Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder

Jun 27, 2008 Full story: WMFD-TV Mansfield 89

A Morrow County man has received a 42-year-to-life prison sentence for the murder of his girlfriend's mother.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cheerleader

Wapakoneta, OH

#1 Nov 1, 2008
hope they give her as much time as they did him. as shes the mastermind behind this murder of her mother kim russell.he knew her for 2 months.and she had him do her dirty work. as everyone at school knows she wanted her mother dead. tricked him into doing it.she ploted it all.the poor guy didnt even know he was being betrayed. but she got caught. not as smart as she thought she was. is she. she should get life without parole.her own mother she had killed.how low can she be. its her own mother

“You know Harumph loves you”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 4, 2008
You're a piece of SHIT to kill want your own mom dead
PeachyWonderful

Sparta, OH

#3 Nov 21, 2008
im anjel's friend....im lukes friend 2...so just a shot n the dark...i just want 2 thro a thought out there...(this is my theory...only bc iv been friends with them for several years, technically not proven) think about it... if the person u loved told u every day ....bout how her mom let her get raped n molested by several diferent men....for several years....it would drive u INSANE 2.... kim KNEW about it all....n NEVER STOPPED IT!!!!...with that being said, i dont believe killing was the answer... she should have run away...they planned it together....to do it...for months....(n they dated for 4 or 5 months...anjels brother was friend with him for years n years... so it wasnt like they jus met)...the thing was there was no money.... thats why they didnt run away... ss is a legal, large , gaurenteed amount...n with that thoughtn the back of ur head...

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2008
PeachyWonderful wrote:
im anjel's friend....im lukes friend 2...so just a shot n the dark...i just want 2 thro a thought out there...(this is my theory...only bc iv been friends with them for several years, technically not proven) think about it... if the person u loved told u every day ....bout how her mom let her get raped n molested by several diferent men....for several years....it would drive u INSANE 2.... kim KNEW about it all....n NEVER STOPPED IT!!!!...with that being said, i dont believe killing was the answer... she should have run away...they planned it together....to do it...for months....(n they dated for 4 or 5 months...anjels brother was friend with him for years n years... so it wasnt like they jus met)...the thing was there was no money.... thats why they didnt run away... ss is a legal, large , gaurenteed amount...n with that thoughtn the back of ur head...
If the mom knew about her getting raped and all that, then she deserved to die. Thanks for informing us.

“Imagination rules the world!”

Mansfield, Ohio

#5 Nov 21, 2008
It's really hard for me to believe that a mother could know that her daughter was being habitually molested, and raped repeatedly by many different men and doing nothing! I know that it happens, but... I know that teenagers also get mad at their parents and make up horrible lies about them to make them seem like bad parents. So what's the case here? Do we have a teenager wanting revenge on her mother because she was mad at her for something or do we have a mother who was really a piece of crap and allowed her daughter to be abused? We'll probably never know!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2008
Probably right buckeye lady. Let's leave it to God to judge
thedark

Van Wert, OH

#7 Nov 30, 2008
i think this is retarded. i worked with kim at arbys and she didnt seem like that kind of women.
im tired of these little girls saying that they have been "raped". if you are being raped. GO TO THE DAMN POLICE!!! news flash:::: you cant rape the willing. dont blame ur mom cause you sleep around with random men.

and from what i understood about this story, they both wanted to date, but the mom didnt like him and didnt want them to, so they killed the mom so she wouldnt come between them.

and my grandma has known that boy since he was little and old friends with his mom.
what could ur mother think of you being a killer? nasty bastard.
IVI I2 ty

Bolivar, OH

#8 Nov 30, 2008
is it just me or is guns-n-roses kick ass?

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2008
its just you. Any lead singer of a rock band that gets beat up by a gay fashion designer is not cool
okay

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2008
You all are very weird!Do you even feel sorry for her? I DON'T, It's sad that it came to what it did, but it happened! I feel nothing for her girl,I'm sure she did not exspect her to do such a horrible thing, but I guess you can never trust the ones you think you can,I love my family and I'm very proud of them! and I'm safe with them! I just dont understand how a daughter can kill her mother, for some ASSHOLE!!if you believe in GOD then nothing can stand in your way!!!

“Imagination rules the world!”

Mansfield, Ohio

#11 Dec 5, 2008
First off, don't come on here and start by calling anyone names! And you obviously didn't read the article!! Because you didn't have an intelligent thing one to say about it! So, just a hint for next time...know what you're talking about before you post!
Oh, and by the way, you may want to replace your keyboard---I think the space bar may be broken!!!
mtilley

Cleveland, OH

#12 Feb 13, 2009
i used to snort coke with the mother. she smoked weed with her kids.dont believe me? she used to drive a van.
mtilley

Cleveland, OH

#13 Feb 13, 2009
she also let me borrow dvds. i used to stay close by in marengo. i cant stand people that put people in harms way at an early age. i feel the same way about josh wells the bastard who got away with killing my cousin sara. what goes around comes around fat boy. morrow county is so messed up and corny with a bunch of fat sloppy hillbillies. i dont know what she seen in him.
Leslie

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2009
Kim was a warm ,,generous woman. Her biggest fault was she was to kind and let anyone "down-on-their-luck" stay with her. She was a loving devoted mother who made a few bad choices. Period. Angel is a spoiled,,rebellious,,child. God Bless Her. Rest in Peace Kim.
Went to Highland

Delaware, OH

#15 Jun 5, 2009
I knew the teens involved. And I don't agree that the mother deserved what she got. But everyone at school knew that Anjel was raped and molested by family members and other men. My question is why didn't the school or law enforcement step in before it led to this?
Heather

Marysville, OH

#16 Aug 10, 2009
Let Me Tell You Something... I Went To School With Luke Adkins @ Highland High School In Sparta Ohio. That School Was Crazy And Had Really Crazy People In There And Luke Adkins And Someone Else Are Crazy. But I Didnt Think That They Would Go This Far But I Was Wrong. They Took Someone Life Away And Rob Castles Gas Station. So What The Got. They Deserved It. So I Hope They Enjoy Being In Prison For The Rest Of There Life And That Teenage Girl Deserved It To. But She Should Got Charged As An Adult. I Know If I Took Someone LIfe Away , I Could Not Live With It
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

#17 Aug 10, 2009
Heather wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something... I Went To School With Luke Adkins @ Highland High School In Sparta Ohio. That School Was Crazy And Had Really Crazy People In There And Luke Adkins And Someone Else Are Crazy. But I Didnt Think That They Would Go This Far But I Was Wrong. They Took Someone Life Away And Rob Castles Gas Station. So What The Got. They Deserved It. So I Hope They Enjoy Being In Prison For The Rest Of There Life And That Teenage Girl Deserved It To. But She Should Got Charged As An Adult. I Know If I Took Someone LIfe Away , I Could Not Live With It
Arn't most people in Ohio crazy? Why would anyone live there?
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

#18 Aug 10, 2009
mtilley wrote:
she also let me borrow dvds. i used to stay close by in marengo. i cant stand people that put people in harms way at an early age. i feel the same way about josh wells the bastard who got away with killing my cousin sara. what goes around comes around fat boy. morrow county is so messed up and corny with a bunch of fat sloppy hillbillies. i dont know what she seen in him.
What grade of school did you drop out of?
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

#19 Aug 10, 2009
Sounds like someone in this story was aggravated. Interesting story, and at least it's something to get all emotionally worked up over and just weird out for awhile.

Anyone got a drink???
British Viceroy

Tucson, AZ

#20 Aug 10, 2009
Heather wrote:
You should think about becoming literate first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr woo-boy 31,053
Ex Snelling Sep 15 just a person around 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
LARPING in galion Sep 10 meyah 1
Liberals (Jul '13) Sep 9 Common Sense 10
Startek Mansfield (Jan '14) Sep 6 Sharp Pencil 3
Old Murder Case Aug '14 Former Mansfielder 3
•••
•••

Mansfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mansfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE