Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14746 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has no problem passing it provided that DumBama is either serious about spending cuts (which he isn't) or that ALL PEOPLE keep their tax rates.
This is just another example of what I talk about when I say Republicans are for treating everybody the same, while Democrats divide people in this country and decide who the winners and losers will be. If you're not typically a supporter of the Democrat party, you are in the losers list.
DumBama has a choice: keep the tax rates or not. Otherwise, the other 98% of people will get their taxes increased. The problem is that you have to watch Fox news to get the real story instead of the liberal lies that the Republicans are for increasing taxes on the 98% of us. The ball is every bit in Obama's court as it is in Republicans. But again, for the truth, you have to watch Fox news or listen to Limbaugh. Otherwise the same lies get spread: Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
You poor, poor pitiful man. We have had progressive tax rates in this country for as long as there has been an income tax. Suddenly, now, you think the GOP has been against that? It is also a shame that you think the only place to get the truth is from Fox and Limbaugh. Not even Fox and Limbaugh believe that. P.T. Barnum would have loved you.

But, I will agree with your let's treat everyone the same argument on this one. We should return to the Clinton tax rates for everyone.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14747 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
Just a couple of days ago, weren't you lecturing me about how presidents don't spend money or raise revenue and that only the congress does that? Now you are calling that a liberal lie?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#14749 Dec 5, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach Grover Norquist..
Better yet, dip him in melted butter and roll him in peachy batter.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14750 Dec 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a couple of days ago, weren't you lecturing me about how presidents don't spend money or raise revenue and that only the congress does that? Now you are calling that a liberal lie?
The President (like Senate) have to approve of the spending Congress decides on. Presidents do spend money on certain things such as our military. There a President doesn't need Congressional approval. On the other hand, a President can cut defense spending as well. DumBama has done this and there is not a thing the Republican Congress can do about it.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14751 Dec 5, 2012
Rick Sanitarium has found the Perfect Job,(For him.) WND, Wing Nut Delusion.

Rick Santorum: The U.N. Might Decide To Let My Child Die |... crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/rick-santorum... -

1 day ago ... Rick Santorum: The U.N. Might Decide To Let My Child Die ... World Net Daily, Free Republic Post Forged Obama Birth Certificate From Kenya ...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#14752 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you have to watch Fox news to get the real story instead of the liberal lies that the Republicans are for increasing taxes on the 98% of us. The ball is every bit in Obama's court as it is in Republicans. But again, for the truth, you have to watch Fox news or listen to Limbaugh.
This explains everything.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14753 Dec 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor, poor pitiful man. We have had progressive tax rates in this country for as long as there has been an income tax. Suddenly, now, you think the GOP has been against that? It is also a shame that you think the only place to get the truth is from Fox and Limbaugh. Not even Fox and Limbaugh believe that. P.T. Barnum would have loved you.
But, I will agree with your let's treat everyone the same argument on this one. We should return to the Clinton tax rates for everyone.
The only tax rates that aided in the financial success of this country during Clinton's time was the lowering of capital gains. DumBama wants to increase that along with other taxes.

My point is this: if we fall over the fiscal cliff, it would not be the Republicans doing alone. If DumBama was so concerned about the 98% of us, he would just give in to keeping the tax rates for all. But that's not his agenda. His agenda is to allow the fiscal collapse to happen and then (with the help of the media) blame it all on Republicans. The media is reporting that this all lies at the feet of the Republicans--not DumBama. This is why I say you have to listen to Fox or Limbaugh to get the other side of the story.

Republicans are doing all they can to keep the poor economy going or trying to make improvements. DumBama is once again thinking party first--country second. Increase taxes on our enemies--the wealthy people. Many of them don't vote for us.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14754 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The President (like Senate) have to approve of the spending Congress decides on. Presidents do spend money on certain things such as our military. There a President doesn't need Congressional approval. On the other hand, a President can cut defense spending as well. DumBama has done this and there is not a thing the Republican Congress can do about it.
Nice attempt at deflecting your self-contradictory statements, Rush. I wonder where you learned that.

Location hidden

#14755 Dec 5, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains everything.
woof
Reading that post from XX,(cannot find original) I have to believe that he was laughing, snotting, pissing and crying all over his keyboard. Not even XX could type that crap with a straight face. Fox, Truth and Limbaugh in the same post? LMAO
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14756 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only tax rates that aided in the financial success of this country during Clinton's time was the lowering of capital gains. DumBama wants to increase that along with other taxes.
My point is this: if we fall over the fiscal cliff, it would not be the Republicans doing alone. If DumBama was so concerned about the 98% of us, he would just give in to keeping the tax rates for all. But that's not his agenda. His agenda is to allow the fiscal collapse to happen and then (with the help of the media) blame it all on Republicans. The media is reporting that this all lies at the feet of the Republicans--not DumBama. This is why I say you have to listen to Fox or Limbaugh to get the other side of the story.
Republicans are doing all they can to keep the poor economy going or trying to make improvements. DumBama is once again thinking party first--country second. Increase taxes on our enemies--the wealthy people. Many of them don't vote for us.
You are wrong. The American People blame the GOP. They voted for Obama and his agenda and they are saying through polling that they blame the GOP for this stalemate.

President Obama has not tied the extension of the Bush tax cuts to the 98% on anything. No conditions. Pass it and he'll sign it. It's your beloved GOP that is trying to leverage that.

What happens if this stalemate goes on? Everyone's tax rate goes up. Is that what the GOP wants? As the election showed, the GOP isn't real smart at looking at the end game.

Location hidden

#14757 Dec 5, 2012
Fox News chief's failed attempt to enlist Petraeus as ... www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/fox-ne... -...

1 day ago ... Roger Ailes, Fox News chairman, sent an emissary to Gen.... Chiefs post, Petraeus should resign from the military and run for president, Ailes suggested.... might resign as head of Fox to run a Petraeus presidential campaign.
Fox News would love to take orders from David Petraeus, but really ...

current.com/.../fox-news-would-love-to-take -...
1 day ago
... that reveals a Fox News analyst told former CIA Director David Petraeus that Fox network ...Report: Roger Ailes Wanted Petraeus To Run For President In 2011 ...

www.realclearpolitics.com/.../report_roger_ai... ...
1 day ago
The Washington Post reports FOX News chairman Roger Ailes wanted ... Bush â” might ...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14758 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Reading that post from XX,(cannot find original) I have to believe that he was laughing, snotting, pissing and crying all over his keyboard. Not even XX could type that crap with a straight face. Fox, Truth and Limbaugh in the same post? LMAO
Believes it with his entire, shriveled, gangrenous heart.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#14759 Dec 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Believes it with his entire, shriveled, gangrenous heart.
He's prepping for 2016 when Hillary wins.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14760 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Then explain how Americans are brainwashed into believing that the fiscal cliff is entirely the work of the Republican Congress. All polls show this. They certainly didn't come to this conclusion listening to Fox or Limbagh. So how did they come to that conclusion? Are Americans that dumb?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#14761 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain how Americans are brainwashed into believing that the fiscal cliff is entirely the work of the Republican Congress. All polls show this. They certainly didn't come to this conclusion listening to Fox or Limbagh. So how did they come to that conclusion? Are Americans that dumb?
Let's see, perhaps they've been watching the GOP congressional delegation for the past four years doing their best to do absolutely nothing, with the sole exception of working very diligently towards unseating the President, just like they said they would four years ago.

Maybe that has something to do with it.

You truly are one of a kind.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14762 Dec 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. The American People blame the GOP. They voted for Obama and his agenda and they are saying through polling that they blame the GOP for this stalemate.
President Obama has not tied the extension of the Bush tax cuts to the 98% on anything. No conditions. Pass it and he'll sign it. It's your beloved GOP that is trying to leverage that.
What happens if this stalemate goes on? Everyone's tax rate goes up. Is that what the GOP wants? As the election showed, the GOP isn't real smart at looking at the end game.
Okay. Then why doesn't DumBama go along with the GOP plan which is to not increase taxes on anybody, or allow the 98% to have their taxes raised? If that takes place, then it's less the GOP's idea more than it is DumBama's.

He is holding the 98% of us as hostage in order to please his wealth hating supporters; but it's not reported that way. It's reported by the MSM that Republicans are holding out to protect the top 2%. If taxes increase for all of us, it's the Republican's fault and not DumBama's. But then again, when has DumBama ever took responsibility for the dozens of negatives that took place over the last 4 years? Never.

It's all the Republicans fault or GW's. DumBama is never responsible.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14763 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are that smart. When given the choice of believing Rush and Fox or their own lying eyes, they go with what they see.

Remember when Fox told you, right up until about 11PM on election night that Romney was going to win in a landslide? Remember that? Didn't you learn anything at all from that embarrassment?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14764 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Then why doesn't DumBama go along with the GOP plan which is to not increase taxes on anybody, or allow the 98% to have their taxes raised? If that takes place, then it's less the GOP's idea more than it is DumBama's.
He is holding the 98% of us as hostage in order to please his wealth hating supporters; but it's not reported that way. It's reported by the MSM that Republicans are holding out to protect the top 2%. If taxes increase for all of us, it's the Republican's fault and not DumBama's. But then again, when has DumBama ever took responsibility for the dozens of negatives that took place over the last 4 years? Never.
It's all the Republicans fault or GW's. DumBama is never responsible.
Let me try to break this down for you.

President Obama thinks that tax rates for 98% of Americans should stay as they are now.

The GOP thinks that the tax rates for those very same 98% of Americans should stay as they are now.

They AGREE on that.

President Obama will sign that legislation today without any condition.

The GOP won't pass it.

Reasonable people don't have any problem looking at that scenario and knowing who is at fault.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14765 Dec 5, 2012
Yes they blame Republicans.

Failed Republican Economics are at the Root of America's ...

www.politicususa.com/failed-republican-econom... ...

13 hours ago ... The GOP bears most of the blame for the economic woes over the past 12 ... ground to avoid the fiscal cliff that 64% of Americans think will have a ... tax cuts, two unfunded wars, obstructing job creation, the credit downgrade,...

Washington Post-Pew poll: Republicans are losing the fiscal ...

www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/04/1167063/-Wa... ...

1 day ago ... 31, congressional Republicans should bear the brunt of the blame,... While 53 percent of those surveyed say the GOP would (and should) lose the fiscal cliffblame game,..... So while as a whole America agrees with Obama and the Dems on .... I think I figured this whole Republican obstruction thing out.

Republican Obstruction: Poll Shows Voters Will Blame - PolicyMic

www.policymic.com/articles/19047/republican-o... ...

The message from the American people on election night was clear: stop the ... Republican Obstruction: Poll Shows Voters Will Blame Congressional GOP if Debt ... they would blame congressional Republicans if talks on the “fiscal cliff” failed.

Boehner Counters Obama Deficit-Cutting Deal With 'Credible ...

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/boehner... ...

2 days ago ... If they hold out and we go over the cliff they will be blamed for the economic failure.....

Location hidden

#14766 Dec 5, 2012
Boehner Purges Fiscal Conservatives From House Leadership ... www.theblaze.com/stories/boehner-purges-fisca... ...

1 day ago ... The Tea Party represents the old, cranky, bigoted uncle at evey ... Enough: this has to stop, and if that means John Boehner's time as Speaker is over, so be it....... what an oxymoron a boehner with no balls….didn't think it was ...

Republicans Make Counteroffer in Fiscal Talks With Obama ... www.nytimes.com/2012/12/04/us/politics/boehne... ...

2 days ago ... But the plan would extend the expiring Bush-era tax cuts for high-income ... including Representative Paul D. Ryan, the former vice-presidential nominee ... with a plan they considered more realistic, not the one Mr. Boehner again ... In an effort to give their proposal added credibility, Republicans said their ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants come here to work, area residents say (Apr '06) Dec 17 Rita g 17
Review: Purr-L Harbor Cattery Dec 13 jerryjelly 1
Trying 2get in touch with Kerry Aston from Butl... Dec 9 Gibby07 1
Heroin continues to dominate METRICH region Dec 2 LG Galion 3
Looken for Kerry Aston Nov 30 Gibby07 2
hyy Nov 27 sugarbaby amy 1
Pagans/ Wiccans and Witches (Nov '10) Nov 22 PinPrick 41
Mansfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web