Review: 3D Pest Control

Posted in the Manvel Forum

Jonathan

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 20, 2013
We have Sam Dibello from 3D Pest Control spray our house in La Porte, Texas for cockroaches. He is a small business owner, located in Friendswood, he does a great job for us. After he is done spraying the house, if we see the cockroaches again they are on their way out of this world. They are slow moving and they will not be around much longer. If you have seen how big the roaches are here in the Houston area, you would be happy they are headed on to the next world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manvel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Residents say squatters have taken over neighbo... Mar 22 Randall Plantians 3
News Terrell Unit searched, administration changed (May '08) Mar 20 unknown 10
Review: Noble Crest Homes (Sep '13) Mar 11 bones 5
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) Feb '15 Sick of trash 357
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Seeking Tax Manager/CPA position open with a Ho... (Apr '11) Feb '15 Tylequious Jackson 2
News Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning Compan... Feb '15 Courtney Galler 2
Manvel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manvel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]