New park and ride planned for Brazoria County

Jul 19, 2010 Full story: Houston Chronicle

Residents can comment on a proposed park-and-ride facility in Brazoria County near Texas 288 during two public meetings about the project this week.

Full Story
David

Pearland, TX

#1 Jul 29, 2010
It is a bad idea to add the park & ride a the entrance to Southfork subdivision. Traffic will be terrible. Re-sale value on homes will go down. Crime will go up. How can a commericial business impose that music traffic on a residental neighborhood.
Sarah

Pearland, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2010
This is such a ridiculous idea. I live in Southfork, and this would be the worst possible thing for this neighborhood. We already have too many uninvited "guests"...non-resid ents crowding the pond - probably fishing for their dinner. Pearland is quickly going down the drain...let's go ahead and class it up by adding a park and ride - right in front of a neighborhood, nonetheless. Seriously?
Someone with a bit of intelligence needs to start making decisions around here if anyone ever expects Pearland to thrive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manvel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the police doing there job with in law or a... Oct 12 ACLU 1
Best Adult daycare ever ! Oct 9 pearland lover 1
Aldos Night Club Oct 8 Marii 1
8 Week Body Transformation Program - Pearland F... Oct 3 JCG 1
What the Hell Is Sizzurp? (Mar '13) Sep 23 MOWiE WOWiE 10
Pearland: Growth increases crime rate (May '07) Sep 18 Zack 66
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673

Manvel News Video

Manvel Dating
Find my Match