County's Secret Service Officer leaving to be police chief

MANSFIELD -- Richland County Prosecutor James Mayer called Scott Reinbolt's application for investigator the 'strongest I've ever seen.' That was in 1997. Full Story
First Prev
of 166
Next Last
I think it is funny

Mason, OH

#3474 Nov 15, 2009
Recall all you want!
I think it is funny

Mason, OH

#3475 Nov 17, 2009
How did the meeting go last night? Putting all two heads together, did you come up with a plan?

Just curious!!!!
patriot act

Mason, OH

#3476 Feb 1, 2010
Reminds me of that Depeche Mode tune Enjoy The Silence.
Looks like the chief remains. Hasn't budged. Not gonna. Looks like the nut sacks have moved along or come to the wise conclusion that their identities are known and the trash, threats and filth they spewed on here may be landing them in boiling hot water.
So lets do a head count. We are now stuck with the old fart, the dual personality, the closeted gay man, the whimp, the religious nut, and the crypt keeper. Incompetence run a muck. Uhm...did I say, chief is still here?
This will be an exciting year to watch. My guess is that the face of council will yet again change. I see handcuffs, court rooms and the sweet sweet sound of lady justice whippin some upside down ass.
Just a guess though.
patriot act

Mason, OH

#3477 Feb 1, 2010
It seems I forgot the man at the end of the table. High time he do something to put out the fire. So I will be crowning him Smoky the Bear mayor.
I know no one likes to be left out and we sure can't have the others whinin that someone was treated better... now can we...

“Disappointed Daisy”

Since: Jun 07

Blanchester, OH

#3478 Feb 2, 2010
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you P.A. Unless you're into the cuffs and the whippin' and hanging with "Smoky". You are correct - Reinbolt is still here, but very fidgety. Perhaps looking over his shoulder is wise, never know who is watching..........
Wanted

Mason, OH

#3479 Feb 2, 2010
A Good Police Chief. One Who Has At Least Five years Of Experience.
Ms Price

Mason, OH

#3480 Apr 15, 2010
I have heard alot of talk lately and it disturbs me very much.
The Blanchester Police Chief REFUSED to provide
the Village council with security, so the council members had to go to Clinton County to ask for services. They did provide the service at no cost
to Blan. Then in the newspaper it said the Chief would rather station his officers at the school for traffic and provide security for our council.
This doesn't make any sense, school hours are in the afternoon, council is in the evening. He just didn't want to be told what to do. He is the worst
Police Chief in any city in Ohio.
I saw Bob Rose on TV the other night, he looked so good and is such a professional young man, it is a shame Blanchester couldn't get a man like this.

Then Mayor Hollon lies and tells council Blanchester pays for Back-up and dispatching.
It is true regarding the dispatching, but NOBODY
pays for back-up!

I think the Mayor and the Chief should be thrown out of town for all their lies to the good people
of Blanchester. I'm sure it will come to an end sooner or later, but in the mean time, how many people will suffer?

It seems we must ALL go to the council meetings and make our voices heard!

The chief and his wife filed for divorce last month
in Wilmington. Since then, the chief and Elaine have been going to the Nazerene Church as boyfriend and girlfriend, they think our members will embrace them. Well, no we all despise them for disgracing this community! We know they are not
coming for the reason of hearing God's word. It has been said, Elaine will run in the next election and is looking for votes. She will not get them from our church! Good luck elsewhere!

May God have mercy on Blanchester!
curious george

Mason, OH

#3481 Apr 15, 2010
anyone know when the divorce papers were filed? was it before the chief was nominated for the hero award or whatever ridiculous award it was? curious if the mayor lied in the article or not is all.
Ms Price

Mason, OH

#3482 Apr 16, 2010
Mr George,
I dont know the percise date, but it was EARLY last month.THere were some kind of classes they had to take for the young man. One has taked them,
the other hasn't. So I guess we must watch the
news paper and wait.

Again I say, Our family at the Nazerene Church is on to them, just because we carry a Bible instead of a gun, doesn't mean we are stupid!
They do not have our blessing!
Wanted

Mason, OH

#3483 Apr 25, 2010
Someone with common sense to know how to manage himself. Notice, no one can control our police chief, not even his wife.
Ms Price

Mason, OH

#3484 Apr 30, 2010
Wanted wrote:
Someone with common sense to know how to manage himself. Notice, no one can control our police chief, not even his wife.
Good Luck in finding that here in Blan!!!!
Santa

Wilmington, OH

#3485 Dec 22, 2010
Its gonna be a good year.
Lots of things gonna happen.
New people coiming in and a few
top dogs going out.
Santa has been watching!
Faith

Wilmington, OH

#3487 Dec 26, 2010
Wanted wrote:
I guess he is no longer married, my mistake. I guess someone was watching him.
learntospell

Milford, OH

#3488 Apr 4, 2012
he has done more fore the community then any other chief has before him. he has cut back on spending to help save the village money. he buys used cruisers and only gets the emblem on the sides. he buys older style rotating lights because they are easier to fix. he has stopped and lowered more crime rates. those guys left because they couldn't handle someone that actually made them do work.
learntospell

Milford, OH

#3489 Apr 4, 2012
and when you say "the good people of blanchester" do you mean the 5% of the town that are good, law abiding citizens?
learntospell

Milford, OH

#3490 Apr 4, 2012
and he has served over 14 years as a police officer and detective. if you want to talk bad about him then look at ALL of his GREAT accomplishments.
Dude

Wilmington, OH

#3493 Apr 5, 2012
Standing behind your man again? You are putting yourself in that 5% of "law abiding citizens?" What a joke. You both are a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 166
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants come here to work, area residents say (Apr '06) Dec 17 Rita g 17
Review: Purr-L Harbor Cattery Dec 13 jerryjelly 1
Trying 2get in touch with Kerry Aston from Butl... Dec 9 Gibby07 1
Heroin continues to dominate METRICH region Dec 2 LG Galion 3
Looken for Kerry Aston Nov 30 Gibby07 2
hyy Nov 27 sugarbaby amy 1
Pagans/ Wiccans and Witches (Nov '10) Nov 22 PinPrick 41
Mansfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web