Mansfield U. student dies in apartment

Mansfield U. student dies in apartment

There are 3 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from May 13, 2006, titled Mansfield U. student dies in apartment. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

Toxicology tests on the body of a Mansfield University student found dead in his apartment may not be completed for four to six weeks, according to the Tioga County coroner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

Mansfield Student

Long Pond, PA

#1 May 21, 2006
people at MU do drugs all the time and they keep the students who murder other student with drugs and get ridd of the good non drug students. There are so many drugs on the campus you could open a drug chain and make a easy million a year. when ou go o eacher for help hey pass you by and over look what you say. Some times i think they are into the drugs there self after all some teacher are at the bar after and before school.
agreeing

Long Pond, PA

#2 Mar 15, 2008
YUP YOURE RIGHT TEACHERS ARE DOING THEM TOO. i HEAR FROM STUDENTS ALL THE TIME WHO THEY DRUG WITH!!
MU grad

Wellington, Australia

#3 Apr 9, 2008
Being an MU graduate and having known many of the professors well, I take great offence at your generalizations. I do not believe the drug problem is worse than other university communities but is a symptom of today's society.
Mansfield Student wrote:
people at MU do drugs all the time and they keep the students who murder other student with drugs and get ridd of the good non drug students. There are so many drugs on the campus you could open a drug chain and make a easy million a year. when ou go o eacher for help hey pass you by and over look what you say. Some times i think they are into the drugs there self after all some teacher are at the bar after and before school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barletta sees good things for district with Tru... Nov 11 factoid 1
News Pine Creek Rails To Trails - part II (Nov '07) Mar '16 Trump 2016 4
News Impact fees buy goodwill in drilling communities (Dec '15) Dec '15 another whomever 1
Election Weak police action on noise ordinance (Nov '10) Nov '15 Bob Powers 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Wellsboro - good place to retire? (Sep '07) Jun '15 ann 19
Does anyone know..... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Red6wagon 1

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages