TX

#40 Sep 6, 2011
balesofbond wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, sweetheart, it wasn't my momma he was with, it was your's and he's been with your brothers too. Again, have fun and enjoy him... just keep it clean, there's enough diseases in this town to choke a donkey with.
Deridder is kinda far from Many, how do you know my lil stud muffin?
Carmel Apple

Random Lake, WI

#41 Sep 16, 2011
The two managers from Walmart Brandon and John both young and sexy and I luv a man in charge. Haven't seen them there though in awhile so don't go as much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Many Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heidi (Aug '13) May 18 oldie goldie 4
help catch thieves May 18 Loser 7
News La. Choctaw-Apache Tribe growing (Dec '08) May 17 indianeyesonyou 17
Tranny May 16 Terry 1
Grown People May 11 Trailboss 1
singles hangout May 2 Lonely 1
Guys & Dolls Apr 30 agree to disagree 2
More from around the web

Many People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE