Joannie

Mahwah, NJ

#1 Dec 27, 2012
My experience with Weber Marine started off ok but ended with me not wanting to go back again. Be careful when having your boat or rv serviced.
dominik silva

New York, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Great fiberglass repair at weber marine, and phenomenal winterizing. I would recommend winter storage for everyone wanting to save a couple of bucks.
John

Kearny, NJ

#3 Jan 20, 2013
I heard about Weber Marine through word of mouth and decided to give them a try.Jay was very knowledgeable about his specialties. He also gave me a very reasonable time at which he could come down and take a look at my boat. He now does my maintenance and all repairs. He came highly recommended by our family. Thank you Weber Marine
Sara

Kearny, NJ

#4 Jan 29, 2013
I can't even explain the great experince that Weber Marine gave me my boat came out looking spectacular after hurricane sandy destroyed it , amazing results and one on one thank you guys so much.
Georg

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Wonderful job once again, I can not ask for more. Thank you Jay for helping me to negotiation with my insurance company. I am very satisfied.
Felix

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Wonderful Paint Job done on my boat!!! i highly recommend this business!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mantoloking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lavallette Police Corruption (Aug '07) 17 hr Joey Bag O Donuts 27
Review: East Coast Storage Equipment Sep 5 Cory Trevor 2
sea girt inn (Sep '06) Sep 4 Ed Quinn - Rockaw... 137
Heat Wave Cafe in Bay Head (Feb '06) Sep 2 Sunshine 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Crack Corn 34
Jersey Shore Fishing: Many proves there are loc... Aug 21 lol 3
Hairspray the Musical at the Algonquin Aug '14 Lauren Hodgin 1
•••

Mantoloking News Video

•••
Mantoloking Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mantoloking Jobs

•••
•••