Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7606 Aug 29, 2012
our Governor last night told America the state of the union of Ohio when he took office; and what it looks like today.

does anyboby find it odd that in 2 years, there is measurable merit that he can prove his leadership is working?

what is odd, is in that same 2 year period, our POTUS has created a mess similar but on a much broader scale of our prior Governor.

liberal politics fail everytime implemented.

Kasich threw knives to the heart of the problem last night; and Mrs. Romney softened it up showing her love for her husband.

When Governor Christy took stage......he also can run on merit; and proved 100 years of liberal failure in New Jersey.

Scott Walker also can run on merit; and can prove liberal failure again.

3 new Governors that have applied conservative plans that have turned thier states around in 2 years; and will assure state strength for the future.

Want to look at any state with liberal policies in place; and a liberal Governor implementating more?

if you do...failure and bankrupt is what you find.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7607 Aug 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
our Governor last night told America the state of the union of Ohio when he took office; and what it looks like today.
does anyboby find it odd that in 2 years, there is measurable merit that he can prove his leadership is working?
what is odd, is in that same 2 year period, our POTUS has created a mess similar but on a much broader scale of our prior Governor.
liberal politics fail everytime implemented.
Kasich threw knives to the heart of the problem last night; and Mrs. Romney softened it up showing her love for her husband.
When Governor Christy took stage......he also can run on merit; and proved 100 years of liberal failure in New Jersey.
Scott Walker also can run on merit; and can prove liberal failure again.
3 new Governors that have applied conservative plans that have turned thier states around in 2 years; and will assure state strength for the future.
Want to look at any state with liberal policies in place; and a liberal Governor implementating more?
if you do...failure and bankrupt is what you find.
Gee, I wonder how Ohio would look right now without the Auto Bailout?

All Kasich has done to the State Budget is slash support for local communities and pass the buck down stream.
Joe Biden

Brecksville, OH

#7608 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Kasich has done to the State Budget is slash support for local communities and pass the buck down stream.
*yawn*
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7609 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
let's see

the auto bailout

GM's sales in 2011 & 2012 had 79% of cars sold to the US govt, leaving 21% of global sales to other than the US Govt. The bailout continues.

remember the savings and loan bailout?

show me one standing today.

GM & Chrysler both are broke again.

Kasich applied proven principals, Christy did as well; and so did Walker.

All 3 can prove they work with documented fact.

Without the auto bailout GM & Chrysler died. Both will soon anyway.

Then small business would have picked up the pieces forming new companies that would thrive.

All that happened is a postponement of what will occur.

look how great GM's stock is performing. It is almost as bad as Facebooks.

GM is toast. I can't wait for the spinoff companies to actually make a good product. Chrysler never has made a good car.

Ford one car at a time has the entire world reacting to the products they are making.

your little bubble you live in, you don't see the big picture. Get on a plane and see what people drive in other states or countries.

remember when GM stock was $.75 a share? Why did nobody buy the entire company and sell it off as scrap? The value of the scrap was larger than the purchase of the entire company.

answer me that?

I know the answer; but look forward to your spin.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#7610 Aug 29, 2012
Gee, the hand-me-down success story mommy and daddy trust fund boys sure do talk alot about what's best for everyone. While you were looking for another tax loophole and living off the old money that was handed to your parents and then handed to you, us working Americans were carrying your bloated @sses on our backs. Pay those taxes, you Tea Bagging traitors to your own country. Pay them until it hurts.

Remember when the people who didn't support the American disaster that was Bush were told if they don't support our president, then to get out of the United States? Get your lazy silver spoon asses on the plane.

Also, you forget to put ironic quotes around the word "reality" in your screen name.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#7611 Aug 29, 2012
Christy, the fat mobster, kept his state's unemployment rate above the national average. His state ranks at the bottom on job creation. You know, people would respect you guys a little more if you just came out and admitted that you want to only help the very wealthy at the cost of the middle class. Just admit it.

Since: Aug 12

Melrose, FL

#7612 Aug 29, 2012
Why don't you try to be a contributor to society instead of a drag on society?
Joe Biden

Brecksville, OH

#7613 Aug 29, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Gee, the hand-me-down success story mommy and daddy trust fund boys sure do talk alot about what's best for everyone. While you were looking for another tax loophole and living off the old money that was handed to your parents and then handed to you, us working Americans were carrying your bloated @sses on our backs. Pay those taxes, you Tea Bagging traitors to your own country. Pay them until it hurts.
Remember when the people who didn't support the American disaster that was Bush were told if they don't support our president, then to get out of the United States? Get your lazy silver spoon asses on the plane.
Also, you forget to put ironic quotes around the word "reality" in your screen name.
Virtually 50% of the people in this country pay no income tax.

Some people say the rich are "the 1%."

Assuming from your drivel above that none of the rich pay any taxes, that means 48% of Americans who are NOT rich pay no taxes.

Are you one of that 48%? Do YOU pay taxes?

I lay out about 42% of my income in taxes. Federal, state, and local income tax. SS and Medicare. Property tax. Regional taxes.
I'm not even going to include sales taxes. And I can assure you, I am nowhere near being part of "the 1%."

So, are you part of that 48% who pays no tax? If you are, how about ponying up,'coz I'm tired of supporting your whiny liberal ass!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7614 Aug 29, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
you're a joke to mankind

sorry your life sucks; but you made it that way

you are an example of our school system failure
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7615 Aug 29, 2012
Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming from your drivel above that none of the rich pay any taxes, that means 48% of Americans who are NOT rich pay no taxes.
I lay out about 42% of my income in taxes. Federal, state, and local income tax. SS and Medicare. Property tax. Regional taxes.
I'm not even going to include sales taxes. And I can assure you, I am nowhere near being part of "the 1%."
So, are you part of that 48% who pays no tax? If you are, how about ponying up,'coz I'm tired of supporting your whiny liberal ass!
Joe,

self employed have a worse tax burdon.

when added together, about 60% tax rate at current level, prior to all the extra taxes that even tourists pay that you also left off your list.

I also am nowhere near the top 10% earners.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7616 Aug 29, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Christy, the fat mobster, kept his state's unemployment rate above the national average. His state ranks at the bottom on job creation. You know, people would respect you guys a little more if you just came out and admitted that you want to only help the very wealthy at the cost of the middle class. Just admit it.
you arn't middle class

you have no class

middle class pays taxes...that would mean they earn over $50,000 a year.

minimum wage is over payment in your case.

you are a plague on society
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7617 Aug 29, 2012
Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should vote for Obama. That way, the Romneys of the country would have to pay more than 13% and you could pay less than 48%(which I doubt very much is an accurate number. If it is, you should call Mitt's accountant).

Doesn't seem right that you pay so much of a higher percentage than Romney, does it? You are mad at the wrong people. It's not the poor you should fear.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7618 Aug 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe,
self employed have a worse tax burdon.
when added together, about 60% tax rate at current level, prior to all the extra taxes that even tourists pay that you also left off your list.
I also am nowhere near the top 10% earners.
Then why do you support a candidate whose entire platform is based on helping the top 10%?

Melrose, FL

#7619 Aug 29, 2012
Why do you support the candidate offering more unemployment and welfare without any attempt to work required.

Be a contributor as opposed to a drag on society for once.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7620 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you support a candidate whose entire platform is based on helping the top 10%?
Because some of us ARE in the top 10%.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7621 Aug 29, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Why do you support the candidate offering more unemployment and welfare without any attempt to work required.
that would be Romney thats for sure. Massachussetts is proof.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7622 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
because the other group wants me taxed at 90%

Mitt paid 3 million in taxes at 13%

my rate as a % rate is higher than Mitts; but I pay 2% of what Mitt does.

My 2% of Mitt, is 70% higher than average american citizen pays

so you can fool stupid people; but stupid is an adjective only a fool would use to describe me.

what is stupid, is my responding to people who are clueless; and not building relations with potential new clients at this exact moment.

At 1PM.....I am at lunch with a potential new client; and it takes 15 minutes to get there.

because I am wasting my time....what else would you like to learn?
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7623 Aug 29, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Try again without the lies.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/politics/fact-c...
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7624 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Because some of us ARE in the top 10%.
So what? The dude who was posting said he wasn't.

And besides, 10%(which was his number) is misleading. Obama would maintain the Bush tax cuts for even the top 10% if the Romneys weren't holding them hostage to maintain the tax cuts for the top 1%.

Anyway, Fred, don't pretend economics has anything to do with your vote.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7625 Aug 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
because the other group wants me taxed at 90%
Mitt paid 3 million in taxes at 13%
my rate as a % rate is higher than Mitts; but I pay 2% of what Mitt does.
My 2% of Mitt, is 70% higher than average american citizen pays
so you can fool stupid people; but stupid is an adjective only a fool would use to describe me.
what is stupid, is my responding to people who are clueless; and not building relations with potential new clients at this exact moment.
At 1PM.....I am at lunch with a potential new client; and it takes 15 minutes to get there.
because I am wasting my time....what else would you like to learn?
I would like to learn who wants to tax you at 90%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a Junkie Jul 24 expose 1
My boyfriend Jul 21 Amy 1
Mr. P's Jul 21 Amy 3
News Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder (Nov '08) Jul 18 Loretta 92
News Renting a giant rubber duck to celebrate Canada... Jun '17 Daffy and not 1
News First house demolished in county land bank efforts Jun '17 FYI 12
Andrew Cotton (Druski Love) (Sep '13) May '17 James 3

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages