Gay Marriage May Become Illegal in Pe...

Gay Marriage May Become Illegal in Pennsylvania's Constitution

There are 5 comments on the WETM TV story from Feb 8, 2008, titled Gay Marriage May Become Illegal in Pennsylvania's Constitution. In it, WETM TV reports that:

“We're paying the legislators for all this stuff so they should listen to us”

Reported by: Naveen Dhaliwal Email: [email protected] Last Update: 6:56 pm Wisner Park gay pride protesters want charges dropped. via WETM TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WETM TV.

agreeing

Long Pond, PA

#1 Mar 15, 2008
Thank goodness I am sick of theses lesbians and gays trying to make thier perversions seem okay in our backwoods.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#2 Mar 15, 2008
Completely False headline.
While the STATE may decide to add homophobic discrimination to their constitution, Same-sex marriages performed by religious bodies, although they won't be legally recognized, cannot be banned per First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

BORNGAY

“HERE TO STAY”

Since: Jul 07

"AXIDENTS" WILL HAPPEN!

#4 Mar 15, 2008
Bea wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing can make a homosexual relationship a marriage!
SURE IT CAN....2 GAY PEOPLE!!... DUH!!!!
YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME HERE... NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE JUST FOR "YOUR" PSYCHOTIC UNMERITED INVALID VIEWS ( IF THATS WHAT YOU CALL THEM)///...

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#6 Mar 15, 2008
Bea wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing can make a homosexual relationship a marriage!
Completely False. Laws do so. Recognition by their religious organizations do so. Both are equally legitimate and just as relevant as your "belief". Sorry Wil, your homophobic BS is relevant only to you.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 25, 2011
@ agreeing. Have you looked in your own back yards... I mean your family tree. 1 out of 10 Men or wemon are gay. And as far as perversions go... It sounds like you are the pervert... Get over yourself. I was raised in PA. I still live in PA. People that are Gay are not leaving.... This is the 21st century not the 20th. It was not long ago when a Black and white person was not allowed to get married.Dont be prejudice....This is what you sound like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pine Creek Rails To Trails - part II (Nov '07) Mar '16 Trump 2016 4
News Impact fees buy goodwill in drilling communities Dec '15 another whomever 1
Election Weak police action on noise ordinance (Nov '10) Nov '15 Bob Powers 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Wellsboro - good place to retire? (Sep '07) Jun '15 ann 19
Does anyone know..... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Red6wagon 1
News Slain school principal remembered in Towanda (Jan '13) May '15 VEG 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages