Jury finds man guilty; he cut his dog...

Jury finds man guilty; he cut his dog's throat

There are 4 comments on the Marion Star story from Feb 23, 2006, titled Jury finds man guilty; he cut his dog's throat. In it, Marion Star reports that:

MOUNT GILEAD - Cutting the throat of his dog and leaving it for dead in a nearby field drew a 30-day jail sentence for a Morrow County man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marion Star.

Lisa

AOL

#1 Feb 24, 2006
What a sicko!

http://www.petfinder.org
DOG OWNER

Kenton, OH

#2 Feb 25, 2006
Lisa wrote:
What a sicko!

http://www.petfinder.org
YEAH, HE IS SICK...WAS THIS HIS FAMILY PET??? I COULDNT FIND THE ARTICLE ON IT....30 DAYS AND MAYBE SOME PSHYO COUNSELING FOR THE JERK,STILL DONT SOUND ENOUGH..

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2012
What a waste of breath this guy is. Bet he is just a bundle of love with kids too.
jwp178

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 27, 2012
cut off his head and then cut off his balls then light him on fire that should be just punishment oh and dont forget to burn his house down also !!! hows about that one !!!sick bastard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inexpensive beauty services offered (Sep '10) 16 hr Facial guy 14
Review: Purr-L Harbor Cattery (Dec '14) 17 hr Thom J 2
Austin Lester 17 hr Thom J 2
News No charges sought against sheriff's sergeant (Apr '10) Feb 8 Ex deputy 3
Pay to Play Jan '18 Pay to Play 1
News Sex Shop's Neighbors, Residents Not Happy About... (Jan '10) Jan '18 Harrill_talina 177
Karma Dec '17 Cartoons 1

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages