Future of North Penn High School Ques...

Future of North Penn High School Questioned

There are 1 comment on the MSNBC story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Future of North Penn High School Questioned. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Blossburg, Tioga County- In southern Tioga County, the future of North Penn High School is in question.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

1991 Graduate of NPHS

Howell, MI

#1 Nov 12, 2009
I have lived in the southern tioga school district my whole life and I am a graduate from North Penn High school. When I got married I insisted on living in the Blossburg area so that our children would have the opportunity to have the same small town community school. I come from a family with many teachers and one principal. They are all at larger schools and often tell me that their schools are nothing like their hometown school North Penn and how lucky my kids are to still have that. They told me to stand up and fight for keeping North Penn open. It saddens me to think of our community without a High School. No more basketball games, football games, volleyball games, homecoming parades and the list goes on.... I encourage everyone to please send a letter and fight for keeping North Penn open and to stand up for your community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly and John Sep 7 Eyeno 1
independent riders mc (Aug '12) Jul '17 roadKitty 6
Corruption of wellsboro High school,, CYS, and ... (Oct '10) Jun '17 Wow 19
test (Jan '17) Feb '17 username 2
News Barletta sees good things for district with Tru... (Nov '16) Nov '16 factoid 1
News Pine Creek Rails To Trails - part II (Nov '07) Mar '16 Trump 2016 4
News Impact fees buy goodwill in drilling communities (Dec '15) Dec '15 another whomever 1

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages