Trail growing cold in hunt for Pa. fu...

Trail growing cold in hunt for Pa. fugitive

There are 4 comments on the Star-Gazette story from Nov 7, 2006, titled Trail growing cold in hunt for Pa. fugitive. In it, Star-Gazette reports that:

MANSFIELD -- Police remained on the lookout Monday for a Lewistown, Pa., man wanted on murder charges downstate, but reported no sightings over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.

Nothing new for Lewistown

AOL

#1 Nov 7, 2006
I suspect this case will get cold unless we now get help from John Walsh and America's Most Wanted ,The key to solving crimes is information - information- and more information . That is something that the authorities here in Lewistown are slow at giving out .If you read the story that first came out after they were about to charge this person after more than a year and a half, They wanted the family to keep it quite and they were not happy with that and why should they be .Why does the America's Most Wanted , the Amber Alert , and the FBI most wanted work ? Its because they get the information out .Remember when the boy in Lancaster shot the parents of a 14 year old girl, they caught them the same day . INFORMATION, and its not a one way thing you have to be willing to share it along with receiving it .
Nothing new for Lewistown

AOL

#2 Nov 8, 2006
The thought of using America's Most Wanted would not be a first for Mifflin County , Remember when the woman killed her husband and was blaming it on her child. America's Most Wanted had to find her in Texas and she was brought back here, But then I often wonder what become of her ? Is she still serving time or is she out on the streets again ?
jason

Annapolis, MD

#3 Mar 23, 2007
No Linda Miller got out a few years ago and her son tried to take the blame for her. But it did'nt work.
suchbs

Lexington Park, MD

#4 Jan 21, 2015
Nothing new for Lewistown wrote:
The thought of using America's Most Wanted would not be a first for Mifflin County , Remember when the woman killed her husband and was blaming it on her child. America's Most Wanted had to find her in Texas and she was brought back here, But then I often wonder what become of her ? Is she still serving time or is she out on the streets again ?
Um amw had NOTHING to do with the capture... JS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pine Creek Rails To Trails - part II (Nov '07) Mar '16 Trump 2016 4
News Impact fees buy goodwill in drilling communities (Dec '15) Dec '15 another whomever 1
Election Weak police action on noise ordinance (Nov '10) Nov '15 Bob Powers 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Wellsboro - good place to retire? (Sep '07) Jun '15 ann 19
Does anyone know..... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Red6wagon 1
News Slain school principal remembered in Towanda (Jan '13) May '15 VEG 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages