First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amber

Langley, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2009

I am looking for a man named Gary Craft (not sure of the spelling) he was originally from POrtsmouth (I think) but my mom met him in Mansfield. She had ran away from an abusive marriage, with my sister who was 2. This man whom she met in Mansfield, helped her get on her feet in several different ways, when they heard that her husband was in Mansfield, he helped her get to Portsmouth, where they stayed with his sister, Mary McBee (or McFee) I would really like to find this man, as she told me recently that he is my father. This happend in March of 1974, I was born in Dec. 1974. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be so happy. I DO NOT want anything from this man or his family,I would just like to meet him/them. My mother told me that he was a short, heavyset, blocky man with black hair & brown eyes. She says I look a lot like him. The man I knew as my father passed away when I was 7, but I didn't know he was'nt my father until 2 years ago. I am 34 now. I have 3 sons who would love to have a grandfather. any info would be !so helpful,
Guessing

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2009
He lives in Little Kentucky in Mansfield. Not hard to find. Is married and has grown children and grand children. Good luck.
kygal

Langley, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2009
Guessing wrote:
He lives in Little Kentucky in Mansfield. Not hard to find. Is married and has grown children and grand children. Good luck.
If you know him, could you tell him about this, just find out if it could be him, and if so, respond on here, I will leave my email address, if he says it could be him.
family

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2009
I haven't talked to him in quite awhile now that I live in Kentucky. My family and his were very close for a long time. I went to school with his son. Been about 10 years since I seen him last.

Honestly, it would be hard for the family to deal with. You coming out of the wood work. I heard they started going to church but I can't say that for sure now. If they aren't they are quite the rough bunch.
kygal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know him, could you tell him about this, just find out if it could be him, and if so, respond on here, I will leave my email address, if he says it could be him.
Amber

Langley, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2009
family wrote:
I haven't talked to him in quite awhile now that I live in Kentucky. My family and his were very close for a long time. I went to school with his son. Been about 10 years since I seen him last.
Honestly, it would be hard for the family to deal with. You coming out of the wood work. I heard they started going to church but I can't say that for sure now. If they aren't they are quite the rough bunch.
<quoted text>
Does he have a sister named Emma Murnahan, Possibly married to Larry? If you could just ask him if he knew my mother Elizabeth Picklesimer Endicott in 1974, that would clear all this up...I do not want anything, other than to possibly know him, if that is what he wants. If he doesn't, I will understand, and won't bother him again. I am a christian, Sunday school teacher, my husband is a preacher, this would just give me some closure on a tough issue. He probaly doesn't even know I exist.

“Have you helped today?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 21, 2009
Did you know that if you write him a letter, put a stamp on it and return address the letter...send this letter in an envelope with a letter to social security, they will forward the letter to his last known address at your request? Not sure if they still do this but they used to.

Do you know how to use search engines on the internet or have you tried? I can give you a bunch of search engines I use myself so you can see if you can find him. I found my brother online a couple of years ago like that, even an unlisted number...(thank you God for the unlisted number that was mistakenly posted on a public search engine!)

Let me know if I can help by giving you lists of search engines and other ideas or if you have already found him.
Good luck,
Peace and prayers,
Dsntslp (Doesn't sleep)

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 21, 2009
I chose to start with the Murnahan name first because it is not as common as Craft or Kraft.

From Peoplefinders.com
Emma Murnahan
possible relatives
JoAnn Louise Murnahan age 56
Mickee J Murnahan

Both from Springfield, OH
==========
Then we have possible email addy's.
Both addy's are in Springfield, OH
Email addresses for Amber Nichole Murnahan but the complete email addy is not provided by peoplefinders, we can find it elsewhere. This may be a grand daughter and now you may have her middle name.

cont next post due to length...

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#9 Jul 21, 2009
Try entering all the names into
zabasearch.com
myspace.com
intellius.com
reunion.com

Give me an update and I will help you some more if you want.

Good luck.
Peace and prayers,
Dsntslp

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 21, 2009
You do not have to follow the paths I did. I was just using them as examples to show you how it all works.

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#11 Jul 21, 2009
http://www.blackbookonline.info/

archive-it.org (for older internet documents)

technorati.com , googleblogsearch.com and other blog searches to see if the complete names of people may be mentioned in blogs.

This is a useful list, not just search engines:
http://www.allmyfaves.com/

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 21, 2009
Write all the info down, cross reference it to delete the obviously not who you are looking for and then start contacting the left over possibilities. There should not be many possibilities by the time you are done. Each site provides it own little piece of the puzzle and when you put them all together they often provide the full picture, even a phone number if you get lucky.

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 21, 2009
Oh, and I have also found two of my daughters friends fathers this way.

I hope by my putting this here it will help not only you but others as well when they come across it. I did not know a thing about computers a few short years back. We all started somewhere and some nice people along the way helped me. I promised to help others in return, this is my way.

Keep me posted/updated.
(I have more sites!)

Dsn

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 21, 2009
Says he can be contacted here? It appears to be an email addy for Epworth United Methodist Church
[email protected]

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 21, 2009
If you look at the top of the zoominfo page there is a number that appears to be a phone number. it may be the number for the church, not sure. I can't post phone numbers here, Topix will not let them through although they can be spelled out.

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 21, 2009
Gary J Craft
407 Avalon Dr, 44906 Mansfield

419 five two eight four four nine zero

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#19 Jul 21, 2009
If it is not right one let me know and I will keep going.

I so hope I have found him for you.
(Although I have robbed you of the satisfaction of finding him yourself if this is the right one, lol.)

Peace and Prayers,
Dsntslp

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 21, 2009
amber wrote:
I am looking for a man named Gary Craft (not sure of the spelling) he was originally from POrtsmouth (I think) but my mom met him in Mansfield. She had ran away from an abusive marriage, with my sister who was 2. This man whom she met in Mansfield, helped her get on her feet in several different ways, when they heard that her husband was in Mansfield, he helped her get to Portsmouth, where they stayed with his sister, Mary McBee (or McFee) I would really like to find this man, as she told me recently that he is my father. This happend in March of 1974, I was born in Dec. 1974. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be so happy. I DO NOT want anything from this man or his family,I would just like to meet him/them. My mother told me that he was a short, heavyset, blocky man with black hair & brown eyes. She says I look a lot like him. The man I knew as my father passed away when I was 7, but I didn't know he was'nt my father until 2 years ago. I am 34 now. I have 3 sons who would love to have a grandfather. any info would be !so helpful,
I have called the number I gave here and they want you to call. They said someone called a few months ago. They want you to call again. I gave them the directions to find this site. I am sure they will be posting their own requests to speak to you now. I hope you all find some closure from this.

Best of luck,
Peace and prayers
Dsntslp

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 21, 2009
I have flagged my own posting of the personal info I posted above on post #17 for removal. I will also send a request through the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page.

If anybody else sees post #17 which contains an address and phone number still there please do hit "report abuse" so the families personal info will be removed.

thanks,
Dsn

"Amber" you can still access the info by clicking the zoominfo link.

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#22 Jul 21, 2009
My email is:
[email protected]

Here is a link to my photobucket:
http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac333/HRDK...

“Have you helped today?”

Location hidden

#23 Jul 21, 2009
With the exception of the mascot Maltese named Cuddles all of the dogs on the photobucket I posted above are either already trained or are being trained as HRD (Human remains detection) K-9's. Leslie is mine and Jordan and Murphy belong to other members of our team. We are looking for a red/white male Australian Shepherd to breed with Leslie so we can train the puppies also. We plan to train just a few for live search too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Benjamin J. Westfall (Mar '06) May 18 Nicole 9
News First house demolished in county land bank efforts May 1 Cool 4
Burley Apr '17 Guest 1
LARPING in galion (Sep '14) Apr '17 Frodolicious 4
News Movies 36 mins ago 7:15 a.m.Last of - Shawshank... Apr '17 ??? 1
News Canadian organization recycles 100 million tires Apr '17 retread 1
News Sex Offender Housing Program Upsets Neighbors |... (Aug '11) Mar '17 Decent Person 47

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages