1BIG CHEEZER

Henderson, NC

#1 Jan 18, 2011
DID ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THE DUST-UP AT ALL CAR,HEARD FRED WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Where's All Car?
Duh

Bunnlevel, NC

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Freddy got knocked the F*** out
hard knocks

AOL

#4 Jan 22, 2011
Yes some customer got pissed at being over charged and punched Fred.
observer

Angier, NC

#5 Mar 25, 2013
hahahaha
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Where is all car?
OBX987

Louisburg, NC

#8 Mar 26, 2013
All Car is a auto repair shop on the North End of Manteo next to where Sears was years ago.
mere cat

Greenville, NC

#9 Nov 17, 2014
Fred is just an i d i o t.
notyourcustomer

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#10 Nov 19, 2014
mere cat wrote:
Fred is just an i d i o t.
I have purchased a dozen sets of tires from Fred and have had perfect experiences with them each time.
SO MERE CAT you most be a tire dealer with NO customers and have time to be jealous of someone running a good business. You can wash dishes maybe but you would fell at that also!!
YOU A-HOLE
mere cat

Greenville, NC

#11 Nov 20, 2014
notyourcustomer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have purchased a dozen sets of tires from Fred and have had perfect experiences with them each time.
SO MERE CAT you most be a tire dealer with NO customers and have time to be jealous of someone running a good business. You can wash dishes maybe but you would fell at that also!!
YOU A-HOLE
You sound just like Fred, Your a jokester, you are Fred.
No not a tire dealer. Just a former coustmer who got tired of hearing Fred bad mouth his wife, while waiting for service to be done on car. But to no avail, after almost a day, either he couldnt or wouldnt do the repair. However he did offer to sell me a set of tires for it. Took the car to another business and they had it going in half an hour,
Frank

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#12 Nov 22, 2014
All Car and Truck is still the best place to get tires. Best tire prices on the OBX.
WTF

Greenville, NC

#13 Dec 3, 2014
Frank wrote:
All Car and Truck is still the best place to get tires. Best tire prices on the OBX.
I have gotten the same brand of tires at a lower price elsewhere in dare county. Fred is no longer the Michelin man.
Frank

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#14 Dec 3, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gotten the same brand of tires at a lower price elsewhere in dare county. Fred is no longer the Michelin man.
Name the places. Lower price is all I want.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#15 Dec 4, 2014
Tread Quarters.
hatteras island fiddler

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Dec 4, 2014
glasspilot wrote:
Tread Quarters.
dude tread quarters blows. oh 5 dollars extra per wheel for a valve stem, ooh 25 dollars extra for this, etc...out the door price is always jacked. and dont try going there for an inspection...oooh you need new wipers and need your headlights adjusted. 50 bucks. eff tread quarters. they quoted me 1200 for tires on my 300 i got em for 600 at firestone. eff treadquarters.
doormat

Holly Springs, NC

#17 Dec 4, 2014
hatteras island fiddler wrote:
<quoted text>dude tread quarters blows. oh 5 dollars extra per wheel for a valve stem, ooh 25 dollars extra for this, etc...out the door price is always jacked. and dont try going there for an inspection...oooh you need new wipers and need your headlights adjusted. 50 bucks. eff tread quarters. they quoted me 1200 for tires on my 300 i got em for 600 at firestone. eff treadquarters.
Knew you were gay,driving a 300..
real nikkaz

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Dec 4, 2014
hatteras island fiddler wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a pimp nigga, ask your moms, she'll tell you how i hit it from the back and she calls me big daddy long stroke. my car costs more than your trailer. wooooooo!
tell it g!
WTF

Greenville, NC

#20 Dec 11, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the places. Lower price is all I want.
tread quarters.
btw what kind of common despreate man would park his mini van with his logos next to and blocking a lot at a rivals business. fred would. how common.
Linda

Greenville, NC

#21 Dec 19, 2014
I will never step foot in his place again. He needs to learn some manners and how to talk to people. Especially his wife and son.
winfred brown

Kitty Hawk, NC

#22 Jan 1, 2015
joe said he can fixit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manteo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Caleo 3 hr Yankee 5
Mudsharks Apr 8 26th Gen Native 10
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) Apr 8 Bebbe mumma 66
No shoes, any problems? Apr 6 Sand Trap 5
Anyone have any scoop on Ray Jedele? (Apr '09) Apr 6 Sand Trap 190
nags head realty thievery (Nov '14) Mar 23 Dr Dan 21
Weather Channel Sofa King stupid Mar 23 Dr Dan 1

Manteo Jobs

Personal Finance

Manteo Mortgages