Back door Deals in Manvel City Hall

Posted in the Manvel Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Pearland, TX

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I started investigating the constant Harassment over the oil & mineral rights I own on my land in Manvel. I found a string of officials involved in truly evil acts. I went to Ron Paul's office. They looked at the compiled evidence and convinced me it was my absolute duty to turn it in to the F.B.I.

It was after refusal of service before the fast five incident that I went to literally every single law agency up the line. I was refused at all turns. I was really astounded, that not only would they not uphold Charter, ACTS and STATUTORY Law, but that they were so darn ill educated in Commerce they didn't know what the term "Covet Means" or "Bills of Exchange" are.

Covet Means is a system of warfare. They target your property then set up situations, wages, bills, taxation, alter codified laws, all in an attempt to force the person into a default situation so that they can claim color of law to enforce seizure of the property they covet. I have found property deeds & codes altered, exemptions removed, histories wiped. An insiders ring, who wipes all the debt then picks up the homes for 50 bucks. Sinks wells, sells to friends, sheriff's, city council, judges, etc. Who sell at full market & pocket the money stolen from the homesteader. A 'TAX BILL' is a remittance. They are forcing cash, then robosigning & cashing the remittance. This was part of our Benefits package and under Chart. Art. 9 Seizures.

Manvel no longer has an elected Mayor. She sold us. She like many, are simply so darn blind & out of touch with what is really going on. They offered her a retirement 'gift' to put that Charter through...& then took over and booted her out of her own new office saying she was only a figure head now.

Pelosi said that it was an indignity to take a pay cut. Manvel council appointed a city manager and gave him a 14% raise - this is out of touch with reality. And makes me wonder what he did for them.

They have removed the minutes and agendas, in full. You get an uninformative and carefully worded line..then have to go to the Alvin Sun or others to get information. All the codified alterations and all the new laws they put in 'reserved' are not viewable. They altered the Charter to give the right to condemn, then declare Eminent Domain in order to not have to pay the full market value. This is what the services of Olson and Olson are doing for them, is finding ways around the Charter for an incorp. to declare imminent domain and seize homesteads - against commerce laws. New charter states they can build shopping cntrs, oil wells, what ever they want - with your homestead, & all revenue goes to them.

They made back door deals with Oil companies & are involved in more than one deal with the Seaway pipeline, the Chevron-Phillips, and others. What scares me is the Fractal drilling map, I have never seen such unsafe drilling EVERYWHERE, before. That is Greg Abbotts doing. They seem utterly out of touch, & w/new codes they are even deciding what people may or may not plant! They have put $2000. day fines in force.

They have created contracts with big developers, without seeming to comprehend the term 'real estate bubble'. They are ruining the rural country side with these carbon cut out houses and expect that people with husbandry will simply give up their acreage and settle for a 80 foot lot and no resources.
They seem completely unaware of the literally thousands of retail and corp. branches that are being closed. There are 2 bill. people unemployed worldwide. The disparity in wealth is now at the worst ever seen. It appears that corp. building projects make the GNP figures higher,& this fudges stats for the public consumption.

Abbott altered the codified laws, & is committed to fractal drilling. Jerry Patterson is deeply involved in the scandal with the oil companies & is breaching the closed door act & open records. I have caught them removing records, altering websites, at a rate I cant keep up with.

Since: Mar 13

Pearland, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2013
I would like to know if there is anyone left in Manvel, who is a Ron Paul supporter or Tea party supporter?
Is there anyone left who is concerned about the situation of the massive land grab going on in town?
Or have you not noticed the massive developments that are suddenly going up with 200+thousand dollar homes on lots? While at the same time, not only in Manvel but in the surrounding areas, there is a huge list of homes for sale that have been on the market for four and five years? Is there anyone left who would stand up to a Corporate take over of our elected offices and use of agenda 21?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manvel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr brad 22,275
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,858
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
Review: MID South Pipeline Contractors Aug 22 Jessie 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
•••

Manvel News Video

•••
Manvel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manvel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••