Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15321 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a resident of Kentucky.
NBC 'Today' Crew Fawns Over 'Brilliant' Ashley Judd Possibly ... newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2012/12/07... ...
3 days ago ... GEIST: Kentucky Democrats talking up Ashley Judd as an honest to goodness candidate for senate in 2014. She was a delegate to the ...
Ashley Judd exploring Senate run - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com www.politico.com/story/2012/12/ashley-judd-ex...
6 days ago ... Ashley Judd vs. Mitch McConnell? It might not be as far-fetched as you think. The Hollywood movie star and eighth-generation Kentuckian is ...
who cares what NBC told you?

Did NBC tell you that the GOP Governor of Michigan murdered unions today?

Did NBC tell you that in 20 days there is going to be a trillion a year spending cut?

did NBC tell you 100% of Americans that produce income have a tax increase in 20 day?

NBC can't keep people watching long enough to get advertisers to pay for space.

fact check by asking Jay Leno who gave up his salary to protect his employees who now are friends.

NBC is going down for the last time prior to drowning.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15323 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron
the GOP Governor of Michigan single handed just ended the Democratic party as a viable party.
whom destroyed whom skippy?
and when the GOP house determines this week that Christmas break may as well come early because Obama thinks he knows how to negotiate, then the fiscal cliff means 1 trillion a year in govt spending; and taxes go up for everyone not just the class warfare group.
Now you will be paying taxes for the first time in 10 years, along with the 47% who think paying zero under the evil Bush tax cuts ruined this economy.
pay up moron...your time has come
PS: obamacare can't be implemented under a forced balanced budget; and the govt shut down due to lack of funding.
First of all, for you, who claimed Texas was "Succeeding" from the U.S. to call someone else a moron, is a forkin' joke. Did you ever get that requested info?
Second...
60% of Americans agree with Obama, that taxes shall be raised. So you admit that Snyders' plan is to further cripple the Democratic Party and limit their power? Nice of you to say what we already knew. GOP'S asses are in the fire and it is just common knowledge, now. They are on the way out and it is due to their own stupidity and refusal to see the facts. Fox Bots.
Don't see Snyder getting re-elected in 2014.
Top Michigan Newspaper Turns On Snyder Slams Him For 'Right To ... thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/12/09/1306031/... ...

1 day ago ... The Detroit Free-Press, which endorsed Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R) in his 2010 campaign and has generally supported him since, blasted ...

Detroit Free Press Says Snyder Bowed to Party's 'Most ... www.aflcio.org/index.php/Blog/In-The-States/D... ...

3 hours ago ... In 2010, the Detroit Free Press endorsed Republican Rick Snyder in his race for Michigan governor. The paper's editorial board said it believed ...

Location hidden

#15324 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. If she was even considering, she would stay in the spotlight. Now it seems as though she's retiring, and good for her.
She has aged dramatically these last few years. Four more years won't help her appearance. She can't relate to the younger crowd as DumBama has. If she were even thinking about it, the Democrats would have thrown Biden under the bus and put Hillary in as VP instead. I really thought that would have happened. Now that it hasn't, I'm sure Hillary is just done.
I know she has said she won't run, but I'm not so sure. I believe she really wants it, and has a great chance of winning. She is well liked, by most. More than half the people anyway. Her poll numbers are way up there. Higher than Obamas', but not as high as her husbands.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15328 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the President, Twice. And you're not. In fact it appears from your posts that you are a nutball and a fantasy weaver.
I am CEO of my own company Jr; and earn the same money without the BS.

My ambitions are to retire and fish all day prior to 55, not babysit morons like you.

My being a nutball must make you retarded in a home with someone feeding you and wiping your butt.

PS: the fantasy of unions will be ended tomorrow.......google it cousin

You French need lessons in hygiene.

Location hidden

#15330 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ds are playing demographic warfare, and maintain a dangerous illusion that you can fix the fiscal problems without raising taxes on all brackets and cutting entitlements.
The "people" are locked into fiscal suicide, the policies of France do not work, why the hell is this so hard to understand when the evidence is freely available?
When Obama considers "White" "Male" and "Conservative" as groups worth pandering to, I will consider the wider D party as governing for the "people"
People..........say...isn't the left the ones who favor the killing of the people in the womb...yes...
I suppose some do, but then so do some Republicans. At least Boner is meeting with Obama, but he doesn't want any witnesses. He was at the WH yesterday. He de-committeed 2 TeaBaggers, so those are good signs, right?
I believe the election of last month tells us which party is governing for the people. Yes white, yes, conservative, and definitely Males. Republicans are stupid not to pick up on that.
Self destructive, ingrates.

Location hidden

#15332 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
An R candidate for Senate in WA had a Harvard MPA, look up the margin he lost by. McConnell will defeat Judd by a similar margin.
In 2010, CT elected a D who lied about being a Vietnam combat veteran
In 2012, CT elected a D who lied about his mortgage debts and missed most of his meetings when he was in the House.
Not what I'd call "aware of the candidates"
I am telling you that voters do not like McConnell anymore. Did you see the stunt he pulled last week? Fillibustered his own bill. Then there was the remark that he made, "Our number 1 political goal is to make sure Obama is a one term President."
Then he and GOP proceeded to do just that and are still attempting to obstruct and inhibit any progress by this President. Therefore they have a 13% approval rating.
McConnell is gone. May be Judd, may be someone else, but he is done.

Location hidden

#15335 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
My ambitions are to retire and fish all day prior to 55, not babysit morons like you.
My being a nutball must make you retarded in a home with someone feeding you and wiping your butt.
Cousin DuPree is a Steely Dan album dumbass. I am not a JR., I am a woman, of which you obviously know nothing about.
If you had half the money, clout and brains you CLAIM you have, you would not feel the need to shout about it, would not be interested in typing on this damn board 24/7 and you likely would know the difference between "succeed" and "secede"
So GFY imbecile.

Location hidden

#15336 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
61% of Kentucky voted for Romney.
"Judd hates coal" "Judd is a limosuine liberal" ads repeat themselves.
One guy can defeat McConnell, Dan Mongiardo, he nearly knocked off Bunning in 2004. If the KY D base will accept the election of another Manchin/Donnelly type, they can win.
Yarmuth/will not win, will not run
Beshear/will not run
Sec of State/might run if Judd doesn't, popular but has uphill climb because is still a lib
The other statewide KY Ds have said they won't run, they can't self fund.
It's similar to Oregon, where only one R can presumably win the Senate or Governor in 2014, Greg Walden. If Ted Nugent, not an Oregon resident, was talking of a run there, the MSM would laugh, but because the MSM is biased, they don't do it here.
If Harry Reid survived, McConnell can as well. A D must overperform Obama by 21 points in a heavier GOP turnout year.
We shall see.

Location hidden

#15338 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I want McConnell to lose as well, to Thomas Massie in the primary.
Otherwise I would be excusing the Scottish woman's run as a joke not worthy of rebuttal.
If the Ds want a better chance of winning a seat from the Rs, they need to dig up the conservative D that ran against Grahmnesty in 2008. It would be useless to them, but they would win.
It appears they will lose in LA, WV, AR, AK
They may lose in SD,NC,MI (if Levin retires), and MN (if T-Paw runs, he has said he won't)
If Walden runs, the Rs can win in Oregon
All other incumbent Ds are safe
Incidentally, if KY was RTW, McConnell would be invulnerable, decent chance of the GOP picking up the state house in 2014 and the Governor in 2015 (what tard put the elections that way, either do them all in even years or state ones in all odd years)
Isn't KY RTW? I thought they were. Surprising they are not. I know there are 23 RTW States.
GOP holding House is because of Gerrymandering.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15340 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fool you are
at 6'2 I require a stool to look you in the eye?
why are you not the savior for the Cavs?
you don't have any coins to throw....that is what is so funny
you are all azz and not hat
all wind no rain
and you are the joke
it is just my duty to keep pointing out the facts to you
I save my dancing for my trophy wife
You mean that's not your mother you keep dragging with you to the bsth houses? Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Dance you floundering scarecrow. Dance while we all laugh at the desperation of your posts. Now if only tinfoil hat Nostradamus had a brain. Aaaah ha ha ha ha! You best be picking up those coins we toss at you, little bunny. You're gonna need them when the robo-taxman comes knocking.
kmh

Wellington, OH

#15341 Dec 10, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that's not your mother you keep dragging with you to the bsth houses? Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Dance you floundering scarecrow. Dance while we all laugh at the desperation of your posts. Now if only tinfoil hat Nostradamus had a brain. Aaaah ha ha ha ha! You best be picking up those coins we toss at you, little bunny. You're gonna need them when the robo-taxman comes knocking.
REPORTED
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15342 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are insulting women? What a tough guy. You should Google who won the presidential election. Also, you might want to Google who won the Civil War because you seem to be living in some kind of alternate reality. For instance, you keep calling your Mommy and Daddy's trust fund "your" company. Aaaaahhh ha ha ha ha! Just a flacid hand me down success story. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha! That explains how you have survived so long being a socially stunted douche bag. One that is obviously over compensating for a little something. This is the part where you dance like the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz while we laugh and toss coins at you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15343 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
fun had zero intent to be included
just the reality that the next 4 years the lame duck will have Zero power to spend; and the unions were murdered is enough for now.
anything past a single point is more that your pea brain can remember.
don't fret I will remind you.
Remind me how that Texas thing works again.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15344 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ds are playing demographic warfare, and maintain a dangerous illusion that you can fix the fiscal problems without raising taxes on all brackets and cutting entitlements.
Ohhhhh. So the problem is that GOP wants to raise more peoples taxes than President Obama does? Ohhhhh. I guess I misunderstood that whole Grover Norquist thing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15345 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
An R candidate for Senate in WA had a Harvard MPA, look up the margin he lost by. McConnell will defeat Judd by a similar margin.
In 2010, CT elected a D who lied about being a Vietnam combat veteran
In 2012, CT elected a D who lied about his mortgage debts and missed most of his meetings when he was in the House.
Not what I'd call "aware of the candidates"
That, or aware enough to realize that even with those character flaws they were better than the Grover Norquist minion running against them.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15346 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now he's Warren Buffett. "I'm CEO of my own company." WOW.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15347 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I want to to act like someone who committed suicide?
only your party does that.
You're writing resembles the rantings of someone spouting off just moments before they have the snot knocked out of them by someone tired of hearing a boorish fool.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15348 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows who is bribing the people more. When subverting the rule of law and giving bribes is considered a legitimate and winning political tactic, the nation is doomed.(illegal alien amnesty, student loan rate caps)
Further, I see your Teabaggers and raise you a Communist (Progressive Caucus)
Do you really think that the use of government largesse being used as political capital is a new thing? You don't think that Oil Companies and Halliburton weren't "bribed" for money and votes? How about Andrew Carnegie or Rockefeller? Give us a break. Your only problem is you don't like who is receiving the benefit now. Spare us your sanctimony.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15349 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
RTW passed in Indiana in 2011, 2012 GOP Governor elected, GOP expands House majority...
And what happened one state to the east in 2011?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15350 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
She'd be in her 70s by then, I presume she will be more interested in getting her daughter into the House or the Senate if Schumer retires in 2016.
On January 20, 2016, Ms. Clinton will be ten months younger than Reagan was when he took office.

There's no doubt. She's running.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHESTER and SALLY PFIEFER Tue HarryTrueman 4
is there any ladys out there interested in sph? Oct 19 wolfnasty1556 1
sherry bailey/ use to case Oct 18 SOMEONEEEE KNOWS 1
Utilities to 155 Galion houses could be turned off (Oct '09) Oct 17 Concerned for Galion 24
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Oct 16 HarryTrueman 48
Mansfield City Officials Help ANTI-AMERICAN CU... Oct 16 HarryTrueman 4
Lesbian Couple's Family Denied Season Pass to O... Oct 16 HarryTrueman 24
Mansfield Dating
Find my Match

Mansfield Jobs

Mansfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mansfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mansfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]