Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,241 - 15,260 of 22,191 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16556
Jan 2, 2013
 
Hezekiah wrote:
LOLOL
You boys are so dramatic.
And you're still a Red Diaper Doper Baby.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16557
Jan 2, 2013
 
Anyway there Defiant...heard anything from NRH??
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16558
Jan 2, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
Anyway there Defiant...heard anything from NRH??
Nothing at all. I figure he probably got discouraged with the outcome of the rigged election. While everyone one is busy pointing fingers and fussing over who voted for Obama, they aren't paying attention to the
private companies who own the electronic voting machines and the software
programmers that develop the voting machine software.

Another issue to keep everyone divided is the 47% statement, made by Romney. People are blaming the "entitlement bunch" for Obamas re-election, but funny how not one word is said about the billions upon billions of dollars spent on Homeland Security, DARPA, Project HAARP and other secret projects.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16559
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing at all. I figure he probably got discouraged with the outcome of the rigged election. While everyone one is busy pointing fingers and fussing over who voted for Obama, they aren't paying attention to the
private companies who own the electronic voting machines and the software
programmers that develop the voting machine software.
Another issue to keep everyone divided is the 47% statement, made by Romney. People are blaming the "entitlement bunch" for Obamas re-election, but funny how not one word is said about the billions M billions of dollars spent on Homeland Security, DARPA, Proct HAARP and other secret projects.
I know a couple of conservatives who are moving out of country...one to the British Virgin Islands.the other taking his family to Singapore, where he has a job with an American company...for Singapore, you have to renounce your American citizenship.....

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16560
Jan 2, 2013
 
Rigged election.

You don't even vote, Deviant.
LOLOL

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16561
Jan 2, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I know a couple of conservatives who are moving out of country...one to the British Virgin Islands.the other taking his family to Singapore, where he has a job with an American company...for Singapore, you have to renounce your American citizenship.....
Singapore has a great universal public health care system. Why don't Teabaggers ever flee to places without socialized medicine?
06blkm5

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16562
Jan 3, 2013
 
I consider Our beloved Governor Rick Perry to be a Dictator . Qaddafi , Husseini Mubarak, Ben Ali have long been gone. Yet our Governor stays in office,

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16563
Jan 3, 2013
 
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Singapore has a great universal public health care system. Why don't Teabaggers ever flee to places without socialized medicine?
Hezekiah.I'm not a conservative, but I have some conservative friends.As for my friend going to Singapore, an American company there has offered him a substantial raise in income, along with some attractive"perks", in order to entice him to relocate.So, after consulting with his wife, he took their offer.Singapore has a very high GDP.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16564
Jan 3, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hezekiah.I'm not a conservative, but I have some conservative friends.As for my friend going to Singapore, an American company there has offered him a substantial raise in income, along with some attractive"perks", in order to entice him to relocate.So, after consulting with his wife, he took their offer.Singapore has a very high GDP.
Don't I remember a controversy where an American kid ended up being sentenced to public caning in the street for vandalism or something like that years ago in Singapore?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16565
Jan 3, 2013
 
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't I remember a controversy where an American kid ended up being sentenced to public caning in the street for vandalism or something like that years ago in Singapore?
Either American, or British....he spat on the street....they reduced the ten swats to five....guess they like clean streets...
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16566
Jan 3, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Either American, or British....he spat on the street....they reduced the ten swats to five....guess they like clean streets...
Bet the kid never spit on the street again either?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16567
Jan 3, 2013
 
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet the kid never spit on the street again either?
There were signs everywhere in English...that warned against spitting on the streets...The kid was 13 I think....he took it like a man, as I recall...good for him....he never spat on the streets there again...
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16568
Jan 3, 2013
 
test
Ugg

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16569
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Perry = scary
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16571
Jan 3, 2013
 
Hezekiah wrote:
Rigged election.
You don't even vote, Deviant.
LOLOL
Is voting in a rigged election going to matter?. Show some logic for a change. Oh, I forgot. A Red Diaper Doper Baby like you has no concept of logic.
Unbelievable

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16572
Jan 3, 2013
 
Old thread, much?
The Great Rick Perry

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16573
Jan 3, 2013
 
We are here talking about him and he doesn't even need to lift a finger.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16574
Jan 4, 2013
 
You are absolutly correct, BUT the reason people are still talking about him is his colossial ego paired with his unbridled ignorance, and the fact that people still voted for him in spite of that. Sorry too many of his Oooops moments for me, that and his crack pot wife that God had to go through to get him to run for POTUS. UNBELIEVABLE!
Correction

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16575
Jan 4, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Either American, or British....he spat on the street....they reduced the ten swats to five....guess they like clean streets...
wrong

He was spray painting graffiti on government cars parked on the street, and stealing street signs. His name is Michael Fay, he is American, and it was 1993. Sentence: 4 months in jail,$3500 fine and 6 strokes of the cane, reduced to 4 strokes because he appealed that this was too many strokes. Guess he couldn't take it like a man. Bill Clinton also appealed on his behalf that the caning strokes should be reduced. After his sentence Fay was shipped back to the USA.

That same year Fay suffered burns from sniffing butane, and 2 years later "he was cited in Florida for a number of violations, including careless driving, reckless driving, not reporting a crash and having an open bottle of alcohol in a car."

2 years after that: "Fay was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, charges to which he confessed but was not found guilty because of technical errors in his arrest."

Nice kid.
Not.
Hmm

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16576
Jan 4, 2013
 
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Singapore has a great universal public health care system. Why don't Teabaggers ever flee to places without socialized medicine?
Because the USA is the only industrialized nation on earth without free universal healthcare?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Manvel News Video

•••
•••

Manvel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Manvel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manvel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manvel
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••