Deputies: Man Steals Thousands In Farm Equipment, Sells It For $240

Mar 6, 2012 Full story: WCTI

Deputies in Craven County said Corey Randall Manning, 17, of Vanceboro, stole $3,500 dollars worth of equipment and then sold the stolen items at a salvage yard for $240 dollars.

Full Story
lisa

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
This is so sad....read beatween the lines ppl. He had it bad right from the start....most ppl here know why. He's actually a sweet boy who needs to get himself straightened out! RIP Mr Bobby Manning
Concerned Citizen 6572

Geneseo, NY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
lisa wrote:
This is so sad....read beatween the lines ppl. He had it bad right from the start....most ppl here know why. He's actually a sweet boy who needs to get himself straightened out! RIP Mr Bobby Manning
His past has no effect on ones view. If someone steals this material he should be charged, convicted and punished. If he were starving and stole a loaf of bread, my view would change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) Sat waco 59,631
warren county native americans seem to be preju... (Jul '08) Aug '14 Soldier of Fortune 18
Vanceboro Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 9
Review: CPI Designs LLC Jul '14 Ron 1
Vanceboro family featured on 'Wife Swap' (Mar '09) May '14 Ashley 13
Richard Henderson (Dec '08) Dec '11 Prayer 4 Sisters 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Feb '11 American 26
•••
•••
•••

Manson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Manson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••