Kat

Brick, NJ

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I have spoke to my neighbors several times, and called the police about their dogs barking all the time. It did quiet down for a bit, but now they got another dog. I really am at a loss of what to do.ugg
Mattynj1

Orange, NJ

#2 Sep 5, 2015
Kat wrote:
I have spoke to my neighbors several times, and called the police about their dogs barking all the time. It did quiet down for a bit, but now they got another dog. I really am at a loss of what to do.ugg
There's an epidemic of barking dogs in my neighborhood as well I feel your pain truly I do... At one point had to take my neighbors to court it was the only way they felt as though their dog and do whatever it wanted however the judge ruled in my favor you have to invoke the noise ordinance violation against them. Also video tape the episodes that's what I did and I also sent a letter before I took action in the mail which of course they ignored. To this day I still get woken up at all hours of the night and early mornings by the neighborhood dogs I find it completely irresponsible my dog doesn't bark because I trained him not to. Completely rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mantoloking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new meetup group for mormons in toms river nj a... Jul 19 JAYB 1
stop and shop on hooper Jun 29 toni anne 1
News Gout And Liquor - The Dangers You Need To Know ... Jun 27 Hamburg_Resd 4
Thinking of moving to Brick NJ Jun 25 eastpointlight 3
Help wanted Jun '16 Davisjoseph 1
News Brick man arrested for attempted sexual assault... (May '14) May '16 Anthony Cavaliere 2
News Fix N.J.'s property taxes, school funding - sta... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1

Mantoloking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mantoloking Mortgages