1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2013

Since: Aug 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

He is bad news!! Keep him far far away from children!! I was introduced to him by a good friend of mine..and he seemed really kind. well after a while things took a severe turn for the worst. After getting to know more about him it left me pretty uncomfortable!! He told me his disgusting sexual feelings and acts towards children and what he likes to do to stray animals, and his joy with the thought of raping children and disabled teenagers. Being a father of two, I knew I couldnt allow him to be around me or my kids ever again!! I no longer associate with him but his girlfriend has a son that she lets around him..and I fear for his safety!!! I know he lives at West Park Apartments here in Mansfield,OH. In Apt 416. Someone of authority or another concerned citizen needs to do something about him! I contacted police and they havent done anything about it. He's still free walking around..hurting children! Please we must stop him! Take action!
you gotta be kidding

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

I don't know the person you are talking about, but I think you are full of crap. I think it is highly unlikely that somebody told you they did those things. HIGHLY unlikely. Even more unlikely that it was reported to the police and they did nothing!! Why would you put not only his name but address on a public site with these accusations? Why should "another concerned citizen" need to do something? YOU are the one who claims he told you this stuff.
Sounds to me more likely that you have a grudge against him, or maybe you want the girlfriend for yourself? Something very fishy about you!!
Russie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Um I don't know who u are how u know where I am but I never had sex with a under age person,I rescue stray animals, I don't have sex with animals, so keep my name out your mouth. I actually have no time to do what u claim I do, me and my ex been done for over a year so don't talk about me if u don't know. If you must now I usually get with people old enough to my parent, you just want to claim stuff about me since you probably heard I dumped my ex for a guy in his 50's or u a Guy I got with who I don't get with anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mansfield Discussions

Search the Mansfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 29,415
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Ant 2,222
Looking for other pagans 11 hr Proud Pagan 1
Old Murder Case Tue Former Mansfielder 1
Liberals (Jul '13) Jul 26 Mansfield Fan 6
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Looking Back on 75 Years: Boyle murder called '... (Jan '08) Jul 16 HMT 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mansfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mansfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE