Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Manvel Forum

Comments (Page 610)

Showing posts 12,181 - 12,200 of16,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jason

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

testing
Llqyx

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Perry
political

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

ThaBossPimp wrote:
Waiting to see where stand on issues important to me
Political stand
exfriend

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

2010? uh, it's 2013...quit responding to this topic lol.
slick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Ted Nugent

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My guess would be that Obama is trying to make a point.Carter tried dispensing with a lot of White House perks during the gas crisis, and was accused of demeaning the office of the President.No matter who is president, republican or democrat, Presidents are a lightning rod for criticism.
Presidents are criticized because they do not represent the people.

Our Presidents only stand for new voters, who will vote for them without history attatched.

Believe it or not, we no longer matter. Voting Americans are being replaced by immigrant voters who vote for personal gains.

These people are not even Americans and, they are above us. Are you ok with that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Texan wrote:
Truth is might you are the one who can't handle the truth. If you say you have no problem with immigration as long as its white immigration that sir is a racist statement. Then you say nothing that you said was racist or wrong. That sir makes you either a LIAR or REALLY STUPID! I also never condemed the white race merely the actions of a few. The attempted eradication of the Native Americans was as inexcuisible as the attempted eradication of the Jews in Nazi Germany. If you think that makes me a racist; TOUGH. If you really don't want to be around anybody but white folks, all I can say is you're just s--t out of luck
This country was founded by whites -for whites.
So, you are saying that I am a racist because I stand up for white Americans - in a white-founded country?

What if I went to Israel and cursed them for preferring Jews?

Or, if I was on an Indian reservation, cursing them for only accepting Indians?

It would be okay with you, wouldn't it? Why should I not align with my kind - like Jews and Indians?

Wouldn't you be a racist, for condemning white Americans? Aren't you a racist, for denying white Americans the right to inherit their just place, from their ancestors?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Texan... only the ignorant judge the actions of those in history.
If you had been there... you would have been killing Indians too.
If you had been through the same experiences as any of them... you would have been doing the same as them.
I'm sure 100 years from now... people will look back at us, and talk about how horrible we were... and they will be just as right... and just as ignorant.
Damn good point. If I were at the Alamo, would I have ran? Or, would I have faught for the cause?

To sum it up - you would have had to been there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You aren't smart enough to know what I would have done, I might well have fought on the side of the Native Americans, they had a good way of life and all these greedy land grabbing a--h---s came to take their land and destroy their way of life, yeah, I might have just fought along side of them. And if in 100 years people look back and judge us so be it. AND if they don't learn from it they will be just as ignorant as you are.
That's enough proof for me. Texan, you are a Mexican, posing as a Texan.
You do not side with Texans or Americans. You are clearly a foreigner, trying to belittle Americans. I know what you are, now.

You think you are descended from Native Americans and you own this land. You are like lying Indians, in claiming they are first, after killing off all witnesses.
I don't buy your BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Texan wrote:
I do not debate with liars, and false prophets, as both refuse to allow the truth to get in the way. You must judge the actions of others to learn from them. Were they right were they wrong, was it good for the country, was it bad for the country. It is extremely important to judge the past DUMBA$$! Let's face it you judge the City Officials of La Porte, as a matter of fact you judge a lot of people you hypocritical moron. Then I forget that you think you are smarter and know what's best for everyone, so smoke your mommas dope and wallow in your false greatness.
While you're judging the padt, be sure you keep it in the past.

You casnnot sanely judge current people for crimes in the past.

If so, can we blame all Mexicans for the Aztecs giving human sacriufices and eating their victims?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Texan wrote:
Right, and one of these days you will lay your hands on the wrong person and die for it. Information or the lack thereof does not justify the extemination of an entire race or culture. As to the superior moralty of those ancient people, fight a war and when you win rape the losers women and kill their children. YEAH REAL MORAL. For someone who would have everyone think you are all knowing, you sir have got to be one of the most p--s ignorant creatures on this entire planet. So much for your vast knowledge of history dumba$$..
You Mexicans are no better than anyone else. Your ancestors sacrificed 30,000 people in 5 years, eating their hearts.

Whites are worse why - because we want to stay white?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You Mexicans are no better than anyone else. Your ancestors sacrificed 30,000 people in 5 years, eating their hearts.
Whites are worse why - because we want to stay white?
Are they going to make you turn in your"white boy"card dude? I got a lifetime membership.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Are they going to make you turn in your"white boy"card dude? I got a lifetime membership.
Naw, no one is going to take my whiteness.
Hey, I sound bitter because I am. Our forefather's descendants are being stripped of their inheritance. My fellow white Americans are just letting it happen, because of the fkng white guilt problem.

My mission is to end the white guilt that defeats us. Therefore, I will bring up unpleasant, little known truths about other races who accuse us. ALL other races are hanging the noose of guilt on white Americans, as they have been programmed to do. If that's not enough, they brainwash young whites who have attended the dumbed down, anti-American schools, to feel the guilt and pass it on.
I know this because my own children went to those schools.

Problem is, immoral lefties keep throwing out the racist card, to end the conversation. Racist be damned, I'm talking.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, no one is going to take my whiteness.
Hey, I sound bitter because I am. Our forefather's descendants are being stripped of their inheritance. My fellow white Americans are just letting it happen, because of the fkng white guilt problem.
My mission is to end the white guilt that defeats us. Therefore, I will bring up unpleasant, little known truths about other races who accuse us. ALL other races are hanging the noose of guilt on white Americans, as they have been programmed to do. If that's not enough, they brainwash young whites who have attended the dumbed down, anti-American schools, to feel the guilt and pass it on.
I know this because my own children went to those schools.
Problem is, immoral lefties keep throwing out the racist card, to end the conversation. Racist be damned, I'm talking.
You can't let this crap bother you man.I don't have ANY; white guilt"dude. Was too poor to have"white guilt".No one in Spain is apologizing to the Incas and the Aztecs.Muslims took hundreds of thousands of Christian slaves, Anyone apologize?
Might is Hate

Taylor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are one ignorant Kard-Karrying-Klown!!!
MyThoughts

Willis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that I am a racist because I stand up for white Americans - in a white-founded country?
What if I went to Israel and cursed them for preferring Jews?
Or, if I was on an Indian reservation, cursing them for only accepting Indians?
It would be okay with you, wouldn't it? Why should I not align with my kind - like Jews and Indians?
Wouldn't you be a racist, for condemning white Americans? Aren't you a racist, for denying white Americans the right to inherit their just place, from their ancestors?
"This country was founded by whites -for whites."
This country was founded by a good deal of whites but it was meant to be the home of the free where a person could have freedom from evil rulers to live as they pleased and worship as they pleased with no one dictating to them what their religion would be. And it was not intended to be only white people. People of many different races were involved in making this country great with their hard work and gave their blood in our military which is more than likely NOT what you have done. You are one ignorant pos and your views are far off from conservative views they are stupid uneducated of anything views are what they are. You are not making a political arguement about illegal immigrants taking your country over you are argueing for racism. America has no race and never did. People like you harm this country and by your stupidness liberals prevail and are still able to throw that race card around due to the few bigots like you. I am white and proud to be white but love everyone of every race and accept them as a part of this country and if you do not, then go jump in the river, this county is not for you! You have no claims to anything and you can not demand of others to keep the white race white and keep America white. Ignorant punk of a man, go get busy doing something that makes sense.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

MyThoughts wrote:
<quoted text>"This country was founded by whites -for whites."
This country was founded by a good deal of whites but it was meant to be the home of the free where a person could have freedom from evil rulers to live as they pleased and worship as they pleased with no one dictating to them what their religion would be. And it was not intended to be only white people. People of many different races were involved in making this country great with their hard work and gave their blood in our military which is more than likely NOT what you have done. You are one ignorant pos and your views are far off from conservative views they are stupid uneducated of anything views are what they are. You are not making a political arguement about illegal immigrants taking your country over you are argueing for racism. America has no race and never did. People like you harm this country and by your stupidness liberals prevail and are still able to throw that race card around due to the few bigots like you. I am white and proud to be white but love everyone of every race and accept them as a part of this country and if you do not, then go jump in the river, this county is not for you! You have no claims to anything and you can not demand of others to keep the white race white and keep America white. Ignorant punk of a man, go get busy doing something that makes sense.
I'm white, neither proud of it or ashamed of it.NEITHER am I proud or ashamed to have two legs and two arms.I don't love or hate anyone of another race., anymore than I love or hate the trees in my yard.How people treat me, is how I treat them.Any person who loves and cares for their family, has my respect.
jason

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

test
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Spelling cop again, DAMN! If that was the weakest retort you have ever read you haven't read any of your own dumba$$. And the one condemed to hell is you. False prophets are doomed.
Mr Texan i heard you were mexican? I had that sad feeling along that you were and i could not prove it until now. Ihave talked private with three people on e,mail that said you were and based on the way you talk it now sounds like your racist. Just as i had figured and you also seem to hate cops. Be carefull my brown friend there are two cops that you often chat with on this topic. I think its time that we all sweet talked the owner to bann you before you stair up more race issues. Better yet just leave the forum brownie
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's enough proof for me. Texan, you are a Mexican, posing as a Texan.
You do not side with Texans or Americans. You are clearly a foreigner, trying to belittle Americans. I know what you are, now.
You think you are descended from Native Americans and you own this land. You are like lying Indians, in claiming they are first, after killing off all witnesses.
I don't buy your BS.

I do believe you are right. I have chatted with a few people on private e,mail that claims he is mexican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,181 - 12,200 of16,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Manvel News Video

•••
•••

Manvel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Manvel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••