Man accused of killing dad of girlfriend | The Columbus Dispatch

Cory A. Kelly, 23, of Galion, is in jail on $500,000 bail. He'll be arraigned today in the fatal beating. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Too little too late

Canal Winchester, OH

#3 Jul 7, 2011
Retired Deputy wrote:
Now that's the picture of the kind of white trash any father should SHOOT if his daughter brings it home. But I am betting daughter in this case has matching neck tat's etc and is just as white trash.
I agree that he should be shot. The tats look like a dolfin and a banana...LOL.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 7, 2011
Hilarious!
Hank G

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 7, 2011
Darn it...beaten with an aluminum bat. Now there will be a movement to ban ball bats.
Hank G

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 7, 2011
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Mayberry Resident

Fremont, OH

#7 Jul 7, 2011
He loved her so much he is going to spend the nest 30 to life in jail thinking about her. I bet she doesn't wait long for him.

Sick stupid people. Hope he gets the needle and I don't mean from a tatoo artist.
Just Saying

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 7, 2011
Hank G wrote:
Darn it...beaten with an aluminum bat. Now there will be a movement to ban ball bats.
No ... they will make it a law to allow them in bars.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
I hope this guy rots in jail ... I don't know if he gets Casey's attorney he has a chance of getting off.
Fred

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 7, 2011
He went to bat for his girlfriend.
Jack

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 7, 2011
We do not know the entire story. Maybe the father had a history of molesting his daughter.
What

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 7, 2011
Jack wrote:
We do not know the entire story. Maybe the father had a history of molesting his daughter.
Yeah ... Ok where in the HE double hockey sticks did you come up with that one?
UR an ID10T

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 7, 2011
I hope he went to jail with his pants sagging to show he's "available."

Have they come up with a tooth to tattoo ratio for this guy?
Middle Wing

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 7, 2011
white thug down in Gallion...I'd really love to take these white thugs and drop them off in the East side of Columbus to see how thuggish
i hear banjos

Rancho Cordova, CA

#17 Jul 7, 2011
paddle faster....
i hear banjos

Rancho Cordova, CA

#18 Jul 7, 2011
Hank G wrote:
Actually, I heard they're going to pass a law requiring baseball bats in bars.
Steaming Pile of Obama

Carlsbad, CA

#19 Jul 7, 2011
What a steaming pile. Murderer deserves execution.
White Trash On Dope

Carlsbad, CA

#20 Jul 7, 2011
Special fathers day present.
Ghost RIder

Rocky Point, NC

#21 Jul 7, 2011
Hank G wrote:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Don't apologize, that was a good one!
ban the bats

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 7, 2011
Hank G wrote:
I agree! Bats are the cause of many injuries and deaths every year...also ban the baseballs that are intentionally flung at the sobs wielding the afore mentioned bats.
Now after saying that, if you would be so kind as to share your name and address, I will gladly volunteer to be secreraty (do the mailings, etc) of our newly formed "Ban The Bat Club'
clubsoda

Reynoldsburg, OH

#23 Jul 7, 2011
i hope you don't let him out on bail. alot of stories now the felon is out on bond , and still killing people.prayers to the family what a brutal man throw away the key.
Barrack

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 7, 2011
We need to register all persons who purchase bats, impose a high tax on all Bats and related equipment.
friend of the dead

Galion, OH

#25 Jul 7, 2011
so quick to judge, I knew the man killed , he was a good man , I met the boyfriend, he had just gotten out early from prison. I agree the killer is scum. but any of you with a teenager knows if you try to pick their friends that only encourages them to go against your wishes.Joes kids are good kids.As far as Cory ,well I wouldnt like it if he dated my daughter, but I wouldnt try to stop her as I feel she would only sneak and see him anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHESTER and SALLY PFIEFER Tue HarryTrueman 4
is there any ladys out there interested in sph? Oct 19 wolfnasty1556 1
sherry bailey/ use to case Oct 18 SOMEONEEEE KNOWS 1
Utilities to 155 Galion houses could be turned off (Oct '09) Oct 17 Concerned for Galion 24
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Oct 16 HarryTrueman 48
Mansfield City Officials Help ANTI-AMERICAN CU... Oct 16 HarryTrueman 4
Lesbian Couple's Family Denied Season Pass to O... Oct 16 HarryTrueman 24
Mansfield Dating
Find my Match

Mansfield Jobs

Mansfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mansfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mansfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]