2 arrested in Medford burglaries

2 arrested in Medford burglaries

There are 3 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Apr 13, 2008, titled 2 arrested in Medford burglaries. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Two men accused of several burglaries here have been nabbed by township police, authorities said Monday. via CourierPostOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Medford Burglars Arrested

Vincentown, NJ

#1 May 1, 2008
I am seeing a change since Tony Canale became the chief. He has the experience, the talk and determination to make officers excel. Good job, Chief!
George
An outraged citizen

West Orange, NJ

#2 May 5, 2008
What has happened to Medford area. There are freaking traffic lights everywhere. The most ridiculous is the one on Rt. 70 before the 206 Circle. Another is the one inputted right before Morrisons Gardens in Medford/Marlton area. GEEZ
Jethro

Blackwood, NJ

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Medford Police seem to be doing their job and It's about time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mantoloking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Abbas, Shahida MD - Shahida Abbas MD (May '09) Aug 20 John Gold 9
Debate: Gay Marriage - Manasquan, NJ (Jan '12) Aug 17 Forgiven 3
Gari pearson Aug 5 Curious 1
Best looking Point teachers and staff Aug 3 Neenie 1
baywood disrespect Jul '15 baywood cares 1
News Fog bank menaces New Jersey beach by posing as ... Jun '15 Tom and Louise 1
News New Jersey coastline fog looked like a TSUNAMI ... Jun '15 Tom and Louise 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mantoloking Mortgages