Manhunt for dangerous fugitive under ...

Manhunt for dangerous fugitive under wayDriver who fled scene of...

There are 4 comments on the Norwalk Reflector story from Sep 17, 2018, titled Manhunt for dangerous fugitive under wayDriver who fled scene of.... In it, Norwalk Reflector reports that:

Area authorities are searching for the driver who fled the scene of an accident and is believed to be a fugitive wanted for making threats against the president. New Jersey native Shawn R. Christy, 26, is wanted by the FBI, U.S. Marshal's Service and U.S. Secret Service for multiple offenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Reflector.

Celia Ann Harrison

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Sep 17, 2018
He gets this old cooch wet.
viv

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2018
I follow that page on fb and those people are all nut jobs. They can’t even comprehend what the hell is really going with that bs story his dad gave in that interview. My take on it is they can’t take responsibility for being nut jobs, they want attention and ol “disabled” dad might be looking for a pay day.
Their deranged thinking is going to cost that boy his life.
motive

Atlanta, GA

#6 Sep 20, 2018
viv wrote:
I follow that page on fb and those people are all nut jobs. They can’t even comprehend what the hell is really going with that bs story his dad gave in that interview. My take on it is they can’t take responsibility for being nut jobs, they want attention and ol “disabled” dad might be looking for a pay day.
Their house has depreciated 2/3s since it was purchased in 2007.
Mark Zuckerberg

Atlanta, GA

#8 Sep 29, 2018
viv wrote:
Thankfully they made their group closed, and nobody has to read it except FBI agents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Nov 11 Mike 30
Justin Delarwelle Nov 7 Denise Ruza 6
Scott Teel Nov 4 Justsaying 1
Looking for one night of love Oct 23 Bringer of truth 5
Inmate Shawn Christy MISSING! Sep '18 Mark Zuckerberg 2
Stop School Shootings (Apr '18) Sep '18 America 2
Hang Shawn Christy HIGH!!!!! Sep '18 useless mullet 9

Mansfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages