Letters | What Philly Can Learn from ...

Letters | What Philly Can Learn from Smalltown, Pa.

There are 3 comments on the Philadelphia Daily News story from Aug 24, 2006, titled Letters | What Philly Can Learn from Smalltown, Pa.. In it, Philadelphia Daily News reports that:

TO THE CITIZENS of our less-than-fine city: My husband and I recently returned from a scenic vacation via Route 6 in Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia Daily News.

Winnie

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2006
Hi,
I'm so glad you & your husband enjoyed yourselves in our little neck of Penn Woods.
I lived in Philly for 30 years & as soon as I retired, I ran as fast as I could to be here. I've met many "Flatlanders" who once lived in or around Philly. We all share a common theme. Too tired of the mess & violence. There IS a better way to live.

Come back soon,
Winnie
mickey

Maple Grove, MN

#2 Aug 24, 2006
i have property in toga county and live in philly. i love it there and the differences are amazing. when this country abandands the political correctness that has ruined every major city and put the blame where it belongs, then and only then will we see the end to the violence of major cities.
mickey

Maple Grove, MN

#3 Aug 24, 2006
i live in philly and have no clue were ventnor is lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption of wellsboro High school,, CYS, and ... (Oct '10) Jun 4 Wow 19
test Feb '17 username 2
News Barletta sees good things for district with Tru... (Nov '16) Nov '16 factoid 1
News Pine Creek Rails To Trails - part II (Nov '07) Mar '16 Trump 2016 4
News Impact fees buy goodwill in drilling communities (Dec '15) Dec '15 another whomever 1
Election Weak police action on noise ordinance (Nov '10) Nov '15 Bob Powers 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages