Future of North Penn High School Questioned

Nov 3, 2009 Full story: MSNBC

Blossburg, Tioga County- In southern Tioga County, the future of North Penn High School is in question.

Full Story
1991 Graduate of NPHS

Bridgewater, NJ

#1 Nov 12, 2009
I have lived in the southern tioga school district my whole life and I am a graduate from North Penn High school. When I got married I insisted on living in the Blossburg area so that our children would have the opportunity to have the same small town community school. I come from a family with many teachers and one principal. They are all at larger schools and often tell me that their schools are nothing like their hometown school North Penn and how lucky my kids are to still have that. They told me to stand up and fight for keeping North Penn open. It saddens me to think of our community without a High School. No more basketball games, football games, volleyball games, homecoming parades and the list goes on.... I encourage everyone to please send a letter and fight for keeping North Penn open and to stand up for your community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ed Swindell 51,454
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 12 hr Jeremy 183
fun Aug 31 hardrock 1
Student Scholarship Money Aug 18 Carl Olshefskie 1
United Way starts Christmas in July Food Drive Jul '14 credit where it i... 1
Wellsboro - good place to retire? (Sep '07) Apr '14 another whomever 18
•••
•••
•••

Mansfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••