20 Towns With The Most Heroin Abuse; ...

20 Towns With The Most Heroin Abuse; Toms River On List

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 1, 2014, titled 20 Towns With The Most Heroin Abuse; Toms River On List. In it, Patch.com reports that:

For some New Jersey counties, heroin abuse was a major factor in a steep increase in drug abuse cases over the past year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

madeline

Hillside, NJ

#1 Jan 2, 2014
i think a special task force should be formed for drugs -heroin
i am a 85yr 0ld grandmother who just lost her grandson 25 yrs old to this horrific additiction-joe came from a good family but now it has torn us apart
from what i hear brick is overpowered with drugs-
grieiving grandmother

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 3, 2014
I'm so very sorry for your loss, Madeline. Drugs are a horrible thing and they don't seem to be getting anywhere in cleaning it up. Try to be strong and remember all the good things about your grandson, Joe. I will pray for you and your family.
madeline wrote:
i think a special task force should be formed for drugs -heroin
i am a 85yr 0ld grandmother who just lost her grandson 25 yrs old to this horrific additiction-joe came from a good family but now it has torn us apart
from what i hear brick is overpowered with drugs-
grieiving grandmother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mantoloking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Jersey shutdown: 'Gov. Christie, get the he... Jul 9 Anthony 4
Kaitlin Martin DUI arrest Jul 8 Tim 1
Lavallette Police Corruption (Aug '07) Jun '17 Carol 31
News Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyft drivers ... Jun '17 Night crawler8063 1
Road rage May '17 datedherbro2 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Brick, NJ (Aug '16) May '17 bcainzos 44
Review: Rich's Automotive (May '15) May '15 MattyNJ 1

Mantoloking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mantoloking Mortgages