Newfound Christian

Newark, NJ

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Hi! I am looking for a church, that doesn't judge someone because of their past, is either baptist or nondenominational and doesn't play politics....I know, probably a lot to ask, but I would really love to start going to church with my children and feel comfortable. Any suggestions? Please, if you have nothing nice to say or only to speak ill of christianity, don't reply. Thank you!

Manteo, NC

#2 Aug 1, 2012
I really like Fellowship, but it is up in Moyock and a pretty long drive if you are local. Have heard good things about a church in Colington at AA meetings. And the church on KH Rd the large one is always packed on Sundays. Please people be nice and help her out with constructive suggestions. Thanks, wish you the best!

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Check out the Unitarian church on Kitty Hawk Road.

Siler City, NC

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Nags Head Church @ 158 and Soundside Rd
OBX Mama

Corolla, NC

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Source Church in Manteo

Spring Lake, NC

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Grace Lutheran has a great congregation and a new Pastor starting September. It would give you the opportunity to become involved as the church enters its next chapter. Just a thought - lots of great churches out here to pick from. Good Luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manteo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eye on Dare two Oct 5 HereWeGo 34
Manteo police department Under investigation (Mar '15) Oct 3 byrd 9
Poll Who is the hottest woman on Hampton Roads TV? (Feb '11) Sep 30 Cliff 22
Poll Who reports the unfettered truth about news on ... Sep 29 Rob Morris 0
Coastal Cab Driver butthurt about uber Sep 25 Maj Skidmark 3
Bikefest is a bust! Sep 25 Duh uh uh 6
Rape in Colington Sep 18 Duh uh uh 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manteo Mortgages