3 Phila. men charged in drug ring

3 Phila. men charged in drug ring

There are 2 comments on the The Philadelphia Inquirer story from Nov 2, 2006, titled 3 Phila. men charged in drug ring. In it, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that:

Three Philadelphia men are among nine current and former students at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania in Tioga County accused of selling up to $500,000 worth of cocaine, marijuana, and the prescription drug ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Philadelphia Inquirer.

LAW MAN

AOL

#1 Nov 7, 2006
FIGURES THE TRASH I CHASE IN PHILLY, RUN WHERE WE GO TO BREATH FRESH AIR AND DO THEIR DIRTY WORK, I SAY HANG EM HIGH . THE LEGAL PAPER WORK COST WAY TO MUCH, IF YOUR CAUGHT WITH THE STUFF, YOU PAY THE PRICE NO SLAP ON THE WRIST. END IT RIGHT IN ITS TRACKS.
LAW MAN

AOL

#2 Nov 7, 2006
PUBLIC EXECUTIONS ,SEEMED TO WORK IN THE EARLY DAYS, I'D PAY A HEFTY FEE TO SEE THEM IN CENTER COURT AGAIN SOMEDAY, THEN IM SURE PEOPLE ,"THE LOOSERS "IN LIFE WILL THINK AGAIN. WELL WHEN THE PEOPLE ALL IN THIS ARREST / BUST ARE FOUND GUILTY, RETURN ANY & ALL PROPERTY BACK TO THE STATE, EVEN THE SMALLER TOWNSHIPS WHO NEED FUNDING. "I HATE CITY TRASH / FOLK". SORRY TO SOUND SO MAD, BUT THIS IS MY STATE. AND I LOVE IT !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
independent riders mc (Aug '12) Jul 6 roadKitty 6
Corruption of wellsboro High school,, CYS, and ... (Oct '10) Jun '17 Wow 19
test Feb '17 username 2
News Barletta sees good things for district with Tru... (Nov '16) Nov '16 factoid 1
News Pine Creek Rails To Trails - part II (Nov '07) Mar '16 Trump 2016 4
News Impact fees buy goodwill in drilling communities (Dec '15) Dec '15 another whomever 1
Election Weak police action on noise ordinance (Nov '10) Nov '15 Bob Powers 4

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages