Who do you support for Auditor in Ohi...
LMAO75

Bellefontaine, OH

#142 Oct 5, 2011
This guy is a pen*s!
me

Cortland, OH

#143 Oct 5, 2011
How about Elmo he's probably as qualified as the rest of them! Vote furry red!!!
jlong

United States

#144 Oct 5, 2011
well this issue is beat like a dead horse.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#146 Oct 13, 2011
Looks like it

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#147 Oct 14, 2011
Capri Cafaro.

Her old man paid me to post this.
Mike

Detroit, MI

#148 Oct 15, 2011
Mr gov how many job you created?
Jammin

Washington, DC

#149 Oct 16, 2011
He's a good kid, leave him alone.
sick of it

Jackson, OH

#150 Oct 26, 2011
The State Auditor's Office is a joke. They perform "audits" on government entities that are an "extension of the state". If they don't find theft, they make it appear like they do. If they possibly can, they will put a government entity into "fiscal watch" or "fiscal emergency" and appoint their own people over this. Then they charge for all "services" supposedly rendered by them. At the same time, they charge for the "audits". Talk about your double and triple dipping. It's legalized theft of the taxpayers. They should all be thrown in jail.
sick of it

Jackson, OH

#151 Oct 26, 2011
Send Yost To Jail wrote:
Yost lied to the GOP to get appointed prosecutor.
Yost lies about the work he does in the office and gets the county sued over his tragically poor legal skills and negligence with county contracts.
Yost rewards contributors with unbid deals for paybacks withy public money.
Yost gives a deal to a rich kid who beat up a deputy while the deputy was on the job
Yost's kid got a sweet deal after being charged with underage alcohol offenses and DUI
Yost helps Brenner, according to Brenner himself, set up rigged bids for county contracts
Yost trumped up criminal charges against one of his former employees to cover his own criminal conduct of misspending federal funds allocated to his office.
Yost has no honor or integrity at all.
Yost is a liar, a crook, and should be in jail not public office
This runs rampant in the State Auditor's Office. All those employees are out to accuse people of "stealing taxpayers money" or "double dipping"; when the fact of the matter is that is all the State Auditor's Office does is double and triple dip in the taxpayers' money. Once again, they should ALL be thrown in jail. The whole Auditor's office needs re-vamped. They need to employ HONEST people instead of the hoodlums that are in there now.
Occupy Columbus

Cleveland, OH

#152 Oct 27, 2011
Josh Mandel is a spineless weenie.
no political views

Milford, OH

#153 Oct 27, 2011
?????
WhO

Waverly, OH

#154 Oct 27, 2011
Who is the auditor anyway?
Who

Dearborn, MI

#155 Nov 13, 2011
OK
Who

Ashland, KY

#157 Nov 24, 2011
I support a DEMOCRAT! The republicans are running the state in the ground.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#160 Nov 29, 2011
Details of the oligarchy’s foiled coup against Franklin Delano Roosevelt remain cloudy in large part because the Congressional committee charged with investigating it purged large parts of the record. Absent the discovery of some long-forgotten cache of records, details may never become clear.

Rep.[and future House Speaker] John McCormack chaired the investigation as head of what later became the House Committee on Unamerican Activities [HUAC]. The committee heard testimony from Smedley Darlington Butler, the retired Marine general picked by the plotters as their new dictator.

McCormack, by then retired, would praise the general to author Jules Archer, author of The Plot to Seize the White House:“In peace or war he was one of the outstanding Americans in our history. I can’t emphasize too strongly the very important part he played in exposing the fascist plot in the early 1930′s backed by and planned by persons possessing tremendous wealth.”

Roosevelt’s action during his first hundred days in office had set off alarm bells throughout the business and financial community, whose members looked to Europe for answers in the rise of Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler and the French Crois de Feu movement.

Charles Higham explored the plot in his groundbreaking work Trading with the Enemy, The Nazi – American Money Plot 1933-1949 [1983, Delacorte Press]:

Simultaneously with the rise of Hitler, the du Ponts in 1933 began financing native fascist groups in America, including the anti-Semitic and antiblack American Liberty League and the organization known as Clark’s Crusaders, which had 1,250,000 members in 1933. Pierre, Irénée, and Lammot du Pont and John Jacob Raskob funded the Liberty League, along with Alfred P. Sloan of General Motors. The League smeared Roosevelt as a communist, claimed the President was surrounded by Jews; and despite the fact that they were Jewish, the Du Ponts smeared Semitic organizations.
The connections between General Motors and the Nazi government began at the moment of Hitler’s rise to power. Goring declined to annex General Motors and indeed received with pleasure Williarn S. Knudsen, General Motors’ president, who returned on October 6, 1933, to New York telling reporters that Germany was “the miracle of the twentieth century.”

Irénée du Pont and Knudsen reached their explosion point over President Roosevelt. Along with friends of the Morgan Bank and General Motors, certain Du Pont backers financed a coup d’etat that would overthrow the President with the aid of a $3 million-funded army of terrorists, modeled on the fascist movement in Paris known as the Croix de Feu. Who was to be the figurehead for this ill-advised scheme, which would result in Roosevelt being forced to take orders from businessmen as part of a fascist government or face the alternative of imprisonment and execution? Du Pont men allegedly held an urgent series of meetings with the Morgans. They finally settled on one of the most popular soldiers in America, General Smedley Butler of Pennsylvania. Butler, a brave hero, had been awarded two Congressional Medals of Honor and his brilliant career as commandant of the Marine Corps had made him a legend. He would, the conspiratorial group felt, make an ideal replacement for Roosevelt if the latter proved difficult. These business chiefs found great support for their plan in Hermann Schmitz, Baron von Schroder, and the other German members of The Fraternity.

http://richardbrenneman.wordpress.com/2010/01 ...
wally

Ashland, KY

#162 Dec 9, 2011
he won
hey

Columbus, OH

#164 Dec 10, 2011
hgfytf
John

United States

#165 Dec 11, 2011
Johnson
Whepottie

Beachwood, OH

#166 Dec 12, 2011
I support Boss Hogg for the 2010 elections. All I have to do is figure on how to go back in time.
I like Yost

United States

#167 Dec 13, 2011
Just the Facts wrote:
I like Yost. Honest man will serve Ohio with honor.
why not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know? Apr 28 Goldielox 2
God and married men!!!! Apr 26 Nosey Rosey 1
mansfield news journal (Aug '06) Apr 24 Free-wheelin 61
News Families who empathize with Pughs want more don... (Jun '06) Apr 22 greg 3
doug koolaide mitchell Apr 17 rM2 7
hpv Apr 10 Concerned citizen 1
Warning Apr 10 Concerned citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages