Letters | What Philly Can Learn from Smalltown, Pa.

Full story: Philadelphia Daily News

TO THE CITIZENS of our less-than-fine city: My husband and I recently returned from a scenic vacation via Route 6 in Pennsylvania.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Winnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2006

Hi,
I'm so glad you & your husband enjoyed yourselves in our little neck of Penn Woods.
I lived in Philly for 30 years & as soon as I retired, I ran as fast as I could to be here. I've met many "Flatlanders" who once lived in or around Philly. We all share a common theme. Too tired of the mess & violence. There IS a better way to live.

Come back soon,
Winnie
mickey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2006

i have property in toga county and live in philly. i love it there and the differences are amazing. when this country abandands the political correctness that has ruined every major city and put the blame where it belongs, then and only then will we see the end to the violence of major cities.
mickey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2006

i live in philly and have no clue were ventnor is lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mansfield Discussions

Search the Mansfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dem Cummings IRS Emails 51,334
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Wellsboro - good place to retire? (Sep '07) Apr 9 another whomever 18
Family History of Carl L. Smith aka Carl Lewis ... Mar '14 Regina Smith 1
Maple season set to begin Feb '14 jacques custodian 1
Corruption of wellsboro High school,, CYS, and ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Perry Moore 17
hot shot companies needed (Jun '11) Jan '14 countrymouse2302 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mansfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mansfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••