Men in Ohio accused of using ad to lure, rape women | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Authorities say two men in Ohio lured women to a home with an ad seeking housecleaning services then locked them inside and raped them.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of76
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Real Truth

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

First of all who really cares where these two scum bags are from that doesn't matter. We have to females that are going to be scared for life because of this incident. I say rape there little pooper with a broom handle and then let them bleed to death.
Adolph Oliver Bush

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

John wrote:
If they are illegal the American employer should be held accountable. They wouldn't be here if they didn't have a job waiting for them.
Okay, I agree with the first part of your post, if they're "illegal" SOMEONE (I don't know who, maybe INS?) should hold their employers accountable. However, the second part about they wouldn't be here if they didn't have a job waiting for them is wrong. They'd swim across begging to replace you for less than half the money. It's the EMPLOYERS giving them jobs when they (the employers) know that the individuals being hired are ILLEGAL! No employer could EVER convince me they didn't know. Too many "tells"! Don't speak english, don't have a VALID drivers license, or a valid SOCIAL SECURITY number, etc.....send these LOW-LIFES back to Mexico!
Adolph Oliver Bush

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

fed up wrote:
I live 10 miles from where this happened and can tell you they were mexican. I will no longer go to @-mart for the simple fact that they are everywhere like cockroaches. I have no problem if they are legal and contribute to taxes and earn a wage that keeps them off welfare, but when a fifty thousand dollar escalade rolls up and 35 mexicans get out and you know they are picking tomatoes in the peat marshes north of galion. It also makes me sick to see the way they look at young girls. I'm sure i will step on some bleeding hearts toes but they need to go back where they came from and start over and try to earn the respect of the American citizen instead of coming here and acting like I owe them something because I don't owe them !@#$#.
I agree with you, enough is ENOUGH!
Nolan05

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

They are here illegally from Mexico(article from the day before)and there were more than just these 2 woman. These men have had many complaints recently, some from the restaurant they work at where some were finding their drinks had been drugged. I.N.S. is supposed to be coming to get the trash and take it out, hopfully they can start a country wide sweep and exterminate all the illegals!!!
get a clue

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

Approach Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Mexican people I've met are very polite and hard working and I've had no problems with them whatsoever.
They smile in your face, all the time they want to take your place, the backstabbers.......backstabber s - O'Jays
Dick B

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

Hey lay off!!! They were just here doing jobs Americans won't do...
The Truth

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
Clint , Cincinnati,Ohio Comments
First Clint let it be known in no way am I taking these 2 animals side I'm a woman my self and this is one thing I have always feared <rape> I my self natural born US citizen & caucasian, however you and a lot on the panel must understand all latino's which are hispanics are not Mexicans, do you have any idea how many hispanic countries there are and how many nationalities are consider latino's > hispanics and that speak spanish ? You sound so ignorant to automatically assume because these are hispanic names that they are Mexicans > education is your key source , believe me you will be surprise when your educated on hispanic nationalities & countries . Also I applaud the person who stop bail from being set they probably would not be heard of again if left to go free .
That's very true. There are POS's here from all of the beaner countries. My question is WAS your parents here legally or are you a anchor baby? All of you need to go back home when your done picking tomatoes.
get a clue

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

The Real Truth wrote:
First of all who really cares where these two scum bags are from that doesn't matter.
The issue isn't WHERE they are from. It's WHO they are and WHY are they here in the first place?
get a clue

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

I thought they were all just here to work and make a better life for their families.......oh, that's right, that's their FRONT story.

The first question I'd ask them is which cartel they're with.
Big Johnsons Tired Hand

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

Give me 10 minutes and a straight edge razor alone with these pieces of crap and I will make sure neither of them has what it takes to ever do this again. Castrate them both and deport them back to that overflowing sewer they came from.

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Were they Frito Banditos?
get a clue

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Nolan05 wrote:
They are here illegally from Mexico(article from the day before)and there were more than just these 2 woman. These men have had many complaints recently, some from the restaurant they work at where some were finding their drinks had been drugged. I.N.S. is supposed to be coming to get the trash and take it out, hopfully they can start a country wide sweep and exterminate all the illegals!!!
Wow. Don't you just love the fact that God-knows-who is putting God-knows-what into your food and/or drinks at the local Taqueria. Now THAT'S being an authentic Mexican restaurant!

I can imagine the conversation going something like this......."Just like good old Juarez! Brings back such rich memories of those people we beheaded last year, right homie?"
get a clue

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

Wow. They censored the word H O M I E. Unbelieveable.
Big Johnsons Tired Hand

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

What naivity. Most of these cog sugging illegals are from mexico. Castrate them and drag them behind a pick-up truck.
Lolita Shih Tzu

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

mossburg63 wrote:
These sicko's should be castrated and sent back to Mexico. If an American did this in "their" Country he would never make it back to the states alive.
And if an American did it here, he would get 3 years in jail!
get a clue

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

I think they should sue the landlord who rented the apartment to them to Kingdom Come. Wonder if he/she did a background check on their (wink, wink) "IDs".
Demographic winter

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

•Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

- The color of crime
New Century Foundation
ark

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

When obamy and the Dems. defend these turds know one cares , then when they attack your women in your town your all outraged . Not just these two , we need to deport all of the illegals . People on here saying their afraid to go to the store because of the illegals , they take your jobs , they dont pay taxes , they rape your women , they bring in drugs and crime . Where are the elected officials we pay to protect us . We have soldiers in the Middle east fighting the war on terror , but we cant stop terrorist from invading us from Mexico !!! Its time to rid ourselves from this plague once and for all . Think about this at election time . Next time it might be you that they prey on , then who will you blame ? Who will you turn too ?
Lolita Shih Tzu

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Only cowards can do these despicable actions.
First the jail, then deportation!
Demographic winter

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

•The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

- The color of crime
New Century Foundation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of76
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mansfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mansfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••