Permilia/Penny Rome
Rilda

Painesville, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2009
I am looking for a person named Penny Rome.She is my grandchildrens ex.stepmother.When their father killed himself she promised these two little boys she would give them the things their daddy bought them for Christmas and birthday when he had them two weeks prior to killing himself.These items are inexpensive items and mean nothing to anyone but these two children.It would help to bring some closure to these children.If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.Thank You So Much.

“Imagination rules the world!”

Since: Sep 08

Mansfield, Ohio

#2 Oct 9, 2009
She took off and moved to Florida. The last I heard she was going down to where her sister was. You may want to try the trailer park where she was living before she moved to see if she left anything there! She couldn't have taken much with her. But I don't know if he would have kept it either! And there were so many people in that place all the time!!! If you need to know which trailer it is...I would be happy to let you know! And if this doesn't work, I may be able to track her down to an exact place.(just may take a couple days or so)
Rilda

Painesville, OH

#3 Oct 11, 2009
can get me any info I WOULD APPRECIATE it.
wow

Hudson, OH

#4 Oct 16, 2009
yeah right. F*ckeye lady don't know anyone shes lieng!
Rilda

Painesville, OH

#5 Oct 16, 2009
This is in reponse to wow in canton.buckeye lady seemed to know a lot of info about her.this sounds like it might be katie in canton,and if it is you should have more repect for your brother and his children.com e on buckeye lady give me any info you have and thanks in advance
Rilda

Painesville, OH

#6 Nov 2, 2009
This is to Buckeye Lady.Do you have anymore information on Penny Rome.Can you tell me how you know her.I am listed in the phone book under Burchfield on
Harker street.any info at all is appreciated.
Rilda

Painesville, OH

#8 Nov 3, 2009
Message to buckeye lady.never mind about the info on
Permilia Rome.I have found out where she is at.She is in Florida with her sister.Chrysler Corporation found her down there and repoed the vehicle that her husband killed himself in.I heard she put up quite a fuss about them taking that car.hope she stays in Florida and good riddance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burley Apr 18 Guest 1
LARPING in galion (Sep '14) Apr 15 Frodolicious 4
News Movies 36 mins ago 7:15 a.m.Last of - Shawshank... Apr 11 ??? 1
News Canadian organization recycles 100 million tires Apr 11 retread 1
News Sex Offender Housing Program Upsets Neighbors |... (Aug '11) Mar '17 Decent Person 47
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
mansfield news journal (Aug '06) Mar '17 Mae 74

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages