All Car & Truck Repair of Roanoke Isl...
Toni

Siler City, NC

#28 Nov 3, 2011
Took my car to them to find out why the belt was squeaking and a few other issues. The only thing they did was tell me that there was some sort of oil on the belt and did not address the other problems. A week later my car broke down from one of the other issues I took my car there for.
HAPPY TIRE BYER

Wake Forest, NC

#29 Nov 6, 2011
I was very pleased with the service I recieved from All Car and Truck Repair. they were prompt, kind, and took the time to speak with me. they kept a problem i had from getting expensive. Thanks Fred and the rest of the rew.
tire buying the easy way

Wake Forest, NC

#31 Nov 13, 2011
all car staf got me on the road fast thanks for the tow & tire.

“NutsCluelessSpam”

Since: Oct 09

Kill Devil Hills Nizzle

#32 Nov 14, 2011
I won't be surprised to read in the headlines one morning, " Wife of All Car Truck Repair kills husband in his sleep." He is a total dick to her and while I was there, all he does is bitch and complain to her. She should slap him in the face with a tire iron. I left there and went to Colony Tire, where they are real fair with prices, and honest. Honesty now a days is key to future business and Colony Tire has the market on that.
shop this price

Wake Forest, NC

#33 Nov 17, 2011
265/70/17 MICHELIN MS2 LTX SET OF 4 OUT THE DOOR $856.95 CANT TOUCH THESE PRICES ANYWHERE ON THE EAST COAST NOT SAMS CLUB NOT WALL MART MY COMPETION SEEMS TO FEEL THEY NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF PROFIT IN THESE TOUGH TIMES. PLEASE CALL FOR LOWEST PRICED TIRES ON THE OUTER BANKS. P.S. STILL OPEN 7 A.M. TO 9 P.M. 7 DAYS A WEEK
Duh

Oxford, NC

#34 Nov 23, 2011
lotsa posts from wake forest on here, haha your a goober
Ex-mechanic

Garner, NC

#35 Feb 21, 2012
shop this price wrote:
265/70/17 MICHELIN MS2 LTX SET OF 4 OUT THE DOOR $856.95 CANT TOUCH THESE PRICES ANYWHERE ON THE EAST COAST NOT SAMS CLUB NOT WALL MART MY COMPETION SEEMS TO FEEL THEY NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF PROFIT IN THESE TOUGH TIMES. PLEASE CALL FOR LOWEST PRICED TIRES ON THE OUTER BANKS. P.S. STILL OPEN 7 A.M. TO 9 P.M. 7 DAYS A WEEK
Thats a good price if your looking for Michelins, but not everyone can afford them. There are several other shops like Colony Tire & Pughs Car Care that can beat this price. Same mileage warranty just a different brand & beat that price by almost $100, plus offer you FREE tire rotations. Add that service up at $20-$30 everytime you have All Car rotate them, since they do not offer this for free and see how much you are really saving. You have to compare apples to apples. If you rotate you tire every 10k, thats an extra $200-$300. Where's the saving then???

“NutsCluelessSpam”

Since: Oct 09

Kill Devil Hills Nizzle

#36 Feb 21, 2012
Ex-mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a good price if your looking for Michelins, but not everyone can afford them. There are several other shops like Colony Tire & Pughs Car Care that can beat this price. Same mileage warranty just a different brand & beat that price by almost $100, plus offer you FREE tire rotations. Add that service up at $20-$30 everytime you have All Car rotate them, since they do not offer this for free and see how much you are really saving. You have to compare apples to apples. If you rotate you tire every 10k, thats an extra $200-$300. Where's the saving then???
Excellent point my friend...
Maytags from Ky

AOL

#37 May 29, 2012
We were on vacation from Ky where we had an oil change from a quick lube place on Thursday. By Sunday our car was leaking oil real bad. We went to all car and the owner replaced our leaky oil filter and added one quart of oil. They only charged $18.00 That was a very good deal for a Sunday afternoon.The owners were very pleasent and polite. The shop was very clean and they respected my cadi. with white plastic gloves. I give the shop and A+ for value and honisty. They could have charged a shop fee just for checking for the oil leak but never. We were at their mercy. If all business owners were like them it would be a better trust worthy world.
Yuck

Manteo, NC

#38 May 29, 2012
You're an idiot. Rape Pughs is a scam artist. The service is predatory and only a fool would take a car there. He wouldn't even have a business if people had more choices. Colony has the most expensive tire prices on beach. The service isn't bad but who the hell wants to pay 50% more for nothing but a smile? I think you need to find something else to comment on because you look like a complete fool here.
Ex-mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a good price if your looking for Michelins, but not everyone can afford them. There are several other shops like Colony Tire & Pughs Car Care that can beat this price. Same mileage warranty just a different brand & beat that price by almost $100, plus offer you FREE tire rotations. Add that service up at $20-$30 everytime you have All Car rotate them, since they do not offer this for free and see how much you are really saving. You have to compare apples to apples. If you rotate you tire every 10k, thats an extra $200-$300. Where's the saving then???
all i wanted was tires

Four Oaks, NC

#39 Jun 3, 2012
Called for some tires on one car and wanted a oil change on another they called late and asked i i was ready to swap cars tonight or in the morning. It left me figuring that the first car was already done. I showed up at 10 am the next morning to swap vehicles and the first car was still up on the lift basically untouched. Why was i called at 730pm the night before asking if i was ready to swap cars if the first car wasnt even done. They do do great work but the communication definitly needs improving. Basacially after today i cant recomend them the second car isnt going back and neither am i. Sorry i had to write this about you but i have to report this dissatisfaction
Ann Neal

Wilson, NC

#41 Jun 21, 2012
Most rudest business I have ever visited!!! The owner has no communication skills and his wife is just as bad!!! I will NEVER use this business!!!! Nasty People!!!.
Those guys suck

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#42 Jun 21, 2012
That guy is such an ass! Rode by today and saw he parked his van in front of the motorcycle shop. I heard he bought that building and I just hate it for the Motorcycle man. I sure hope he is allowed to get inside and get his stuff. And I certainly hope he is able to get the heck out of there!!!
uggh

Fayetteville, NC

#43 Jul 2, 2012
these people are horrible. they are barely able to be civil to each other let alone treat a customer or their vehicle properly.
Bill

Manteo, NC

#45 Dec 18, 2012
I think All Car in Manteo is top of the line. I have had work done by several other mechanics and yes we have horror stories. These guys are top of the line and have taken on jobs for me on very short notice. The shop is clean and they listen to what you are saying. I will continue to give them my business as they support our community in many ways.
Sheesh

Kitty Hawk, NC

#46 Jan 5, 2013
shop this price wrote:
265/70/17 MICHELIN MS2 LTX SET OF 4 OUT THE DOOR $856.95 CANT TOUCH THESE PRICES ANYWHERE ON THE EAST COAST NOT SAMS CLUB NOT WALL MART MY COMPETION SEEMS TO FEEL THEY NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF PROFIT IN THESE TOUGH TIMES. PLEASE CALL FOR LOWEST PRICED TIRES ON THE OUTER BANKS. P.S. STILL OPEN 7 A.M. TO 9 P.M. 7 DAYS A WEEK
That's impressive if its true.... Tire Rack wants $892, and that's before shipping....
parts guy

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#47 Jan 5, 2013
This whole thread is very reminescent (sp?)of the ABC Towing vs Setos battle...
RoseyPosey

Pittsboro, NC

#48 Jan 7, 2013
He told me he took my tires and drums off before leaving on a long trip. I got as far as VAB and never did anything. You could see the cowwebs still inside the drums. Had to go to Big Al's and have everything new put on before I could cntinue. Good thing I wasn't on the interstate!! Yes, he is an asshole!
Frank

Lyman, SC

#49 Jan 7, 2013
These folks are top notch. The best tire prices by far in this area. I was driving to COSTCO in Norfolk to purchase tires prior to All Car and Truck. I have had them do other work for me and it has always been excellent. I would trust them with any repair.
Trish

Lillington, NC

#50 Feb 17, 2013
We just recently took my friend's car to these guys on a Sunday morning because there was no other place open that we find on the northern OBX. These guys were great and anyone else who has a problem with them or their work, the problem is obviously you! As much as I hope to never have car problems that far from home again, if I do, I know who to call. Thanks for being there All Cars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manteo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
outlaw riddle (Oct '09) 3 hr Bray Kinbad 10
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) 3 hr Whack Nicklaus 52
New Starbucks? Nov 10 Steve 6
Local pecan trees Nov 4 Just me 1
Bonnie's Bagels (Jun '11) Nov 3 joy 24
John Mascaro Commisioner Oct 25 Sand Trap 2
News Search Ongoing For Missing Kayaker In Albemarle... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Bradley gunners pal 23

Manteo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manteo Mortgages