Checkpoints, patrols result in 24 arr...

Checkpoints, patrols result in 24 arrests

There are 3 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Oct 15, 2006, titled Checkpoints, patrols result in 24 arrests. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Sobriety checkpoints and 'saturation' patrols on major Gloucester County highways from June through September resulted in 24 arrests for drunken driving and other offenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

backatcha

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2006

stupid use of man hours. go catch some bigtime dope dealers and leave the little guy who had 3 beers in 2 hours alone!!! but hay it makes a good headline and the everyday goof thinks they are really doing something to help us.
Mike Raphone

Wallingford, PA

#2 Jul 6, 2007
Maybe if you had a family member or close friend die in a drunk driving accident you might feel differently.
concerned mom

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Oct 16, 2007
I donnot agree that it is stupid man time,nor do I want to have a close member involved in this situation., but I also do not agree w/ the moms that allow their children to play beer pong or that catch them and donnot throw these kids out. Let the authorities sit at the liquer stores watching the transfers to minors.Catch them, that's where it starts. Find out who the people are in township that charge teenagers $5.00 per person to drink in their homes. Arrest them. And communicate w/ other parents regardless of age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mantua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dunrite bulkhead company (Aug '12) May 10 CMonte 8
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... (Nov '16) Apr '17 Christmas Cheers 3
Frank Francis Mellace is a Racist Realtor Mar '17 Wayne 4
Do you personally know any Sociopaths and/or Ps... (Aug '08) Jan '17 anonymous 57
What's it like in Browns Mills? (May '06) Oct '16 tttsnuts 319
For the People by the People (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jose Nunes 1
CHAT Mantua Community Page (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jose Nunes 1

Mantua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mantua Mortgages